Erin

Bothell, WA

#22 May 8, 2007
I will keep you in my prayers.
Chris

Salinas, CA

#23 May 8, 2007
I saw the remains of this accident as I was taking my own 19 month old daughter to SD zoo with my wife. It makes me sick and my heart is aching for this family.
Paula

Mission Viejo, CA

#24 May 8, 2007
My son died 4yrs ago, June 3, 2003. The same day, my first grandchild was born, Destiny Joy Summers. It has been a very difficult road for me, for all of us. However, I can tell you, with the faith that I believe you both have, in the Lord, though we are all human, he gives us the ability to survive!!! The Lord Jesus loves you ALL very much!! He is taking wonderful care of your most precious treasures, I promise you! May the Lord bless you during your hour of need, and forever!!! God Bless you... Paula Summers, R.S.M. Ca.
stacy mission viejo

Fullerton, CA

#25 May 8, 2007
I cannot stop thinking about this horrible tragedy. I have children the same age and cannot imagine the pain the parents must be feeling. My prayers are with the Cobles.
Pelican33

Newport, NY

#26 May 8, 2007
Ms Stacie wrote:
I just cannot seem to get this family off my mind....being a mother of 2....I just cannot imagine what those parents are going through! My heart just breaks with tears every time I think about it....just so so sad!
I totally agree. I can't look at my two boys (both under 4) without thinking about the Coble family. There is NOTHING anyone can say or do to make them feel any better. Losing all of your children in a blink of an eye is simply to much for any individual to have to deal with. I pray that the Cobles find strength in each other and are somehow able to make it through this. God bless them.
edith

Norco, CA

#27 May 8, 2007
Melissa wrote:
. He should have been picking strawberries off of the road! I have (2) young children and I couldn't wait to get home and hug them but I felt so guilty for doing so because this mom no longer gets that. My heart goes out to her and her husband and I pray they find comfort in their souls.
Why do people have to start making racist comments just because he is Mexican??? Like someone else said before...this is about the three lives that were taken away so suddenly. Leave race out of it. The man should have been picking strawberries? WOW....VERY LOW
Mother of two

Irvine, CA

#28 May 8, 2007
I read the news today and like everyone else I can not take this family out of my mind. The three wonderful and good looking kids. I am thinking about the parents. I pray to God to give them peace and love and support to heal.
gab

Aliso Viejo, CA

#29 May 8, 2007
Sandra wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree with whoever said this is not the forum for bashing Mexicans or truck drivers or mexican truck drivers. Put that energy in prayers rather than judging ...

come on guys, enough, just drop this particular back and forth, and ignore any insensitive comments. If the family reads this site to gain strength and support, they do not need to see opinions about why this has happened.
Autum Rossi

Irvine, CA

#30 May 8, 2007
I cannot stop thinking about this terrible tragedy. I have 4 children of my own and I cannot begin to imagine the pain the family must be in. When you think things are tough you need to stop and think about this terrible loss and your problems aren't so bad! God Bless you !!!!!!! The Rossi Family
Kim

Ladera Ranch, CA

#31 May 8, 2007
Our thoughts and prayers are with the Coble family during this very difficult time.
mary Fredrickson

Salinas, CA

#32 May 8, 2007
I agree this is one of the worst things a family can go through, I can not imagine your loss, we were in the area at the time of the accident, and pray you can get though this time. Your whole family are in our prayers. This loss is more than a family can bear, our prayers are with you.
Allie

Laguna Hills, CA

#33 May 8, 2007
wow i couldnt believe it after i got the phone call from loris brother. i have been friends with lori and her family for some time now, she and her kids ment soo much to me. to see her and her family go through this breaks my heart. she had 3 BEAUTIFUL children and i will never forget them. May God be with this family.
To her my sisters best friend (makena) tell us that her 3 favorite cousins died was heartbreaking. all my prayer go to this family rite noww i love this family dearlyy and i hate to see them go through this
mom in San Diego

San Marcos, CA

#34 May 8, 2007
I have exactly the same sentiment. So glad to know that I am not the only one here feeling deeply helpless and wanting to help...planning to contribute to account buy wondering how other moms are coming to terms with the big why here? How are you getting past the doubts, etc..?
How can you take a sip of coffee or enjoy the sun on your face when this happens? I am praying daily for the Coble family and all the little blessed souls of their babies..Glad to read you too are affected and that we are all praying.
Mom in HB wrote:
I cry everytime I think about the Coble family story. It happened on Friday and I couldn't bring myself to read the story until today, Monday.
I am praying for the Coble family and asking all of my friends who don't know about it to pray for them as well. I can't imagine the pain Chris and Lori (the parents) are going through right now.
Please God, help them through this awful time in their lives. Please help them see their purpose for living even though it may not be clear to them right now.
mom in San Diego

San Marcos, CA

#35 May 8, 2007
God bless you both in this unfathomable time of need. We are all praying for you and only hope God is near to you for a long time as you try to heal. Our hearts are broken for you and you are always in our thoughts.
Shannon

Laguna Niguel, CA

#36 May 8, 2007
My heart is aching for the loss of your 3 precious babies. Being a mother of 3 young boys myself, I cannot ever begin to imagine what you are going through. I can't put into words how sorry I am for you and your family. I hope that you will be able to find any bit of strength in knowing that we are all thinking of you and your family's loss has forever touched my heart.
Dave

Trabuco Canyon, CA

#37 May 8, 2007
With all our hearts, my family is praying for you that you might be comforted from your pain and have the strength to carry on.
Deborah

Buena Park, CA

#38 May 8, 2007
i've been trying to think of what to write and it's so hard..i've been thinking so much about Lori and Chris and praying for them. Last night i cried so hard over this i couldn't even hear and couldn't sleep. Trying to wrack my brain ...how could this happen? why?? Maybe one day they will have more children..i hope they heal from this, come to accept what happened and be able to go on with their lives. They seem like such sweet people i hope only good comes to them forever more*
Mrs Gomez

Los Angeles, CA

#39 May 9, 2007
This is not about racism it's about a family, who lost their 3 children. And we are asking for prayers not a rude person who just wants to point fingers at the Mexican race.
The Dufrene Family

AOL

#40 May 9, 2007
Our deepest of sympahty goes out to the Coble Family and Friends. We know all too well the pain this family is feeling and want to let them know that they are in our hearts and our prayers.
julie

Ladera Ranch, CA

#41 May 9, 2007
Miss Lee wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow. Is this story tragic? More than I can imagine. Are you a bigot? More than I can imagine.(With poor grammar and spelling skills to boot....)
You are a disgusting person. Post your condolences for this family and keep you sickening ignorance at home

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ladera Ranch Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Any HAUNTED Places in Mission Viejo,CA? (Oct '08) Tue uhhohh 15
'Storage Wars' controversy, Jeff Jarred and his... (Jun '12) Mar 2 Mile High Flea 8
Solicitation In Bear Brand Ridge Is Strictly P... Mar 2 Obey 1
Keep The Noisey Ice Cream Truck Out Of Bear Bra... (Jun '12) Mar 2 Concerned Homeowner 3
Obama is still misleading us on same-sex marriage Feb 28 Responsibility 113
Braving the family McDonald's Feb 27 Marissa 2
Loud Rumbling Noise in Aliso Viejo (Jun '09) Feb 27 Marissa 45

Ladera Ranch News Video

Ladera Ranch Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Ladera Ranch People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News