Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
Strong Proud Conservative

Joplin, MO

#66591 Sep 25, 2012
gfys wrote:
<quoted text>
2+2 does not always equal 4. But you need to understand more about numbers than anyone in the religious conservative movement, like yourself,(not to be confused with fiscal conservatives like myself) will ever be able to wrap your stunted minds around.
You are no Conservative of any kind. No Conservative would be stupid enough to vote for Obama again.
Interesting

Branson, MO

#66592 Sep 25, 2012
gfys wrote:
<quoted text>
2+2 does not always equal 4. But you need to understand more about numbers than anyone in the religious conservative movement, like yourself,(not to be confused with fiscal conservatives like myself) will ever be able to wrap your stunted minds around.
That is about the most stupid comment you have ever posted! 2+2 does not always = 4? And you probably think $16T in debt is a mere math miscalculation? LMAO

NOBAMA 2012

“I can never convince the ”

Since: Jan 11

stupid that they are stupid.

#66593 Sep 25, 2012
Strong Proud Conservative wrote:
<quoted text>
Just playing you at your own game.
Not really. What you are doing is stupid and lame and incomprehensible. You do it well for all that. I think we have found in strong suit in all this weak crap.
Interesting

Branson, MO

#66594 Sep 25, 2012
Strong Proud Conservative wrote:
<quoted text>
You are no Conservative of any kind. No Conservative would be stupid enough to vote for Obama again.
The ONLY people who will vote for Obama again are lazy, worthless, entitlement minded, free-loading, socialist seeking cowards, who cannot think for themselves!

NOBAMA 2012
Strong Proud Conservative

Joplin, MO

#66595 Sep 25, 2012
DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>Not really. What you are doing is stupid and lame and incomprehensible. You do it well for all that. I think we have found in strong suit in all this weak crap.
What I was doing was twisting your words like you keep trying to do to me. Not so funny when the shoe's on the other foot is it? Pot, meet kettle.

“I can never convince the ”

Since: Jan 11

stupid that they are stupid.

#66596 Sep 25, 2012
2+2<1

Two Republicans plus two more Republicans are less than one Democrat.

Republicans like 2+2=5 because it is a nonsense dogma. Republicans are fond of nonsense dogma.

“I can never convince the ”

Since: Jan 11

stupid that they are stupid.

#66597 Sep 25, 2012
Strong Proud Conservative wrote:
<quoted text>
What I was doing was twisting your words like you keep trying to do to me. Not so funny when the shoe's on the other foot is it? Pot, meet kettle.
Were you DUMMY? I couldn't tell.

Keep trying Bizzaro Dan. Maybe you will come up with something. I can't even guess what though.

One thing though STUPID. You responded to my post to someone else about how everyone that posts on here must be him. How was I twisting your words in any way, when the attack came from you. More of the Conservative logic and lies. You go girl.

“I can never convince the ”

Since: Jan 11

stupid that they are stupid.

#66598 Sep 25, 2012
Strong Proud Conservative wrote:
<quoted text>
What I was doing was twisting your words like you keep trying to do to me. Not so funny when the shoe's on the other foot is it? Pot, meet kettle.
I understand now. I must have said something to one of the aliases you use and you got confused and responded in your SPC form.

You really have to keep up with these things. I know how confusing it can be for you, but it is true.
Norton

Shawnee, KS

#66599 Sep 25, 2012
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
Neither are you, "Norton." I hope!
I am not like I used to be because I say what I think now. People respect you more. I like a person that says what they think even if I don't agree.(snicker):)

CHEERS!
gfys

United States

#66600 Sep 25, 2012
Interesting wrote:
<quoted text>That is about the most stupid comment you have ever posted! 2+2 does not always = 4? And you probably think $16T in debt is a mere math miscalculation? LMAO

NOBAMA 2012
2+2 may always = 4 in your small world, however, in the world of numbers ordinal and nominal scales do not follow the same rules as interval and ratio scales. Before you call someone stupid, please further your own education.
Dawg Delusions

Columbia, MO

#66601 Sep 25, 2012
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
Sort of an "epiphany" just as they are walking into the voting booth, eh?
You should be so lucky! If they have any "epiphany," it will be to vote for President Obama.
Epiphany this Dawg...New York Post-- cannot get any more liberal than this and yet they say!!!"But political junkies don’t swing elections. In fact, something like 25 percent of voters make their voting decisions after September, and anywhere from 10 percent to 20 percent will make their final choice in the last week."
Inside the ‘poll-ercoaster’
Numbers all over the map
• By JAY COST
• Last Updated: 11:32 PM, September 23, 2012
Interesting

Branson, MO

#66602 Sep 25, 2012
gfys wrote:
<quoted text>
2+2 may always = 4 in your small world, however, in the world of numbers ordinal and nominal scales do not follow the same rules as interval and ratio scales. Before you call someone stupid, please further your own education.
By the lack of intelligence in your posts, you are the one who should at least make an attempt to pass first grade, STUPID!

NOBAMA 2012
Interesting

Branson, MO

#66603 Sep 25, 2012
gfys wrote:
<quoted text>
2+2 may always = 4 in your small world, however, in the world of numbers ordinal and nominal scales do not follow the same rules as interval and ratio scales. Before you call someone stupid, please further your own education.
You just lowered the average IQ of democrats from 8 to 3! I am sure they are proud of you for being stupid!!!

NOBAMA 2012
Norton

Shawnee, KS

#66604 Sep 25, 2012
gfys wrote:
<quoted text>
2+2 may always = 4 in your small world, however, in the world of numbers ordinal and nominal scales do not follow the same rules as interval and ratio scales. Before you call someone stupid, please further your own education.
Go back to your home on Mars! Simple math. 2+2=4! Always has, always will. I don't care what other scales you follow.

CHEERS!
gfys

United States

#66605 Sep 25, 2012
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>Go back to your home on Mars! Simple math. 2+2=4! Always has, always will. I don't care what other scales you follow.

CHEERS!
The people that make it possible for our crafts to reach Mars, are all aware that 2+2 does not always equal 4.

Just because something is new to you or frightening to you, should it be dismissed? Maybe you'd prove your intelligence more, if you took the time to do a little research.

Something other than Glen Beck dot com.

“I can never convince the ”

Since: Jan 11

stupid that they are stupid.

#66606 Sep 25, 2012
gfys wrote:
<quoted text>
The people that make it possible for our crafts to reach Mars, are all aware that 2+2 does not always equal 4.
Just because something is new to you or frightening to you, should it be dismissed? Maybe you'd prove your intelligence more, if you took the time to do a little research.
Something other than Glen Beck dot com.
Your first mistake with these guys is that you starting talking to them intelligently. Your second mistake was expecting them to know something beyond their middle school achievement level.

Kudos for trying, though.
gfys

United States

#66607 Sep 25, 2012
DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>Your first mistake with these guys is that you starting talking to them intelligently. Your second mistake was expecting them to know something beyond their middle school achievement level.

Kudos for trying, though.
Lol! It's fun to watch their responses,
and how pissed off and heated they get, over facts that don't fit into what their preacher or politician told them was true.

This sight is fun fun fun! At least for
those of us that don't take it seriously.
Oldschool

Overland Park, KS

#66608 Sep 25, 2012
gfys wrote:
<quoted text>
2+2 may always = 4 in your small world, however, in the world of numbers ordinal and nominal scales do not follow the same rules as interval and ratio scales. Before you call someone stupid, please further your own education.
ok your nuts.wait on your next gov.check.thank you
GOPs BAIN in theASS

Saint Louis, MO

#66609 Sep 25, 2012
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
Go back to your home on Mars! Simple math. 2+2=4! Always has, always will. I don't care what other scales you follow.
CHEERS!
Norton you mean the Mormon home world Kolob...where they say God Lives hahahahahaha
Oldschool

United States

#66611 Sep 25, 2012
gfys wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol! It's fun to watch their responses,
and how pissed off and heated they get, over facts that don't fit into what their preacher or politician told them was true.
This sight is fun fun fun! At least for
those of us that don't take it seriously.
you totally correct!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ladue Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Old man with walker gets CREAMED this morning o... 1 hr Objectivo Blanco 1
What if a white guy shot two black reporters? 1 hr Tellitlikeitis 5
Solution to the problem: 1 hr Tellitlikeitis 100
black peep 2 hr wow 1
White people are our natural enemies. (Sep '14) 3 hr former Buffalo ho... 3,941
Just watched the MTV VMA's...... 3 hr Marcus Welby 2
St. Sabina Picnic 13 hr Security 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Ladue Mortgages