Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Judged:

If North Korea keeps up all the threats of Nuclear war will the U.S. and the rest of the world back down AGAIN and give them food and other types of aid like we have done time and time again over the last 50 plus years?
OR will they attack us or South Korea and go back to war?
Just wondering what other people thought.
Have a nice night

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Voice of Genius wrote:
Wally, Your racism and prejudice against asians is clear here. I am reporting you for racism.
GFY [ Good For You] go for it.
I will be here waiting for an e-mail from topix.
Have a GREAT night LOL

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Voice of Genius wrote:
Wally, Your racism and prejudice against asians is clear here. I am reporting you for racism.
I guess it is impossible to start an intelligent conversation on here, no matter how hard you try.
Have a nice night

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Judged:

Lifeeeeeeee Coachhhhhhhhh wrote:
<quoted text>
Your thread was not intelligent
You said we should give North Korea food so they don't bomb us
That was intelligent?
You keep telling everybody out here that you have a college degree.
I think you should go back to grade school and learn how to read.
I did NOT say we should give them food so they would not bomb us.
I said "If North Korea keeps up all the threats of nuclear war will the U.S. and the rest of the world back down AGAIN and give them food and other types of aid like we have done time and time again over the last 50 plus years"?
That was a question. NOT a statement.
Again YOU try to change what I did say.
Please go back and read post #1.
So much for trying to start an intelligent conversation on this forum.
Have a nice night
Ghost of MacArther

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

Oblamah has emboldened terrorists and nutcase tyrants, starting with his world appology tour and continuing with his muddling of everything else... Yes Birdbrain, war is imminant. Whenever weakness is displayed, evil will be motivated... You can thank your mamby-pamby liberal leaders for this war... With Oblamah at the helm, it will be a no-win meat grinder. He will refuse our forces the heavy hitting weapons needed to stave off the inevidable invasion...
factcheck

Groton, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

tbird19482 wrote:
<quoted text>You keep telling everybody out here that you have a college degree.
I think you should go back to grade school and learn how to read.
I did NOT say we should give them food so they would not bomb us.
I said "If North Korea keeps up all the threats of nuclear war will the U.S. and the rest of the world back down AGAIN and give them food and other types of aid like we have done time and time again over the last 50 plus years"?
That was a question. NOT a statement.
Again YOU try to change what I did say.
Please go back and read post #1.
So much for trying to start an intelligent conversation on this forum.
Have a nice night
It was clear that what you wrote was not the same as the attack against your post. Yeah this forum is severely infected. Guess that stems for the association with Buffalo. Buffalo used to be the pearl of Erie county 120 years ago and that's a far cry from the sorry condition it is in today.
LIEF Choke

Chattanooga, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

That little short fat guy kinda looks like my daddy. At least, he said he was.
Someone

Royal Oak, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Judged:

North Korea you big fat liar!
You no have no nukes you big dummy!
Shut your stupid mouth!
I triple dog dare you!
(oh no he ate the triple dog....)
You go now!!!
Stoopid!!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Someone wrote:
North Korea you big fat liar!
You no have no nukes you big dummy!
Shut your stupid mouth!
I triple dog dare you!
(oh no he ate the triple dog....)
You go now!!!
Stoopid!!!
Are YOU talking to someone?? OR just running your mouth off?
Just asking
Bernard Continelli

Rensselaer, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

WW 3 will coincide with the next, coming Great Depression. It's all been in the planning stages for decades, including the Middle East tensions -(re)watch 1975's "Three Days of the Condor" and listen very carefully to what Cliff Robertson tells Robert Redford near the end.

Expect the military draft to RETURN too - in fact that's why SO many video games are 'combat'-oriented: They psych the younger generation into it. It began very slowly in the 1980s with popular films like "An Officer and a Gentleman", "Stripes", "Top Gun", etc. after two or even three decades (Do you remember the latent anti-war themes in the 1950's classics "The Day the Earth Stood Still", "On the Beach", and even Walt Disney's "20,000 Leagues Under the Sea"?) of Hollywood pushing the exact opposite sentiments.

Don't misquote me: I'm NOT a philosophical pacifist and own guns myself, but at age 56 I can now "see" when the 'Invisible Government' is pushing some trend this way or that way, and it's all going to fall into place starting with a global depression.

Since: Aug 10

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

NK wont do a thing!

Even China is telling them to STFU. They are just whining so the UN will give them aid.
Mac

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

...China is merrily amused at this Som Dum Duc, but will never, under any circumstances, let western influences prevail on the peninsula...So, like a spoiled child, China will let him do as he likes, and will always come to his defense. And Oblama will not dare attempt, to use the necessary force to keep China out of of the conflict...

“Communism. It's everywhere!”

Since: May 08

Lockport, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

Folks,

This is a fine kettle of fish we find ourselves in. Most likely nothing will happen. However, should this situation become hot, we'll have a very difficult decision. The United States is the largest debtor nation in the history of the world. Our largest creditor is China. Our third largest creditor is South Korea. If our largest and third largest creditors want to handle North Korea differently, who are we going to side with?

The Commie
Lifeeeeee Coachhhhhhhhhhh

Chesapeake, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

thenycommie wrote:
Folks,
This is a fine kettle of fish we find ourselves in. Most likely nothing will happen. However, should this situation become hot, we'll have a very difficult decision. The United States is the largest debtor nation in the history of the world. Our largest creditor is China. Our third largest creditor is South Korea. If our largest and third largest creditors want to handle North Korea differently, who are we going to side with?
The Commie
What's that expression???

If you owe the bank $100,000 YOU have a problem
If you owe the bank a million dollars, THE BANK has a problem
factcheck

Groton, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

Lifeeeeee Coachhhhhhhhhhh wrote:
<quoted text>
What's that expression???
If you owe the bank $100,000 YOU have a problem
If you owe the bank a million dollars, THE BANK has a problem
We are at $50K per person so then I guess we only have a small problem.

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

thenycommie wrote:
Folks,
The Commie
I get the sentiment, butyour facts are a bit off. THe largest creditor to the us is internal. 53% of US debt is owed internally, including individuals, institutions, and the Federal Reserve.

China accounts for about 10%, while south Korea isnt even in the top 10

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

Ghost of MacArther wrote:
Oblamah has emboldened terrorists and nutcase tyrants, starting with his world appology tour and continuing with his muddling of everything else... Yes Birdbrain, war is imminant. Whenever weakness is displayed, evil will be motivated... You can thank your mamby-pamby liberal leaders for this war... With Oblamah at the helm, it will be a no-win meat grinder. He will refuse our forces the heavy hitting weapons needed to stave off the inevidable invasion...
THAT POST IS JUST AWESOME IS SO MANY WAYS!!!!!

I just love it!
city dude

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2013

Oblamah should have the CIA pop the puke leader of North Korea like we did to Bin Laden

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Lackawanna Discussions

Search the Lackawanna Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 1 hr The real Samuel 18,542
Workers Go Wild for Staples' Penny Items 1 hr Habanero Harv 6
Wally just can't: _____ 1 hr Oh Really 30
NY Who do you support for U.S. Senate in New York ... (Oct '10) 2 hr Steve Douchy 6,364
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 3 hr Ma Kettle 6,342
Proof tbird is shacking up 4 hr Life Coachiii 1
Fatal Shooting May Be Linked To Phillips Manhunt (Jun '06) 4 hr Life Coachiii 2,986
•••
•••
•••
•••

Lackawanna Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Lackawanna People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••