Salinas, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2014

Judged:

Legalize it! It's no worse than alcohol .. Might be even better if the high is what ur after. But for those of us using for pain , get real, it's proven effective and keeping it illegal is all politics and money under the table. The big guys stand to lose a lot .
I think we would all be surprised to find out how many people out there use and deny it because of social status in our communities.
I much rather smoke weed for my pain as opposed to popping 3-4 heroin- like pills and sitting on the toilet praying for that miracle to happen...
Not not

San Dimas, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2014

The big bill - water it down.
your amigo

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2014

Judged:

Why don't you mexicans huff and puff all the drugs you want, while at the same time turning up Juan's leaf blower and jamming it up getting colon cancer, since you mexicans love drugs and fiestas so much!
your amigo

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2014

Judged:

Why don't you mexicans huff and puff all the drugs you want, while at the same time turning up Juan's leaf blower and jamming it up getting colon cancer, since you mexicans love drugs and fiestas so much!
Sabrina

San Dimas, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2014

Judged:

New store will sell only expired food

A former president of Trader Joe's is opening a grocery store that will only shelve items that have passed their 'sell by' date at deeply discounted prices.

What a deal.

Must be another republicans, GOP or Tea Party frat member who wants to recoup more money for their fat little pockets.
CaVoyager

Mountain Ranch, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2014

I'm not against legalization per se but I am against passing any kind of legislation that is contrary federal laws. Vague and contradictory laws lead to many of the discriminatory prosecutions we see every day. Get federal laws changed first and then I'll reconsider.
No burn day

San Dimas, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2014

No burn day, it was announced this morning.
Use a flameless smoker instead.
lol

Highland, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2014

ya yolo
Passing notice

San Dimas, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2014

Patch.com laid off hundreds of employees Wednesday morning, without apparent warning, meaning that most of the network's local websites will cease to produce news, local or otherwise.
gross

Delano, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2014

Yuck
your amigo

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2014

Judged:

Sabrina wrote:
New store will sell only expired food
A former president of Trader Joe's is opening a grocery store that will only shelve items that have passed their 'sell by' date at deeply discounted prices.
What a deal.
Must be another republicans, GOP or Tea Party frat member who wants to recoup more money for their fat little pockets.
The democrats want to steal. The republicans want a legitimate budget.

Abraham lincoln was a Republican. This is how we treat him. Just like God, the people of the USA betraying God. No wonder the problems of Armageddon are here. More to come. Expect horrible things to come. Don't worry, you still have time to turn to God, if you can stop acting like subhuman garbage.
Bamboo

San Dimas, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2014

I heard you can't us any rolling mats during the competition.
Stop Lying

Oakland, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2014

Judged:

your amigo wrote:
<quoted text>
The democrats want to steal. The republicans want a legitimate budget.
Abraham lincoln was a Republican. This is how we treat him. Just like God, the people of the USA betraying God. No wonder the problems of Armageddon are here. More to come. Expect horrible things to come. Don't worry, you still have time to turn to God, if you can stop acting like subhuman garbage.
The republicans of today are not like those of Lincoln's time. Back then, they stood for human rights and freedom. Today they're bigoted bible-thumping science-denying greedy pigs who are too stupid to see the world beyond Fox "News." They are the real subhuman garbage.
your amigo

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2014

Judged:

Stop Lying wrote:
<quoted text>
The republicans of today are not like those of Lincoln's time. Back then, they stood for human rights and freedom. Today they're bigoted bible-thumping science-denying greedy pigs who are too stupid to see the world beyond Fox "News." They are the real subhuman garbage.
You are a piece of garbage who falsely prophesizes your agenda. The wealthy create jobs. The poor cause crime. Look at Mexico. Pobres. High crime! Go live with the drug cartels and get out of this country!
Bic ss

San Dimas, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2014

Light my fire?

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2014

CaVoyager wrote:
I'm not against legalization per se but I am against passing any kind of legislation that is contrary federal laws. Vague and contradictory laws lead to many of the discriminatory prosecutions we see every day. Get federal laws changed first and then I'll reconsider.
Tell us a way to change the fed on this. They have shown to not use reason in that domain. They lie since the start on this. Sometimes the hope comes from the states, which can be more lucid and less interested in the special interests of a minority. How would you change the feds knowing that they have purposefully lie on MJ since day one of prohibition? The feds should be dismissed before, for treason of American health interests. Prohibition is only a criminal technique to steal our money, and nothing else.
Iced over

San Dimas, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2014

Go with the flow and put your crampONS on the ice.

Since: Nov 12

Sacramento, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2014

Judged:

Stop Lying wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you saying the good ol Democrats are poor and those elected in Congress are just middle class? Keep drinking the kool aid. LOL
Stop Lying

Oakland, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2014

Judged:

RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Are you saying the good ol Democrats are poor and those elected in Congress are just middle class? Keep drinking the kool aid. LOL
No, I said nothing of the sort. Either you replied to the wrong comment, or you have a serious reading comprehension problem.
Needle

San Dimas, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2014

Go with the flow and put our cramp ons in the celluer.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Ladera Ranch Discussions

Search the Ladera Ranch Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 7 min long river 200,330
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) 7 min drying out 7,839
Best Pizza in San Clemente 49 min John Rank 0
Sex charges against 'Purpose Driven' Pastor McF... (Dec '12) Tue EAGLE 444
CA Jury reaches verdict in Oakland BART shooting t... (Jul '10) Jul 22 Ronald 2,251
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) Jul 21 Racjei 4,885
On the road alone in L.A. (Jun '07) Jul 16 Human at Earth 129
•••
•••

Ladera Ranch News Video

•••
•••

Ladera Ranch Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Ladera Ranch People Search