Cigarette Possibly Caused La Plata Ho...

Cigarette Possibly Caused La Plata House Fire

There are 1 comment on the Patch.com story from Oct 30, 2013, titled Cigarette Possibly Caused La Plata House Fire. In it, Patch.com reports that:

A Wednesday morning house fire in Laguna Niguel was caused by "possible smoking material from a cigarette," Orange County Fire Authority spokesman Steve Concialdi said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Patch.com.

Shane Ginsburg

Laguna Niguel, CA

#1 Oct 31, 2013
The only reason that house did not burn to the ground is because the neighbor directly behind him climbed down the mud slope and kept his hose on the house the entire time. His name is Dorian Keyes and he is also the one that called 911.He even kept the hose on the house while the fire dept was hosing as well. I might add the neighbor did this the entire time with nothing on but his pajama bottoms. It was 6 am and freezing. I only hope someone dropped by his home to thank him.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ladera Ranch Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Aliso Viejo Music Emporium (Oct '12) 15 hr Musikologist 13
News Old Pros to hear actor Gregory Sierra (Oct '09) Jul 8 Gigi1958 2
News They have gangs in south Orange County? (Dec '07) Jul 7 OC L1F3 133
News Nuclear waste, anyone? Feds look to willing states Jun 26 warrengraham 1
News 1 Fatally Shot, 1 Wounded In San Juan Capistrano (Aug '06) Jun '16 SBY 164
Review: ARI Novick PHD (Feb '13) Jun '16 Edward1978 7
Jun '16 Richie Galvan 1

Ladera Ranch Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance