Western NY man charged with attacking girl, 7

Jan 2, 2013 Full story: Press & Sun-Bulletin 64

Authorities have charged a western New York man with attempted murder after police say he tried to kill his girlfriend's 7-year-old daughter.

Full Story
Blessed9945

Grand Island, NY

#27 Jan 7, 2013
If you dont know the mother then you shouldn't speak on her choices. The child does have a father infact the father and mother were together most of naynay's life. The mother was only dating this animal for the last 3 months and was unaware of his mental illness. Its unfortunate that this happened but the child was only at the house to get clothes. Shed been living with her grandmother for the last few weeks. What made him do this to her we'll never know but he will get severe punishment. He threatened to blow the judges house up when appearing on previous charges so not too good of a rap sheet either.
Good Times

Buffalo, NY

#32 Jan 8, 2013
You two are not right Right?
I hate idiots

Hamburg, NY

#33 Jan 8, 2013
Lifeeeeeeee Coachhhhhhhhh wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not about Colorado...it is about culture and raising s bastard child is the sacrament of the underclass
Remember Yvonne from AOL? Pretty cute
Lifeeeeee Coachhhhhhhhhhh

Chesapeake, VA

#34 Jan 8, 2013
I hate idiots wrote:
<quoted text>
Remember Yvonne from AOL? Pretty cute
How much does she weigh?
Buck Rohde

Buffalo, NY

#36 Jan 8, 2013
Lifeeeeeeee Coachhhhhhhhh wrote:
You don't know him
You can't judge him
I saw a picture of him in the paper. He looked just like a greaseball psycho from Attica. Any woman attracted to him would have to be as nuts as him.
Matt Kruse

Buffalo, NY

#37 Jan 8, 2013
Buck Rohde wrote:
<quoted text>
I saw a picture of him in the paper. He looked just like a greaseball psycho from Attica. Any woman attracted to him would have to be as nuts as him.
This country is fast becomming over run by darkie basturds.
bored in Lockport

Buffalo, NY

#38 Jan 8, 2013
Matt Kruse wrote:
<quoted text>
And potta reekins. I haven't met or heard of one yet that was a contribution to themselves or society. Not one.

Chesapeake, VA

#39 Jan 8, 2013
Matt Kruse wrote:
<quoted text>
As long as sophomoric people like you keep pointing at race and ethicity, the problem will never improve. Although a surface statistical analysis my initially point in that direction,, that is the the ROOT of the problem.

The problem is CHILDREN BEING RAISED BY UNWED MOTHERS

Think about it...When a kid gets to be about 11 or 12 and starts to show his or her ass, there is no man with legitimate authority around to straighten him/her out. When momma tries to do it, the little bastard can always play that "You weren't married to my sperm donor" card and momma has to shut up and let the kid run wild

Granted that statistically unwed motherhood rates are higher among non-whites, but that gap is quickly closing. 82% of those born out of wedlock will become convicted felons before the age of 30-regardless of race

“Smell Ya Later!”

Since: Jan 11

HA HA, NY

#40 Jan 8, 2013
82% of volunteer firefighters are products of unwed mothers, and 100% of them are arsonists.

See for yourself, here: fbi.gov

Ha Ha!
bored in Lockport

Buffalo, NY

#41 Jan 8, 2013
_Muntz wrote:
82% of volunteer firefighters are products of unwed mothers, and 100% of them are arsonists.
See for yourself, here: fbi.gov
Ha Ha!
Especially them redneck hillbilly inbred southern boys ha ha!
Blessed9945

Grand Island, NY

#42 Jan 10, 2013
@Life coach ...Excuse me it has nothing to do with women hving children out of wedlock. I personally have 2 wonderful children and am not married but the father and I have been together prior to their births and still are. Some people choose not to marry. Also what does any of this have to do with the little girl that got attacked? Whether or not her parents were married doesnt matter. If the mother was with this idiot that did this horrible crime but was married to her daughters father it would be okay? The world is so iggnorant you'd find another reason for it to have happen. The bottom line is there are sickos out there and everyone should watch their backs an do everything you can to protect your children.

Chesapeake, VA

#44 Jan 10, 2013
Blessed9945 wrote:
@Life coach ...Excuse me it has nothing to do with women hving children out of wedlock. I personally have 2 wonderful children and am not married but the father and I have been together prior to their births and still are. Some people choose not to marry. Also what does any of this have to do with the little girl that got attacked? Whether or not her parents were married doesnt matter. If the mother was with this idiot that did this horrible crime but was married to her daughters father it would be okay? The world is so iggnorant you'd find another reason for it to have happen. The bottom line is there are sickos out there and everyone should watch their backs an do everything you can to protect your children.
Your kids are probably still young

Wait until they are old enough to realize their DNA donors are in an immoral relationship.

So, why do you "choose not to marry"? So he can work and you can still collect government entitlements ?

(here come the lies)
Blessed9945

Grand Island, NY

#45 Jan 10, 2013
First of all we are parents not "donors" and I choose not to marry because I would like to finish my degree and we would like to purchase a house. My child already asks me when when will we marry and I tell her someday soon. We have been engaged for 2 years now, together for 5. My children are 4 and 16 months. Again what does any of this have to do with the original forum?
Blessed9945

Grand Island, NY

#46 Jan 10, 2013
By the way i work 50 hours a week am a supervisor at my job of 3 yrs so i dont have any governmental entitlements.

Chesapeake, VA

#49 Jan 10, 2013
Blessed9945 wrote:
By the way i work 50 hours a week am a supervisor at my job of 3 yrs so i dont have any governmental entitlements.
That's a lie

Who takes care of the kids?

Chesapeake, VA

#50 Jan 10, 2013
Blessed9945 wrote:
First of all we are parents not "donors" and I choose not to marry because I would like to finish my degree and we would like to purchase a house. My child already asks me when when will we marry and I tell her someday soon. We have been engaged for 2 years now, together for 5. My children are 4 and 16 months. Again what does any of this have to do with the original forum?
Why would being married prevent you from finishing your degree and buying a house?

So your child is 1 year and 4 monts old and asks you when you will get married- ANOTHER LIE
Blessed9945

Buffalo, NY

#52 Jan 11, 2013
Duh learn how to read i have a 4 yr old AND a 16 months old. My 4 yr old asks. And being married<<< i would like to by a house and be more finacially stable.
Blessed9945

Buffalo, NY

#53 Jan 11, 2013
Another thing (because i just went back and saw more of what u wrote) the post about my job you claim is a lie who watches my kids you are an idiot my mother and father are both retired. my 4 yr old goes to school until 2:45 so once she is out of school she is with her baby sister (my 16 month old) at their grandmothers. DUH and if I did not have a supportive family that helps out in order for me to make a living then I would be paying for daycare which I did while attending classes at the college before i was working full time. You really dont think do you?

Chesapeake, VA

#55 Jan 11, 2013
Blessed9945 wrote:
Another thing (because i just went back and saw more of what u wrote) the post about my job you claim is a lie who watches my kids you are an idiot my mother and father are both retired. my 4 yr old goes to school until 2:45 so once she is out of school she is with her baby sister (my 16 month old) at their grandmothers. DUH and if I did not have a supportive family that helps out in order for me to make a living then I would be paying for daycare which I did while attending classes at the college before i was working full time. You really dont think do you?
Do you go to a real college, or one of those for-profit "colleges" that advertise on the Jerry Springer and Maury Povitch Shows?

Was your father father proud of you when you had TWO bastard children?

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#56 Jan 11, 2013
Blessed9945 wrote:
Stop responding to that rump. He's just jerking your chain to get you to react to his BS. That's how he gets off. Ignore him.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lackawanna Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NY Who do you support for Attorney General in New ... (Oct '10) 5 min Sam 757
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 29 min 2nd Annual Farce 6,437
NY Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in N... (Oct '10) 30 min who 674
NY Who do you support for Comptroller in New York ... (Oct '10) 36 min No one 440
NY Who do you support for U.S. Senate in New York ... (Oct '10) 38 min Good question 6,388
Did Nam Biker Vet Ever See Combat (Jan '10) 1 hr NAM VET BIKER 1,117
NY New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote? (Sep '10) 1 hr democrats 16,788
•••
Lackawanna Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Lackawanna Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Lackawanna People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••