Pilot in fatal boat crash thought she...

Pilot in fatal boat crash thought she was in deep water

There are 1 comment on the Brattleboro Reformer story from Mar 15, 2010, titled Pilot in fatal boat crash thought she was in deep water. In it, Brattleboro Reformer reports that:

A New Hampshire woman charged with drunkenly piloting her speedboat into a ledge in Lake Winnepesaukee and killing her friend while injuring herself and a passenger says she thought the boat was in 70 feet of water.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Brattleboro Reformer.

flat lander

Schuylkill Haven, PA

#1 Mar 15, 2010
She thought she was in "deep water" ya no s--- in charge of the lake chapter and safe boating and drinking yet she gets popped for high speed [channel area] and DUI. ya she is right she is in deep water not by the fathom but just the rules that were written for you and me not "her". It is time to bow out or "commander go down with the ship" What?? I don't hear the band look at those deck chairs.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Laconia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Pine Gardens Mobile Homes Sales & Park (Dec '12) Oct '16 tenant 17
He is a child molester and has been for DECADES!!! (Oct '08) Oct '16 niki 30
WEZS - Easy Listening Oct '16 Billyt 1
News Arson suspected in Weirs Beach waterslide fire Oct '16 martman4591 1
News Paving work to start on US Route 3/Laconia Bypass Aug '16 martyv 1
school budget cuts and crying woes (Apr '16) Apr '16 commander cote 1
Ed Shaughnessy is a big fat geek (Jun '11) Feb '16 Shaughnessy 3

Laconia Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance