Foster mom speaks out about child's death

There are 7 comments on the KXII-TV Sherman story from Mar 19, 2008, titled Foster mom speaks out about child's death. In it, KXII-TV Sherman reports that:

“I just don't know what could have happened. I can't imagine anything that baby could of done that could of made him deserve this.”

New details in the case of a two-year-old Bonham boy who police say was beaten to death by his biological mother and her boyfriend. via KXII-TV Sherman

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KXII-TV Sherman.

Lisa

Dallas, TX

#1 Apr 7, 2008
Well, I am shocked...Cant believe that it happened. I know of Danielle and I would have never thought that she would do something like this. Maybe she didnt want to give the little boy up. Sometimes a person will do anything to keep something away from someone or something
Yes Really

San Antonio, TX

#2 Apr 7, 2008
Yeah, like beat him to death so the daddy couldn't have him.

It would be better for her to have a millstone hung around her neck and be cast into the sea. Her reward will be terrible.
what now

United States

#3 Apr 19, 2008
I know women that are smart and efficient on their jobs,seem to have a handle on life, then they meet a "man" and common sense flies out the window. They are not wanting to be responsible with their child so that let the NEW dad take over, assuming, he has their child's best interest at heart.Or, desperate to have a man and keep him, can't seem to say NO to him because MOM is too needy...or maybe just doesn't care enough....I have three daughters that are single mothers, this is my biggest FEAR!
YOU ARE RIGHT ON THE MARK "YES REALLY!" SHE would be better off dead!
disappointed

United States

#4 Jun 16, 2008
I personally hope that danielle rots in jail and then burns in hell! She could have left that baby where he was perfectly happy and taken care of. What will happen to the baby she is pregnant with? Maybe it will go to the foster parents of Channing?
yoli

Corpus Christi, TX

#5 Sep 1, 2008
Lisa wrote:
Well, I am shocked...Cant believe that it happened. I know of Danielle and I would have never thought that she would do something like this. Maybe she didnt want to give the little boy up. Sometimes a person will do anything to keep something away from someone or something
what r u talking about
Does it matter

Jasper, TX

#7 Sep 28, 2008
I have never heard of this!
whatif

Dallas, TX

#8 Sep 20, 2009
GOD IS THE JUDGE. The mother must have mental problems that need to be addressed. Danielle couldn't cope when she was doing that dope. Know what I mean?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ladonia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
lisa chandler missing (Oct '07) 5 hr Brittany kovac 70
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 8 hr Test fart 639
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 12 hr Frank Pharts 819
Mexican market Apr 27 O Bannion 1
News PJC students graduate with Air Conditioning & R... Apr 17 Lucky duck 8
Jason Bennett (Nov '11) Apr 14 kuntrycat82 2
News Adam Ward capital murder trial starts (Oct '07) Apr '15 PMelton Dallas Tx 69
More from around the web

Ladonia People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]