LOST: Blonde Chow-Mix Dog

LOST: Blonde Chow-Mix Dog

Posted in the Ladonia Forum

Elaine

Kemp, OK

#1 Jul 28, 2010
Lost blonde female Chow-Mix dog. Last seen south of Honey Grove, TX. She has been missing since
May 31st. She ran off due to the thunder storms. We are afraid someone picked her up or either thought she was a stray and took her off somewhere. Her hair was clipped at the end of May. She has to be groomed everyday or her fuzzy hair will get lots of knots in it. She is 13 yrs old and has a little arthritis in her back legs. She could be anywhere and struggling to get home. And, at this point she could be very disoriented and not be able to find her way home. And, I know she is grieving so much for her family and her home. She is very friendly and loves children. She is so much a part of our family and we all love and miss her so much. If you have seen any blonde dog that may fit her description, please let me know. There will be a REWARD for anyone who locates her. Thank you for all your help.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ladonia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Mon 2010 farts 934
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Jul 25 fartman 762
sh121 Jul 24 connected citizen 2
jeremy and karen st john Jul 24 chicken 3
wed.night (Nov '12) Jul 22 fyi 9
Thief-Trespasser - Anyboy know who this is? (Jan '15) Jul 18 HGX 3
Beware: Robert Wayne Milton Jul 18 Clinch64 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Ladonia Mortgages