First Prev
of 9
Next Last
Paula

Irvine, CA

#1 May 5, 2007
Please everyone,pray for the Coble family ...this young couple lost 3 children ( ages 2,4 &5 )Friday 5/4/07 in a horrible I-5 crash!!! This mother and father NEED our support and prayers.
Suzanne

Pasadena, CA

#2 May 5, 2007
Our thoughts and prayers are with you. May God grant you peace during this tragic time.
Cat

AOL

#3 May 6, 2007
My heart aches for this family. My prayers are for the Cobles to have the strength to get through this tragdy, and for a speedy recovery for Lori and her grandmother.
Miss Lee

United States

#5 May 6, 2007
Stupid Truck Drivers wrote:
This is what you get when you have mexican truck drivers on our roads. This truly is a sad accident and it was completely avoidable. My prayers go out to the family and I hope the truck driver is put in jail and the company sued to deaht.
Wow. Is this story tragic? More than I can imagine. Are you a bigot? More than I can imagine.(With poor grammar and spelling skills to boot....)
Ms Stacie

Paramount, CA

#6 May 6, 2007
I just cannot seem to get this family off my mind....being a mother of 2....I just cannot imagine what those parents are going through! My heart just breaks with tears every time I think about it....just so so sad!
Mom in HB

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

#7 May 7, 2007
I cry everytime I think about the Coble family story. It happened on Friday and I couldn't bring myself to read the story until today, Monday.
I am praying for the Coble family and asking all of my friends who don't know about it to pray for them as well. I can't imagine the pain Chris and Lori (the parents) are going through right now.
Please God, help them through this awful time in their lives. Please help them see their purpose for living even though it may not be clear to them right now.
Emily

Aliso Viejo, CA

#8 May 7, 2007
I first learned about this story yesterday from my sister in law. My heart aches when I heard it. I cannot fathom this horrific incident. I am a new mom of a 3 1/2 month old son and I cannot imagine what those parents are going through. My thoughts and prayers are with them. What an awful story.
This is not about YOU

Santa Ana, CA

#9 May 7, 2007
This is what you get when you have mexican truck drivers on our roads. This truly is a sad accident and it was completely avoidable. My prayers go out to the family and I hope the truck driver is put in jail and the company sued to deaht.
This is not the forum for your biggoted opinions. This is not about you, or your opinion about truck drivers or Mexicans. This is about a family in need of a strong, supportive, united community. Please use good judgement and be considerate to the family and their friends and loved ones.
Kellie

Mission Viejo, CA

#10 May 7, 2007
Miss Lee wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow. Is this story tragic? More than I can imagine. Are you a bigot? More than I can imagine.(With poor grammar and spelling skills to boot....)
Yet, you have no prayers or nice words to say. Unfortunately, this person's comments are founded by factual statistics. This family has been on my mind since the moment their story reached our family. This is the most horrific event to happen to a family. I, too, hope the truck driver goes to jail for his negligence and the company pays the price. But, there's no price tag on those 3 beautiful children! The Coble family is in our heart and prayers.
Sandra

Irvine, CA

#11 May 7, 2007
I agree with whoever said this is not the forum for bashing Mexicans or truck drivers or mexican truck drivers. Put that energy in prayers rather than judging ...
Deepest Sympathy

United States

#12 May 7, 2007
No words can heal the sorrow this family feels, please use this site solely to express your sympathy and extend your prayers. The Lord be with you and your family.
Melissa

Costa Mesa, CA

#13 May 7, 2007
I was in traffic behind this accident and I was sick to my stomache when I heard the news. I believe in God but how do you not question why he doesn't help these little baby's. This is soooo upsetting to me that these people have to suffer this way. That idiot was driving that truck and he had (2) tickets for speeding in the truck and @ one time a suspended license for his actions in that damn truck. I'm sure he feels horrible but what does it say about the moron who hired him. His driving safety record was obviously not good yet they employed him- I hope it costs that trucking company their business. He should have been picking strawberries off of the road! I have (2) young children and I couldn't wait to get home and hug them but I felt so guilty for doing so because this mom no longer gets that. My heart goes out to her and her husband and I pray they find comfort in their souls.
not the place

United States

#14 May 7, 2007
Melissa wrote:
I was in traffic behind this accident and I was sick to my stomache when I heard the news. I believe in God but how do you not question why he doesn't help these little baby's. This is soooo upsetting to me that these people have to suffer this way. That idiot was driving that truck and he had (2) tickets for speeding in the truck and @ one time a suspended license for his actions in that damn truck. I'm sure he feels horrible but what does it say about the moron who hired him. His driving safety record was obviously not good yet they employed him- I hope it costs that trucking company their business. He should have been picking strawberries off of the road! I have (2) young children and I couldn't wait to get home and hug them but I felt so guilty for doing so because this mom no longer gets that. My heart goes out to her and her husband and I pray they find comfort in their souls.
Your prayers and warm wishes are nice to hear. But what do Strawberries have anything to do with this great loss?? It is sad that you have to use a sad moment like this disguise what you are really trying to write!!
Stacey

Costa Mesa, CA

#15 May 7, 2007
As a mother of two, I can't even begin to fathom the pain that this poor couple feels. I can't find anything that could possibly comfort this family. My heart and my prayers are with her, and her husband through this most tragic time. I too, pray that they find peace in their hearts, and eventually happiness again. I pray for them now, and will continue. I pray their memories of those precious children keep with them forever.
My deepest symphaties

Alhambra, CA

#16 May 7, 2007
To the parents, grandparents, family and friends. God be with you. I can't even begin to comprehend what you are going through, but it saddens me tremendously. No parent deserves to lose their babies.
I hope that somehow you find the strenght to get through this. Know that Southern California cries with you.
Melissa

Laguna Niguel, CA

#17 May 7, 2007
not the place wrote:
<quoted text>
Your prayers and warm wishes are nice to hear. But what do Strawberries have anything to do with this great loss?? It is sad that you have to use a sad moment like this disguise what you are really trying to write!!
What's sad is that you have to use this site as your forum for debate. The comment was just made because I feel that man should have been in a different line of work where he wasn't operating a truck that he obviously didn't know how to manage. After seeing that accident I can not help but feel anger for what those babies went through and what the grandmother, mother and father are having to suffer through. I want to reach out and help this family with all of my heart and I know that even that is not going to fix their pain. This accident is touching peoples lives and emotions in many ways........ let people grieve the way they need to, in all stages it may be.
Chris Jackson

Mission Viejo, CA

#18 May 7, 2007
Dear Lori And Chris,

We are all wounded, our hope is in heaven our hearts are grieved.

Stop with the Mexican bashing. I have two speeding tickets, it was a horrible ACCIDENT, no malice. The man drives for a living, 8, 10 hours a day for over 10 years, of course he has some speeding tickets. He was not speeding at the time of the accident.
Mother of Three

Irvine, CA

#19 May 8, 2007
I cannot stop thinking about this horrible accident. My prayers and thoughts are with the Coble family. Their three angles are looking down on them.
Hilda

Anaheim, CA

#20 May 8, 2007
Miss Lee wrote:
<quoted text>
It was an accident, nothing to do with the driver being mexican, sometimes people judge truck drivers but do you know how many people cut them off everyday not know that they can't hit the breaks as easy as we can in our car? Youre comment was stupid and immature.
I am definatley praying for the coble family.
vanessa

Mission Viejo, CA

#21 May 8, 2007
This is one of the worst things anybody could have to go through! I am truely sorry for your loss and my love and prayers go out to your whole family! May God be with you in this time of loss and despair. with all my love!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ladera Ranch Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
How Raising the Minimum Wage Destroys Jobs 31 min FYI 18
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 4 hr scurall 5,066
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) 5 hr pies 15,993
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 5 hr ploppers 200,936
CA Jury reaches verdict in Oakland BART shooting t... (Jul '10) Mon GOP bull 2,265
Who do you support for Magnolia School District... (Oct '10) Sat 12adf 17
On the road alone in L.A. (Jun '07) Sep 13 Raj at Earth 132
•••

Beach Hazards Statement for Orange County was issued at September 16 at 6:42AM PDT

•••

Ladera Ranch News Video

•••
•••

Ladera Ranch Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••
•••

Ladera Ranch People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE