Potter Medical Clinic

Potter Medical Clinic

Posted in the Lackey Forum

Wondering

Macon, GA

#1 Aug 20, 2009
What's the deal with Dr. Potter? Let's see, he charges out the A$$ for his suboxone program, then turns around and writes narcotics to the patients!!! Guess that's why he can afford to live in his mansion on the hill...get em hooked, then act so concerned to prescribe suboxone!! What a joke!!!!!!!!!!
Wondering

Macon, GA

#2 Aug 20, 2009
What's the deal with Dr. Potter? Let's see, he charges out the A$$ for his suboxone program, then turns around and writes narcotics to the patients!!! Guess that's why he can afford to live in his mansion on the hill...get em hooked, then act so concerned to prescribe suboxone!! What a joke!!!!!!!!!!
curious

Blackey, KY

#3 Feb 7, 2010
Who got arrested at the clinic on Thursday?
what were they doing to get arrested?
hmmm

Chesterfield, MO

#4 Feb 18, 2010
I haven't heard anything about this. I never saw anything about it in the paper or on the news.
Concerned

Hyden, KY

#5 May 16, 2012
Well he doesnt charge out the butt now. He takes medicaid and is one of the cheapest in East Kentucky.

Since: Jun 12

Richmond, KY

#6 Jun 26, 2012
Does Dr. Potter write pain meds, and how much does he cost for self pay. I can't get into see a Dr due to the law they just passed saying you have to have insurance to be seen in pain management and I'm still waiting on my disability due to multiple back surgeries and my attorney referred me to this doctor. Any information would be helpful.
Beverly

United States

#7 Jul 14, 2017
Concerned wrote:
Well he doesnt charge out the butt now. He takes medicaid and is one of the cheapest in East Kentucky.
Alison handshoe gets hers there sells strait for20 a pop

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lackey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cassie Blair elswick (Sep '17) 16 min Landon 11
Cassie Blair 53 min Lowe 3
Meth head Cassie 5 hr So raven 3
Bucks Branch 12 hr Interested 1
shanean (Feb '16) Mon I know 17
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) May 18 JustJoe 853
Ronnie Manuel has garbage all under bridge (Jul '17) May 18 Ronnie is back 11

Lackey Jobs

Personal Finance

Lackey Mortgages