first-degree kidnapping TONAWANDA

Posted in the Lackawanna Forum

Dale W Brand

Tonawanda, NY

#1 Feb 5, 2011
"Dale W. Brand, now faces several serious charges, including first-degree kidnapping, the highest felony charge that can be leveled on someone, in addition to felony counts of assault, unlawful imprisonment and criminal possession of a weapon."
“He beat her up and wouldn’t let her go to the hospital or get an ambulance,” Lt. Fredric Foels said Wednesday. Police spent much of the day Tuesday conferring with Erie County District Attorney Frank Sedita’s office on the charges to be filed against Brand.
<hr>
If you live near any member of the BRAND family, move.
His brother SHAWN BRAND killed a kid with a shotgun in his own basement in 1993. The NYS Prison system let him out after 14 yrs.
Carol

Buffalo, NY

#2 Feb 5, 2011
Where do they live?
death penalty

Tonawanda, NY

#3 Feb 5, 2011
51 CASTLETON Place
Buffalo News archive:
Police are still unable to determine what led to the fatal shooting of a Town of Tonawanda man late Saturday during a beer party where marijuana was allegedly being smoked.
About a dozen persons were attending a keg party at 51 CASTLETON Place late Saturday when Shawn L. Brand, 18, walked up to Richard P. Sedita, 20, and shot him in the right side of the neck with a 12-gauge Mossberg Maverick shotgun, police said.
Jack

North Tonawanda, NY

#4 Feb 17, 2011
This is a real scumbag.It was my kids mother he beat up.He deserves to b locked up forever so he cannot infest our planet
Life Coach

Anonymous Proxy

#5 Feb 17, 2011
Jack wrote:
This is a real scumbag.It was my kids mother he beat up.He deserves to b locked up forever so he cannot infest our planet
You don;t know him
You can't judge him

...And what was your babymomma doing hanging around him?

Sounds like she may also be a scumbag
Udder Side

Buffalo, NY

#7 Feb 18, 2011
Sounds like you should heed your own advice. How can you call somebodies wife a scumbag when YOU don't know her? In my world , that would get you an azz beating.
Life Coach

Atascadero, CA

#8 Feb 20, 2011
Udder Side wrote:
Sounds like you should heed your own advice. How can you call somebodies wife a scumbag when YOU don't know her? In my world , that would get you an azz beating.
I don't know her, but I know her type
Jack

North Tonawanda, NY

#9 Feb 21, 2011
I do know him and they were not married.Nobody deserves to be handcuffed to a bed and beat up.some people have serious problems but it's no excuse
nkl

Niagara Falls, NY

#10 Jul 23, 2012
Yes. All the brand men are nothing but bad seeds. Trust me. Stay far away. Dale was not always like that, but due to disfunctional famiy and drugs it was coming. I hope one day he learns and understands the nature of his illness and gets better.
Andrea_s

West New York, NJ

#12 Feb 16, 2013
This does not surprise me. The whole family has a history of extreme violence. At age 17 I was assaulted by another brother Keith at a superbowl party as his friends cheered on. I moved away, changed my name, and never speak of the incident. I'm now 37 and still traumatized. I will never even visit the Buffalo area again.
Andrea_s

West New York, NJ

#14 Feb 16, 2013
Lifeeeeeeee Coachhhhhhhhh wrote:
<quoted text>
Did he hit you in the balloon knot?
comments such as this are exactly what I don't miss about the demographic of this area.
tbird19482

Buffalo, NY

#16 Feb 17, 2013
Andrea_s wrote:
This does not surprise me. The whole family has a history of extreme violence. At age 17 I was assaulted by another brother Keith at a superbowl party as his friends cheered on. I moved away, changed my name, and never speak of the incident. I'm now 37 and still traumatized. I will never even visit the Buffalo area again.
I don't know you but I know your type. For example, you had babies out of wedlock and have more than one baby daddy.

How much do you weigh?

Have a nice day!
Andrea_s

West New York, NJ

#18 Feb 18, 2013
tbird19482 wrote:
<quoted text>I don't know you but I know your type. For example, you had babies out of wedlock and have more than one baby daddy.
How much do you weigh?
Have a nice day!
I don't have children. I have a corporate position and no time. I doubt you know my type as it didn't exist there.

I weigh 107.

Try again.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lackawanna Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wally is afraid of Cyborg Monday 5 min Bill Cudney 13
Are the blacks really liked in Buffalo? 2 hr Buck Rohde 8
Dr. Andrew Cappuccino (Feb '13) 2 hr Buck Rohde 13
any girl phonesex with this guy? (Mar '13) 5 hr hardcock 64
Who is the bigger Coward? 14 hr dagnasty 1
DEVELOPING: Feds raid residence on Batavia-Oakf... 14 hr Liberty Pole monkeys 2
benefits for single moms (Apr '12) Thu Kilhoffer_Street_... 25
Lackawanna Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web