Review: Pine Gardens Mobile Homes Sal...

Review: Pine Gardens Mobile Homes Sales & Park

Posted in the Laconia Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
tenant

Laconia, NH

#1 Dec 27, 2012
This is the worse park to live in!
tenant

Hooksett, NH

#2 Apr 10, 2013
Then why are you a tenant?????
tenant

Hooksett, NH

#3 Apr 10, 2013
Overall I think it is ne of the best top ten parks in New Hampshire to live in.Some tenants do not like the rules, But in order to keep it looking good you have to have rules. Other wise it would be a Trailer Trash Pine Gardens.I hve lived here for a couple of years and I think it is a really beautiful PARK to live in.
Know the facts

Laconia, NH

#4 May 27, 2013
tenant wrote:
Overall I think it is ne of the best top ten parks in New Hampshire to live in.Some tenants do not like the rules, But in order to keep it looking good you have to have rules. Other wise it would be a Trailer Trash Pine Gardens.I hve lived here for a couple of years and I think it is a really beautiful PARK to live in.
it allready is trashy look at all the open lots the owner dose nuthin to make it better accept yell at other tenants for bein on the lawns that are all weed when he parks on the grass all the time and thinks he is better then everyone but hes not he shuwed pratise what he preeches he yell at me for barely bein on the grass when he had a camper on his grass next to his house what a hipocrit he is his own famaly cant stand him and has nuthin to do with him so what do that tell ya heard the tenants were sewing him for him no folowen his own rules and records peeple ilegilly and put video camera all thru park with not tellin the tenents he is filmin and taping them even at night my best friend dad live ther and told me this he is tryin to move out but cant afford it and has to sufer and he went to the last meet they had for the assoshiashen club they do in laconia so cant be too good a park i will no go there agen
HillbillyBluegra ss

Laconia, NH

#5 Jun 26, 2013
Know the facts wrote:
<quoted text>
it allready is trashy look at all the open lots the owner dose nuthin to make it better accept yell at other tenants for bein on the lawns that are all weed when he parks on the grass all the time and thinks he is better then everyone but hes not he shuwed pratise what he preeches he yell at me for barely bein on the grass when he had a camper on his grass next to his house what a hipocrit he is his own famaly cant stand him and has nuthin to do with him so what do that tell ya heard the tenants were sewing him for him no folowen his own rules and records peeple ilegilly and put video camera all thru park with not tellin the tenents he is filmin and taping them even at night my best friend dad live ther and told me this he is tryin to move out but cant afford it and has to sufer and he went to the last meet they had for the assoshiashen club they do in laconia so cant be too good a park i will no go there agen
Why don't you learn how to spell.
interested buyer

Rochester, NH

#7 Oct 29, 2013
I have had my eye on a home in the park. I really like the area and think it would be appropriate for my children other than an apartment. But about 4 years ago I got into some trouble. Does anyone know if there is a strict background check or restriction when it comes to being able to purchase a home in Pine Gardens?
Bald Eagle

Henniker, NH

#8 Oct 30, 2013
Know the facts wrote:
<quoted text>
SPELL CHECK! SPELL CHECK! SPELL CHECK! SPELL CHECK! SPELL CHECK !!
balder eagler

Laconia, NH

#9 Nov 25, 2013
interested buyer wrote:
I have had my eye on a home in the park. I really like the area and think it would be appropriate for my children other than an apartment. But about 4 years ago I got into some trouble. Does anyone know if there is a strict background check or restriction when it comes to being able to purchase a home in Pine Gardens?
if you are a drinking buddy of the owner you will be all set
balder eagler

Laconia, NH

#10 Nov 25, 2013
tenant wrote:
it's not that the tenants don't like the rules - it's that the park manager who lives there doesn't follow any of them himself
Bald Eagle

Henniker, NH

#11 Nov 27, 2013
Really? Another clay sniffing phene steals my name?
bibbit 2009

Epsom, NH

#12 Jul 4, 2015
Well i've been here 2 years and i have no complaints.Never had a problem with Joe or Andy.They run respectable park,they make sure everybody keeps their lot clean.No personell has ever yelled at me.If someone is unhappy,all they have to do is relocate.The office people are very nice also.It would be nice if we could have at least ONE boat,camper,or utility trailer on the lot.The part about the grass is true though,strange weeds.no grass.
Eagle Eyes

Laconia, NH

#14 Jan 13, 2016
bibbit 2009 wrote:
Well i've been here 2 years and i have no complaints.Never had a problem with Joe or Andy.They run respectable park,they make sure everybody keeps their lot clean.No personell has ever yelled at me.If someone is unhappy,all they have to do is relocate.The office people are very nice also.It would be nice if we could have at least ONE boat,camper,or utility trailer on the lot.The part about the grass is true though,strange weeds.no grass.
Why don't you just pour a concrete pad on your lawn and park your camper on it like Joe DuPont the park manager has been doing. Apparently if you're the park manager you don't have to follow any of your own rules and can do whatever you want. But if you're a tenant and you park on the lawn look out! And why do all the other tenants have to park their campers or boats out back behind Joe Dupont's house. He should be parking his there as well but apparently he's too good for that. Google a satellite view in maps and see for yourself. He just got 2 new trucks so he should be going up on the rent again soon. Last time he raised the rent he bought his girlfriends grand daughter a new vehicle....
im watching you

Manchester, NH

#15 Aug 23, 2016
Eagle Eyes wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you just pour a concrete pad on your lawn and park your camper on it like Joe DuPont the park manager has been doing. Apparently if you're the park manager you don't have to follow any of your own rules and can do whatever you want. But if you're a tenant and you park on the lawn look out! And why do all the other tenants have to park their campers or boats out back behind Joe Dupont's house. He should be parking his there as well but apparently he's too good for that. Google a satellite view in maps and see for yourself. He just got 2 new trucks so he should be going up on the rent again soon. Last time he raised the rent he bought his girlfriends grand daughter a new vehicle....
It is a very nice park and I think the owner and management tries to keep it looking good, but some people are always trying to start trouble,especialy two families that does not want to go by the rules . He is the owner so why shouldn't he be able to put his owned property where he wants to ? at least it is neat and clean ,not like some of them in there.
stuntman

Manchester, NH

#16 Aug 23, 2016
I have lived here for 30 yrs. plus and have had no problems with any owner except for the father that owned it before.he was totaly unreasonable for a landlord.
stuntman

Manchester, NH

#17 Aug 23, 2016
balder eagler wrote:
<quoted text>

if you are a drinking buddy of the owner you will be all set
Maybe the first owner.You people just hate it when people are trying to make a living ,
Most of you are living off the STATE!!!~
stuntman

Manchester, NH

#18 Aug 23, 2016
Eagle Eyes wrote:
<quoted text>
Speak for yourself Eagle Eyes
tenant

Laconia, NH

#19 Oct 23, 2016
im watching you wrote:
<quoted text>

It is a very nice park and I think the owner and management tries to keep it looking good, but some people are always trying to start trouble,especialy two families that does not want to go by the rules . He is the owner so why shouldn't he be able to put his owned property where he wants to ? at least it is neat and clean ,not like some of them in there.
HE is a TENANT and he has to follow his OWN rules. Why is it that other tenants who own campers have to park them outside of the park and PAY MONEY to keep them elsewhere. And HE is not the OWNER, he just tries to make people BELIEVE he is the owner. It is very sad when the manager and his friends and family park their vehicles all over the lawns against the park rules, but when a visiting nurse stops by an elderly persons home, and parks a fraction of the tire on the lawn, they yell at them to move. Its called SETTING AN EXAMPLE FOR THE OTHER TENANTS. If he cant live by HIS own park rules, then maybe he needs to MOVE OUT.
trailtrash

Laconia, NH

#20 Jan 28, 2017
bibbit 2009 wrote:
what office people you mean joe girlfriend and her grandkid the office look like a nursery not a office vary unprofeshanal office close like 2 year ago with no notice giving to anyone is the park owner the same family as rob dupont who arrested for sell meth in sanburton from dupont construction I heard they cusins and rob works in park occashionely we no need drug dealer in the park but make sense since joe hiding a lot now and only come out at night to sneek around people yard like pervurt drugs cause paranoya so maybe this why office close and so many camera up everywhere so no one steal his stash all make sense now with way he act angry all time and no return calls
slum

Laconia, NH

#21 Jan 30, 2017
im watching you wrote:
<quoted text>

camper look trashy and not neat or clean look like crap trail trash garden belmont slum lord follow ur own rule stop be bully evryone
truth hurts

Laconia, NH

#22 Feb 11, 2017
stuntman wrote:
I have lived here for 30 yrs. plus and have had no problems with any owner except for the father that owned it before.he was totaly unreasonable for a landlord.
The son is 50 times worse! Spoiled brat, has never paid rent, demands the other tenants to follow the park rules that he refuses to follow himself. This is what happens when children are handed everything on a silver platter and have never had to work for anything. Its only a matter of time before he finishes destroying the park and blows all the money on his habit. Give it a few more years and he will either be in prison or bankrupt. I'm surprised no one has organized a class action law suit against him yet. He has done nothing to upkeep the park since he took over. Rarely plows the roads. The roads are busted up and cracked. Lawns look awful. It used to be a really good looking park, now its looking dumpy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Laconia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News State probes fatal officer-involved shooting at... (Oct '17) Oct '17 itcontractorplus 1
Interlakes Summer Theatre (Jul '17) Aug '17 vnmartino 2
MARK THURBER Pedophile.... (Dec '14) Jul '17 JUSTICE2017 3
WEZS - Easy Listening (Oct '16) Oct '16 Billyt 1
News Arson suspected in Weirs Beach waterslide fire (Oct '16) Oct '16 martman4591 1
News Paving work to start on US Route 3/Laconia Bypass (Aug '16) Aug '16 martyv 1
school budget cuts and crying woes (Apr '16) Apr '16 commander cote 1

Laconia Jobs

Personal Finance

Laconia Mortgages