New business...great salsa: Bugtussle...

New business...great salsa: Bugtussle Burn from Bug Tussle, Texas

There are 2 comments on the North Texas e-News story from Jul 16, 2010, titled New business...great salsa: Bugtussle Burn from Bug Tussle, Texas. In it, North Texas e-News reports that:

It's in Fannin County at the junction of FM 1550 and State Highway 34. Just 10 miles south of Honey Grove and five miles north of Ladonia, this community was originally named Truss, after one of it's first settlers, John Truss, back in the 1890s.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at North Texas e-News.

Inga

Greenville, TX

#1 Nov 7, 2011
This new salsa is just INCREDIBLE! It's a gourmet delight and I love, love, love that it is also all-natural. Like a fine wine (don't laugh!) it starts off with a rich sweetness, blended perfectly with all the pepper, garlic, onion, etc. But the FINISH is what it's all about! That "burn" hits a few seconds later. No pain, but the burn we want when enjoying a Texas-made salsa! There's just simply NO OTHER salsa or hot sauce out there (I've tried TONS of them!) that has such a complicated, enjoyable, gently sweet, fiery party with my palette! check 'em out! www.bugtussleburn.com !
proudtexan

United States

#2 May 15, 2015
Overpriced,over rated.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ladonia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Local con artist arrested for fraud (Aug '14) Aug 17 Interesting 21
Honey grove arrest Aug 14 Mona Rose 1
Commerce City Manager Aug 13 Dfw 2
Fireworks Jul '17 Lauramc 1
Mike Roberts (May '13) May '17 Ntxgirl 3
Hi Mar '17 HG Girl 1
News Cash, drugs and weapons seized during five narc... (May '16) Dec '16 Donny 5

Ladonia Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Ladonia Mortgages