RJY (Democratic candidate) FoR Mayor ...

RJY (Democratic candidate) FoR Mayor 2012

Posted in the Ladonia Forum

Rowdy James Yancey

Fate, TX

#1 Feb 10, 2012
I am proud to Re-announce my bid for Jan Cooper's Job.:) I support strong Animal control ~from dogs to hogs and even Horses!~ I also support Ending Racial discrimination and profiling against low-income government housing residents by local police...All of which will be able to vote this election do to the fact that NoNE Of The residents have been convicted of a felony... Yet they have thugs with badges camped outside of there compound with fully automatic weapons and bullet proof vests... What will you do for these INNOCENT people Mrs. Mayor??? I will wRIP the badges off the shirts of every police officer That unlawfully conducts a search or seizure in my city.... Vote for RJY For Mayor to end unlawful discrimination by police in LA
social

Quinlan, TX

#2 Feb 13, 2012
Rowdy James Yancey wrote:
I am proud to Re-announce my bid for Jan Cooper's Job.:) I support strong Animal control ~from dogs to hogs and even Horses!~ I also support Ending Racial discrimination and profiling against low-income government housing residents by local police...All of which will be able to vote this election do to the fact that NoNE Of The residents have been convicted of a felony... Yet they have thugs with badges camped outside of there compound with fully automatic weapons and bullet proof vests... What will you do for these INNOCENT people Mrs. Mayor??? I will wRIP the badges off the shirts of every police officer That unlawfully conducts a search or seizure in my city.... Vote for RJY For Mayor to end unlawful discrimination by police in LA
who is RJY in Ladonia?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ladonia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 2 hr Part McShartz 1,052
News Cash, drugs and weapons seized during five narc... (May '16) Dec '16 Donny 5
coot coots , and, prune shoots (May '16) Oct '16 Rowdy James Yancey 6
Mitch Gilbert kids???? (Apr '16) Oct '16 HSG 3
News 14-year-old missing in WIndom (Nov '09) Sep '16 Lucy 12
Paris Junior college annexation Sep '16 The PJ 1
Talking about my brother, Benny (Sep '07) Sep '16 Holly 34

Ladonia Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Ladonia Mortgages