Review: Pine Gardens Mobile Homes Sal...

Review: Pine Gardens Mobile Homes Sales & Park

Posted in the Laconia Forum

tenant

Laconia, NH

#1 Dec 27, 2012
This is the worse park to live in!
tenant

Hooksett, NH

#2 Apr 10, 2013
Then why are you a tenant?????
tenant

Hooksett, NH

#3 Apr 10, 2013
Overall I think it is ne of the best top ten parks in New Hampshire to live in.Some tenants do not like the rules, But in order to keep it looking good you have to have rules. Other wise it would be a Trailer Trash Pine Gardens.I hve lived here for a couple of years and I think it is a really beautiful PARK to live in.
Know the facts

Laconia, NH

#4 May 27, 2013
tenant wrote:
Overall I think it is ne of the best top ten parks in New Hampshire to live in.Some tenants do not like the rules, But in order to keep it looking good you have to have rules. Other wise it would be a Trailer Trash Pine Gardens.I hve lived here for a couple of years and I think it is a really beautiful PARK to live in.
it allready is trashy look at all the open lots the owner dose nuthin to make it better accept yell at other tenants for bein on the lawns that are all weed when he parks on the grass all the time and thinks he is better then everyone but hes not he shuwed pratise what he preeches he yell at me for barely bein on the grass when he had a camper on his grass next to his house what a hipocrit he is his own famaly cant stand him and has nuthin to do with him so what do that tell ya heard the tenants were sewing him for him no folowen his own rules and records peeple ilegilly and put video camera all thru park with not tellin the tenents he is filmin and taping them even at night my best friend dad live ther and told me this he is tryin to move out but cant afford it and has to sufer and he went to the last meet they had for the assoshiashen club they do in laconia so cant be too good a park i will no go there agen
HillbillyBluegra ss

Laconia, NH

#5 Jun 26, 2013
Know the facts wrote:
<quoted text>
it allready is trashy look at all the open lots the owner dose nuthin to make it better accept yell at other tenants for bein on the lawns that are all weed when he parks on the grass all the time and thinks he is better then everyone but hes not he shuwed pratise what he preeches he yell at me for barely bein on the grass when he had a camper on his grass next to his house what a hipocrit he is his own famaly cant stand him and has nuthin to do with him so what do that tell ya heard the tenants were sewing him for him no folowen his own rules and records peeple ilegilly and put video camera all thru park with not tellin the tenents he is filmin and taping them even at night my best friend dad live ther and told me this he is tryin to move out but cant afford it and has to sufer and he went to the last meet they had for the assoshiashen club they do in laconia so cant be too good a park i will no go there agen
Why don't you learn how to spell.
interested buyer

Rochester, NH

#7 Oct 29, 2013
I have had my eye on a home in the park. I really like the area and think it would be appropriate for my children other than an apartment. But about 4 years ago I got into some trouble. Does anyone know if there is a strict background check or restriction when it comes to being able to purchase a home in Pine Gardens?
Bald Eagle

Henniker, NH

#8 Oct 30, 2013
Know the facts wrote:
<quoted text>
SPELL CHECK! SPELL CHECK! SPELL CHECK! SPELL CHECK! SPELL CHECK !!
balder eagler

Laconia, NH

#9 Nov 25, 2013
interested buyer wrote:
I have had my eye on a home in the park. I really like the area and think it would be appropriate for my children other than an apartment. But about 4 years ago I got into some trouble. Does anyone know if there is a strict background check or restriction when it comes to being able to purchase a home in Pine Gardens?
if you are a drinking buddy of the owner you will be all set
balder eagler

Laconia, NH

#10 Nov 25, 2013
tenant wrote:
it's not that the tenants don't like the rules - it's that the park manager who lives there doesn't follow any of them himself
Bald Eagle

Henniker, NH

#11 Nov 27, 2013
Really? Another clay sniffing phene steals my name?
bibbit 2009

Epsom, NH

#12 Jul 4, 2015
Well i've been here 2 years and i have no complaints.Never had a problem with Joe or Andy.They run respectable park,they make sure everybody keeps their lot clean.No personell has ever yelled at me.If someone is unhappy,all they have to do is relocate.The office people are very nice also.It would be nice if we could have at least ONE boat,camper,or utility trailer on the lot.The part about the grass is true though,strange weeds.no grass.
Eagle Eyes

Laconia, NH

#14 Jan 13, 2016
bibbit 2009 wrote:
Well i've been here 2 years and i have no complaints.Never had a problem with Joe or Andy.They run respectable park,they make sure everybody keeps their lot clean.No personell has ever yelled at me.If someone is unhappy,all they have to do is relocate.The office people are very nice also.It would be nice if we could have at least ONE boat,camper,or utility trailer on the lot.The part about the grass is true though,strange weeds.no grass.
Why don't you just pour a concrete pad on your lawn and park your camper on it like Joe DuPont the park manager has been doing. Apparently if you're the park manager you don't have to follow any of your own rules and can do whatever you want. But if you're a tenant and you park on the lawn look out! And why do all the other tenants have to park their campers or boats out back behind Joe Dupont's house. He should be parking his there as well but apparently he's too good for that. Google a satellite view in maps and see for yourself. He just got 2 new trucks so he should be going up on the rent again soon. Last time he raised the rent he bought his girlfriends grand daughter a new vehicle....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Laconia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
school budget cuts and crying woes Apr '16 commander cote 1
Ed Shaughnessy is a big fat geek (Jun '11) Feb '16 Shaughnessy 3
Photography in Laconia NH for contest Feb '16 boxcarjakey 1
News Rubio, averse to risk and to mentioning Trump: ... Feb '16 Raydot 9
News 'Pro-rape' group plans meeting in Portsmouth, p... Feb '16 JULIE 1
News Marco Rubio is running scared Feb '16 wild child 1
chestnut street in tilton (Sep '12) Jan '16 shebloooms 2

Laconia Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance