Man stabbed to death in Lake Forest identified

LAKE FOREST A Mission Viejo man was stabbed to death and another critically injured early Saturday morning in a restaurant parking lot, a Sheriff's Department official said. Full Story

Since: Apr 08

Mission Viejo, CA

#1 Jun 11, 2011
I hope they jail the sucker who did this and they get 15 to life. They should get a sentence of 22 years, six months, but that is under the fictional California Sentencing Commission which would eliminate all indeterminate life sentences/
Peter North

Menifee, CA

#2 Jun 16, 2011
This guy didnt deserve to die but he spit in some skanks face(messed with the wrong bitttch).. You mess with the bull and you get the horns. I am not suprised this happend in Lake Forest. This place is filled with kids that never grew up from high school and still leaching off there parents! Nobody fights fair anymore. Just assume if you do get into a fight, BE PREPARED TO DIE or just walk away!!!!
JWTruth

Laguna Niguel, CA

#3 Jun 21, 2011
@Peter north--->---
I.A.A.K.B.D.P.M.-R.I.L.T.S.J.N .T.H.P.
JWTruth

Laguna Niguel, CA

#5 Jun 21, 2011
--They all start whoopin on justin, like i said, he jumped right in to the boiling pot, hey maybe she did say my boyfriend is gonna come in here and f you up, it doesnt mean that he said it, and it doesnt mean he even knew she said it, he had no intentions of going in there to fight, but he had to go in there for her sake, would any guy wait in the parking lot for the police to arrive, which have already been called by the way, management kicks everyone out, who walked out first, i dont know, but i know they all continued to fight with justin and people were pulling them off of justin Now picture this---> have you ever been beaten by multiple Men all at once and being hit very hard, it hurts, and you get dizzy maybe in and out of concsiousness and might not be in the same state of mind, now you are in survival mode, Justin doesnt know these guys and neither does anyone else there, he doesnt know what their intentions are, they couldbe trying to beat him to death for all he knows, but they are all beating him, so the one guy gets pulled off justin by a bunch of girls and guys, another larger guy out of the crowd, grabs Aris and starts whoopin on him, Couldbe some guy who got off the freeway to get something to eat for all we know, That i dont know. Other two guys, still on justin, could it be , that justin was unconscious, and thats why people were pulling them off of him, and during a second of in and out, he took the chance to stop the threat and Had NO Choice but to stab..
JWTruth

Laguna Niguel, CA

#7 Jun 21, 2011
--Like i said before, I am sure Elvis and friends were very well liked and well known, But they Had way too much to drink, do they drink everyday, i dont know, but if they dont, then that would be more of a reason that they became so intoxicated when they were drinking at the Club, I am not saying that they had bad intentions that night, all i am saying is that, they werent being rational and calming down like a Non intoxicated person would, and maybe they werent even aware of just what they were doing, people often blackout and continue on with there night and dont remember anything that happen when they were drunk, and they wake up and people have to tell them all of the stipid things that they were doing ....Thats the reality of the situation
JWTruth

Laguna Niguel, CA

#8 Jun 21, 2011
been there done that

Los Angeles, CA

#9 Jun 30, 2011
JWTruth wrote:
--They all start whoopin on justin, like i said, he jumped right in to the boiling pot, hey maybe she did say my boyfriend is gonna come in here and f you up, it doesnt mean that he said it, and it doesnt mean he even knew she said it, he had no intentions of going in there to fight, but he had to go in there for her sake, would any guy wait in the parking lot for the police to arrive, which have already been called by the way, management kicks everyone out, who walked out first, i dont know, but i know they all continued to fight with justin and people were pulling them off of justin Now picture this---> have you ever been beaten by multiple Men all at once and being hit very hard, it hurts, and you get dizzy maybe in and out of concsiousness and might not be in the same state of mind, now you are in survival mode, Justin doesnt know these guys and neither does anyone else there, he doesnt know what their intentions are, they couldbe trying to beat him to death for all he knows, but they are all beating him, so the one guy gets pulled off justin by a bunch of girls and guys, another larger guy out of the crowd, grabs Aris and starts whoopin on him, Couldbe some guy who got off the freeway to get something to eat for all we know, That i dont know. Other two guys, still on justin, could it be , that justin was unconscious, and thats why people were pulling them off of him, and during a second of in and out, he took the chance to stop the threat and Had NO Choice but to stab..
No choice but to stab?... How about running in the opposite direction of the two men? This could have been a choice and a choice the prosecution will bring up. Better have a more rational excuse than that. Imagine this, if the BF stabbed two men in a sober rational state of mind, can you imagine the damage he can cause if drunk, high or using narcotics? Self defense cases are usually proven by what frame of mind that person had while this altercation broke out or at the time the stabbing took place.

A legal pocket knife blade must be shorter than a normal hand palm. Which is 2". Reason being, less than 2" cannot pierce the rib cage and puncture the heart. One person died of a wound to the heart if I'm not mistaken. Please correct me if I'm wrong. I'm guessing the pocket knife or type of shank was pretty long.

Plea bargain or fight it and try for involuntary manslaughter. 8-12 years for that unless it's the 3rd strike.... Life. Hard one to figure out.

So JWTruth, the truth will only and only be decided by the selected jury members.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ladera Ranch Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
They have gangs in south Orange County? (Dec '07) Dec 25 dirthead 120
Loud Rumbling Noise in Aliso Viejo (Jun '09) Dec 2 Bali b 43
On the road alone in L.A. (Jun '07) Nov 30 carnewshq com 136
Who do you support for Magnolia School District... (Oct '10) Oct '14 12adf 19
Helicopter circling above? (Nov '06) Aug '14 What is happening 23
the rudeness of the 'adults' in ladera ranch (Oct '12) Aug '14 Louise C 11
Review: B-Megafit (Mar '14) Mar '14 jsanchez 2

Ladera Ranch News Video

Ladera Ranch Dating
Find my Match