keepina it Real

There are 1 comment on the Valley Morning Star story from Jun 3, 2009, titled keepina it Real. In it, Valley Morning Star reports that:

Some members of my extended family hate it when I bake. They say the stuff is too darn good.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Valley Morning Star.

onebeeswax

Mayfield, Australia

#1 Jun 14, 2009
Cathy Thomas has the right idea about food! Real is ALWAYS better than synthetic, in taste, in health benefit and in value for money. The reason we invented all the fakes was so we could make the product more profitable for the food processors.

Thankfully, North Americans are so slavishly following the imitation labels, we now have REAL maple syrup freely available in Australia. I doubt if there is enough REAL maple syrup produced to supply New York City if those guys were smart enough to demand only the real stuff!

In the book "The Honey Revolution" the authors assess all these sugars in depth and show in scientific terms just why all these imitation sweetenrs are primary causes of so many of our modern disased states.

In my opinion, any sugar formed by sythentic hydrochloric acid needs to be declared a poison!

It is nice to enjoy a meal prepared by a chef who is adamant that only REAL ingredients be used in the preparation of the food.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ladera Ranch Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 1 Fatally Shot, 1 Wounded In San Juan Capistrano (Aug '06) Nov 9 Mr Hoodlum 165
News 40 pounds of pot seized, 7 workers arrested at ... Nov 8 Richard 1
News Sex charges against 'Purpose Driven' Pastor McF... (Dec '12) Sep '17 Youarescum 450
News 12-year-old Locker Board inventor to appear on ... Sep '17 Carson Kropfl 1
Strange Ugly Boy Wishes Himself into Cornfield (May '15) Sep '17 Captain Dunghorse 3
Gangs in lake forest: South side Raza vs Family... (Aug '15) Sep '17 dzntz 5
News The 'mission project' is no longer in Californi... Aug '17 Solarman 1

Ladera Ranch Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Ladera Ranch Mortgages