Helicopter circling above?
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Niguel Beach Terrace

United States

#21 Dec 3, 2010
People have been parking at Strand Beach in the evenings collecting individuals coming up from the beach and taking off. The helicopters have been circling around the beach everytime suspicous cars are parked on Selva and the beach park parking lot. Good luck trying to get any info from the DPPD. I guess illegal persons are going to come here one way or another. I don't feel safe knowing what's gong on right across the street.
Gooda

Ladera Ranch, CA

#22 May 31, 2014
whats with the hour long helicopter circling with no search light? this has been happening a lot in Ladera after 7pm and is annoying more than worrisome.
What is happening

Mission Viejo, CA

#23 Aug 26, 2014
Very unnerving, it's been happening a lot in Lake Forest around the forest area; it circles the area for long periods of time almost on a daily basis...is the area becoming unsafe? What is going on?
Tax Dollars Wasted

Los Angeles, CA

#24 May 9, 2016
This is obnoxious, occurs about once a week in north San Clemente. Camp Pendleton is huge, no reason to circle over San Clemente at 11pm on a Tuesday.
Ugh

Mission Viejo, CA

#25 May 14, 2016
This is happening right now on Lake forest and MuIslands since 1am. This seems to happen once or twice a week. Wth is going on?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ladera Ranch Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Where to pay HOA/Service charge fees for Tivoli II Sep 22 Anonymous 1
News Historic Family Carnival takes place this weekend Sep 18 mar 1
News They have gangs in south Orange County? (Dec '07) Sep 15 Oest 134
News OC man caught in packaging machine dies (Apr '13) Sep 12 Kathleen Leinecke... 6
News OCVarsity score updates from tonight's football... Sep 9 mar 1
the rudeness of the 'adults' in ladera ranch (Oct '12) Oct '15 tellinitlikeitis 14
Awesome New Maid/House Cleaning Service in Lade... (Apr '15) Apr '15 occlean 4

Ladera Ranch Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Ladera Ranch Mortgages