First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Niguel Beach Terrace

United States

#21 Dec 3, 2010
People have been parking at Strand Beach in the evenings collecting individuals coming up from the beach and taking off. The helicopters have been circling around the beach everytime suspicous cars are parked on Selva and the beach park parking lot. Good luck trying to get any info from the DPPD. I guess illegal persons are going to come here one way or another. I don't feel safe knowing what's gong on right across the street.
Gooda

Ladera Ranch, CA

#22 May 31, 2014
whats with the hour long helicopter circling with no search light? this has been happening a lot in Ladera after 7pm and is annoying more than worrisome.
What is happening

Mission Viejo, CA

#23 Aug 26, 2014
Very unnerving, it's been happening a lot in Lake Forest around the forest area; it circles the area for long periods of time almost on a daily basis...is the area becoming unsafe? What is going on?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ladera Ranch Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
They have gangs in south Orange County? (Dec '07) Dec 12 Lil Joker 119
Loud Rumbling Noise in Aliso Viejo (Jun '09) Dec 2 Bali b 43
On the road alone in L.A. (Jun '07) Nov 30 carnewshq com 136
Who do you support for Magnolia School District... (Oct '10) Oct '14 12adf 19
the rudeness of the 'adults' in ladera ranch (Oct '12) Aug '14 Louise C 11
Review: B-Megafit (Mar '14) Mar '14 jsanchez 2
Capo School Board Urges Denial of Apartments Ne... (Jan '14) Jan '14 Joanna Clark 1

Beach Hazards Statement for Orange County was issued at December 22 at 1:48PM PST

Ladera Ranch News Video

Ladera Ranch Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Ladera Ranch People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Ladera Ranch News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Ladera Ranch

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 4:34 pm PST