Long-delayed home development shows s...

Long-delayed home development shows signs of life

There are 1 comment on the The Orange County Register story from Sep 20, 2010, titled Long-delayed home development shows signs of life. In it, The Orange County Register reports that:

Whispering Hills in San Juan Capistrano has obtained city permits to begin building a model home and other structures such as retaining walls, but a legal battle with the Capistrano Unified School District continues to prevent construction of 155 houses.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Orange County Register.

Stop the abuse

San Jose, CA

#1 Sep 20, 2010
That's a pretty cool town but they shouldn't have built the downtown area so close to the Mission. When you step into the older mission (now a museum) you feel like you're stepping back in time a few hundred years except there is all this damn traffic and honking that ruins the effect. Hahah Tear down the town and rebuild it a few miles out. Yeah, way to many homes being built in a state being used as a welfare dumping ground for free handouts.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ladera Ranch Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Ravenna's Medical Weight Loss - Joseph ... (Sep '09) 4 hr lillie 16
News Wife of televangelist Benny Hinn files for divorce (Feb '10) Jun 27 antonio 17
News Sex charges against 'Purpose Driven' Pastor McF... (Dec '12) Jun 26 azmikewar 449
Why Do Locals Hate Foreigners? Jun 7 Proud Of My America 6
News This week's best deals: Festivals, lighting, ga... Jun 3 watchshoppe 1
Awesome New Maid/House Cleaning Service in Lade... Apr '15 occlean 4
Hit and run Ladera Ranch Feb '15 Kristi 1
More from around the web

Ladera Ranch People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Ladera Ranch Mortgages