Prayers for the Coble family
First Prev
of 9
Next Last
Delaina Martinez

Sylmar, CA

#162 Nov 7, 2007
Thank God for the recent good news!!! She is having triplets!!!!!!!
Audriana Roldan

Ladera Ranch, CA

#163 Nov 9, 2007
Remember that love is the most powerful thing here on earth. This is one of the worst things could happen loosing not just one kid but three. It is heart breaking. I am one out of eight kids. I am the first born and when i was four i got into a really bad car crash. my parents both thought that i wasnt going to make it. I am alive but with a slight disability.
GATE AMBASSADOR

Laguna Woods, CA

#164 Nov 9, 2007
May I add my humble prayer that the family will find comfort and strength from the love that you all have sent to them.
Alejandra

United States

#165 Nov 9, 2007
Just wanted 2 tell u congrats on the beautiful miracles that your 3 little angels have sent to you from above. They r definitely watching there mommy and daddy from above.
Gina

San Diego, CA

#166 Dec 6, 2007
The Valhalla HS drumline was in a competition at the high school on the Saturday of the children's funeral. I asked a local resident about the pink and blue ribbons and was told what happened. My heart was instantly broken. To the Coble family - I think of you and pray that you will have peace. I think of your children being safe in the arms of Jesus. No harm canever come to them again. May God bless and comfort you...Thinking of you in San Diego County
Sad in Fl

Atlanta, GA

#167 Nov 3, 2010
Hello Coble Family,

I read many of the comments posted after watching the Oprah Show. When I was watching and listening to the grieving parents and her Mom I was really touched and sad. When her Mother described how strong her daughter and son-law were, I just cried because their strength made me take a second look at many things in my life. I have truly re-evaulated what is important and release the rest. When I looked at the three beautiful babies that were taken away and the camera moved to the parents, I could see the children in their Parents. I know that sounds strange but I knew at that moment they were protecting their parents, that's their strength, comfort and Peace. Thank You God you are awesome and continue to protect the Coble Family. God Bless
God Bless Them

Virgie, KY

#168 Feb 26, 2012
To my surprise I just recently heard about his story almost 5 years later...I accidently stumbled upon the videos on youtube. This really breaks my heart, being a mother of 3 myself I don't know how I could get through something like that. I have 2 sons and 1 daughter, and my daughter now is the age of Katie when she went away to be with Jesus, the beautiful blonde hair and round face...it just reminded me so much of daughter. Even though I don't know the Coble's I want them to know how very sorry I am for their loss. And to Kyle, Emma, and Katie I never even knew you but I love you!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ladera Ranch Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Where to pay HOA/Service charge fees for Tivoli II Sep 22 Anonymous 1
News Historic Family Carnival takes place this weekend Sep 18 mar 1
News They have gangs in south Orange County? (Dec '07) Sep 15 Oest 134
News OC man caught in packaging machine dies (Apr '13) Sep 12 Kathleen Leinecke... 6
News OCVarsity score updates from tonight's football... Sep 9 mar 1
Helicopter circling above? (Nov '06) May '16 Ugh 25
the rudeness of the 'adults' in ladera ranch (Oct '12) Oct '15 tellinitlikeitis 14

Ladera Ranch Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Ladera Ranch Mortgages