Anyone ever had dealings with Felder Services?

Posted in the Lackawanna Forum

First Prev
of 10
Next Last
Buck Rohde

Buffalo, NY

#1 Mar 27, 2012
They sub contract housekeeping and laundry jobs to some local nursing homes. I have heard a lot of negative comments from friends who work for them. They have only been here for about 6 months or less.
Good or bad comments are welcome.
Real Job

Buffalo, NY

#2 Mar 27, 2012
If you want a career picking senior turds off of sheets, go for it

“I'm Done Here”

Since: Oct 11

Buffalo, NY

#3 Mar 27, 2012
If they'd pay me to be their spokesperson, I'd say plenty of good things about them but, until then, I have nothing.

If I'm lyin,' I'm dyin'

I'm just sayin'

Who's with me?

But I digress
Buck Rohde

Buffalo, NY

#4 Mar 27, 2012
Real Job wrote:
If you want a career picking senior turds off of sheets, go for it
A person would think they would be grateful to get people to do their stinky work and go out of their way to make decent working conditions.
present employee

Buffalo, NY

#5 Mar 28, 2012
I don't like anything about that company. Biased, slave drivers.
Holly Kipa

Buffalo, NY

#6 Mar 28, 2012
They run a tight ship there.
sheridan sue

Buffalo, NY

#7 Mar 28, 2012
Those homes definately need a strong union, to shape those idiots up.

Felder Services, stay in Alabama where you belong.
Buck Rohde

Buffalo, NY

#8 Mar 29, 2012
sheridan sue wrote:
Those homes definately need a strong union, to shape those idiots up.
Felder Services, stay in Alabama where you belong.
Every place like that needs a STRONG UNION. This isn't China.
Corny Arnst

Buffalo, NY

#9 Apr 1, 2012
Yes I have had dealings with Felder Services, at Legacy/

Rotton ones.
Kilhoffer Street Rules

Tonawanda, NY

#10 Apr 2, 2012
They are just a bunch of ghetto yuppies.
Kilhoffer Street Rules

Tonawanda, NY

#11 Apr 2, 2012
Corny Arnst wrote:
Yes I have had dealings with Felder Services, at Legacy/
Rotton ones.
It's not called Legacy any more since the Zacher sisters took over and changed the 2 homes to " Golden Living Center "
present employee

Buffalo, NY

#12 Apr 3, 2012
Kilhoffer Street Rules wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not called Legacy any more since the Zacher sisters took over and changed the 2 homes to " Golden Living Center "
Golden Living Center reminds me of your Kilhoffer St. name. What a depressing place to work in since the Sisters and that Felder Services got in there.UGHHHHHHHHHHHH
Kilhoffer Street Rules

Buffalo, NY

#13 Apr 3, 2012
present employee wrote:
<quoted text>
Golden Living Center reminds me of your Kilhoffer St. name. What a depressing place to work in since the Sisters and that Felder Services got in there.UGHHHHHHHHHHHH
if its like kilhoffer st, it cant be so bad.
present employee

Tonawanda, NY

#14 Apr 4, 2012
I wonder if Felder services or Zacher is listed in that lawsuit?
Ann Onamous

Buffalo, NY

#15 Apr 7, 2012
present employee wrote:
<quoted text>
Golden Living Center reminds me of your Kilhoffer St. name. What a depressing place to work in since the Sisters and that Felder Services got in there.UGHHHHHHHHHHHH
That FELDER SERVICES has the attitude of jailers looking down on their employees like they were up to no good convicts.
chet booswahnicki

Buffalo, NY

#16 Apr 7, 2012
Buck Rohde wrote:
<quoted text>
Every place like that needs a STRONG UNION. This isn't China.
All you people should walk out, union or not.
Kilhoffer Street Rules

Buffalo, NY

#17 Apr 8, 2012
sheridan sue wrote:
Those homes definately need a strong union, to shape those idiots up.
Felder Services, stay in Alabama where you belong.
You know what they say about FELDER ? "you can take FELDER out of the ghetto, but you can't take the ghetto out of FELDER "
Ann Onamous

Buffalo, NY

#18 Apr 9, 2012
Union, union, union, where are you??????????
Kilhoffer Street Rules

Buffalo, NY

#19 Apr 10, 2012
I wonder what they pay those FELDER bosses?
Corny Arnst

Buffalo, NY

#20 Apr 11, 2012
The staff sounds like the ghetto is moving in over there. Ghetto yuppies = hahahaha

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 10
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lackawanna Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 1 hr Matt Kruse2252 19,831
Blacks take up space in Buffalo and the USA 11 hr superwilly 22
Poll Will LC take down his Facebook pic? Fri MAYOR DYSASTER 3
southeast works cover-up (Oct '12) Fri Being Nosey 509
News Questioning Cherry Creek Demolition (Mar '08) Apr 16 Henu 447
Poll Why did VOG change his LinkedIn photo? Apr 15 Lumpy O 1
Don " NO NECK " Paul is a real piece of work (Sep '12) Apr 15 Matt Kruse 665
More from around the web

Lackawanna People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]