Shopping: Christmas Loft

Shopping: Christmas Loft

There are 1 comment on the Foster's Daily Democrat story from Dec 13, 2012, titled Shopping: Christmas Loft. In it, Foster's Daily Democrat reports that:

ChristmasLoft.com was created to serve as an extension of our six year-round Christmas and Collectible Stores.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Foster's Daily Democrat.

Maureen

Pembroke, MA

#1 Jan 5, 2013
About 10 years ago I went to your beautiful store in North Conway. I had never seen such an outstanding selection of ornaments and I bought some beautiful things. My problem is it was such a long time ago that I need more of one ornament I chose and now you probably do not carry it. It was a wooden gingebread cookie ornament that had a painted face and detail and they were personalized with my grandchildren's name. I now need 3 more for new grandchildren. And I bought the most gorgeous violet etched glass ornament that I think came from Austria or Germany. This year it broke and my daughter is hearbroken. Can you help, I am trying to scroll through your ornament collection.
my email address is: [email protected]

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Laconia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Northfield fire victim identified 15 hr Cheryl 2
Review: Tilton Landscape Center Jul 28 TomsTreeTrimminga... 1
News 'Say 2016!' Sisters snag selfies with president... Jul 20 goonsquad 1
News Although rescued from 'deplorable conditions,' ... Jul 20 FTW 2
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in New Hampsh... (Oct '10) Jul 15 Grunt56 31
News 'Fugitive of Week,' girlfriend arrested in Ohio Jul 9 monkeeman 1
Review: Pine Gardens Mobile Homes Sales & Park (Dec '12) Jul 4 bibbit 2009 11
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Laconia Mortgages