laconia curfew for teenagers

laconia curfew for teenagers

There are 6 comments on the www.citizen.com story from Feb 7, 2009, titled laconia curfew for teenagers. In it, www.citizen.com reports that:

Friday, February 6, 2009 The Laconia Police Department wants to hear what the public thinks about a proposal to institute a municipal curfew for teenagers.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.citizen.com.

“real news for real people”

Since: Feb 08

bristol

#1 Feb 7, 2009
i think under 15. must be in the house by 10pm. and no cerfew for the 15 16 17 year olds.
Curious

Bristol, NH

#2 May 25, 2009
johneyonetime wrote:
i think under 15. must be in the house by 10pm. and no cerfew for the 15 16 17 year olds.
So you think kids as young as 15 should be out running the streets?
leave the kids alone

Tilton, NH

#3 Jun 1, 2009
There is very little for teenagers to do around town and now everyone wants to enforce a 10 pm curfew? Give me a break. A little graffiti in this town might make an improvement. This place is a run down dump. Are the kids really doing such terrible things? A walk to Cumberland Farms at 10pm shouldn't be a crime! How about giving the kids some place to go downtown. The downtown is lined with empty storefronts- give the kids a place to hang out with a policeman present. I see patrolmen parked all over town- surely you could afford to let one hang out downtown for the kids!
sam112

United States

#4 Jan 26, 2010
15 and under should be in by 9:00 on school days and 10 otherwise. 16&17 10:00 on school days and 11:30 otherwise. The later it gets may result in mischief. There's no reason to stay out. Movies are over. I agree there should be things to do on weekends for little or no money for teens. I wouldn't mind an increse in taxes to support our teens for a safe haven.

“real news for real people”

Since: Feb 08

bristol

#5 Jan 26, 2010
sam112 wrote:
15 and under should be in by 9:00 on school days and 10 otherwise. 16&17 10:00 on school days and 11:30 otherwise. The later it gets may result in mischief. There's no reason to stay out. Movies are over. I agree there should be things to do on weekends for little or no money for teens. I wouldn't mind an increse in taxes to support our teens for a safe haven.
ok that fair
Yankee

United States

#6 Jan 30, 2010
"It's 10 o' clock. Do you know where your children are?"

A standard to return to.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Laconia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Pine Gardens Mobile Homes Sales & Park (Dec '12) Tue House shopper 30
MARK THURBER Pedophile.... (Dec '14) Apr 18 Truth Tellers 2
Murder in Campton (Feb '06) Mar '17 camp david 102
News Final consignment for Always New 2 You (Jan '10) Mar '17 You Are Mental 10
News NH Gop votes to pay new chairman; departing cha... Jan '17 Ex Senator Stillb... 1
He is a child molester and has been for DECADES!!! (Oct '08) Oct '16 niki 30
WEZS - Easy Listening (Oct '16) Oct '16 Billyt 1

Laconia Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Laconia Mortgages