Laconia woman faces DUI charge after ...

Laconia woman faces DUI charge after Belmont crash

There are 2 comments on the Daily Democrat story from Jan 2, 2011, titled Laconia woman faces DUI charge after Belmont crash. In it, Daily Democrat reports that:

A Laconia woman has been charged with aggravated driving under influence after an accident on Route 3 on New Year's Eve.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Democrat.

“RIP Chrissy & baby Taylor Rose”

Since: Jul 07

Location hidden

#1 Jan 20, 2011
I heard she wasnt drunk but taking meds (pain meds and muscle relaxers) for back problems. Ok.. just because she had a prescription from a doctor does NOT make it ok to drive!! My neice Chrissy and unborn baby died by the hands of a person who did the exact same thing. Made the stupid choice to drive while under the influence.. it doesnt matter if it's alchol or meds.. If you are impaired in ANY way.. DONT DRIVE!!!

“RIP Chrissy & baby Taylor Rose”

Since: Jul 07

Location hidden

#2 Jan 20, 2011
ugh I got the wrong person.. sorry.. I dont know how ot delete this.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Laconia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 'Pro-rape' group plans meeting in Portsmouth, p... Fri JULIE 1
News Marco Rubio is running scared Feb 3 wild child 1
chestnut street in tilton (Sep '12) Jan 31 shebloooms 2
Review: Pine Gardens Mobile Homes Sales & Park (Dec '12) Jan 13 Eagle Eyes 12
News Although rescued from 'deplorable conditions,' ... (Jul '15) Jan '16 Upset Taxpayer 3
Review: All Boat Repair (May '15) Dec '15 merc tech 2
Indoor Storage and Boat Slip? (Jun '15) Dec '15 merc tech 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Laconia Mortgages