Morgue photo of deceased Boston Marat...

Morgue photo of deceased Boston Marathon Bomber

Posted in the Lackawanna Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#1 Apr 20, 2013
Lifeeeeee Coachhhhhhhhhhh

Chesapeake, VA

#2 Apr 20, 2013
BFLO NEOCON wrote:
http://i.imgur.com/0U0ozqt.jpg
That's a beautiful sight, but whoever released that had better bend over and be ready to lose their job

Location hidden

#3 Apr 20, 2013
Lifeeeeee Coachhhhhhhhhhh wrote:
<quoted text>
That's a beautiful sight, but whoever released that had better bend over and be ready to lose their job
What makes you think that person is still working????
Country Boy

Batavia, NY

#4 Apr 20, 2013
He has such a blank look on his face. What do you think he was thinking of???

Location hidden

#5 Apr 20, 2013
Country Boy wrote:
He has such a blank look on his face. What do you think he was thinking of???
He was thinking about what he was going to do with 72 virgins! LOL!

Location hidden

#6 Apr 20, 2013
This rump was on the FBI's radar for almost 3 years and still managed to pull off this attack.

Can't blame Bush for this one!

Chesapeake, VA

#7 Apr 20, 2013
BFLO NEOCON wrote:
<quoted text>
What makes you think that person is still working????
I am talking about the person who had original distributed the picture outside of his or her organization.

If you are referring to your (alleged) status as burning sick leave while awaiting retirement (I sure hope you have a LEGIT doctor's note), there is a slight chance you could also get jammed up making your eventual retirement under less than honorable conditions.(although those chances are very slim)

Tread lightly until it's official, Bubba

Chesapeake, VA

#8 Apr 20, 2013
BFLO NEOCON wrote:
This rump was on the FBI's radar for almost 3 years and still managed to pull off this attack.
Can't blame Bush for this one!
I wouldn't blame Bush either if this happened under his administration (or Obama now). Can your really expect a president to micromanage every FBI case on every "potential" terrorist case?

I would guess 82% of every Middle-Easterner/Southern Asian working in an East Side ghetto market is on some kind of "terrorist watch list", and about 99.% of those idiots are up no nothing more sinister than selling single Newports out of the pack for 75 cents each and counterfeit hip hop hats and shirts.(But that 1%....hmmmm)

Chesapeake, VA

#10 Apr 20, 2013
Voice of Genius wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama has directed the feds to tread lightly and be nice to Muslims so that they will like us.
HOW IS THAT WORKING FOR YOU BARRY?
Barry is right

There are too many Muslims to kill, so it is best that we sit back and watch them kill each other and play nice with the ones who sell us oil at the best price. The more radical ones will commit acts of terrorism against us and each other. Gotta deal with it individually.

Not saying I trust ANY of them

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#11 Apr 20, 2013
Allah KaBOOM looks good in his final photo!

Location hidden

#12 Apr 20, 2013
Lifeeeeee Coachhhhhhhhhhh wrote:
<quoted text>
I am talking about the person who had original distributed the picture outside of his or her organization.
If you are referring to your (alleged) status as burning sick leave while awaiting retirement (I sure hope you have a LEGIT doctor's note), there is a slight chance you could also get jammed up making your eventual retirement under less than honorable conditions.(although those chances are very slim)
Tread lightly until it's official, Bubba
I don't need a doctor's note to use my sick time. As long as I'm confined to my residence on my normal tours of duty I'm good! And if I am brought up on charges for any violation of the MOP I'd just plea not guilty and request a formal hearing. By the time that rolls around I'll be long off the books.
GUMPnf

Niagara Falls, NY

#13 Apr 21, 2013
BFLO NEOCON wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't need a doctor's note to use my sick time. As long as I'm confined to my residence on my normal tours of duty I'm good! And if I am brought up on charges for any violation of the MOP I'd just plea not guilty and request a formal hearing. By the time that rolls around I'll be long off the books.
Isn't that called cooking the books ?
Cyst boom bah

North Tonawanda, NY

#14 Apr 21, 2013
GUMPnf wrote:
<quoted text>Isn't that called cooking the books ?
Cook your carbuncles.

Chesapeake, VA

#15 Apr 21, 2013
BFLO NEOCON wrote:
<quoted text>
Do they have people checking on you?

FBI maybe?

Chesapeake, VA

#16 Apr 21, 2013
Cyst boom bah wrote:
<quoted text>
Cook your carbuncles.
Do Gumps carbuncles "plump when you cook them" like a Ball Park Frank, or do they just sizzle?

Chesapeake, VA

#17 Apr 21, 2013
BFLO NEOCON wrote:
<quoted text>
Might I add that your age, most cops don't need to call in sick. They can just "call in fat"
factcheck

New London, CT

#19 Apr 22, 2013
So was the younger one failing out of school because he was a pot head or was he a pot head because he was failing out of school? As if we didn't know.

One more reason pot is harmful to society. Perhaps if he didn't pickle his brain cells and spent the time studying instead he wouldn't have felt so hopeless?
factcheck

New London, CT

#20 Apr 22, 2013
Luckily BHO is making sure that there is no connection between the bombers and border security. Not treating them as enemy combatants. LMAO. I mean after all, a boxer and a pot head could easily wire up IEDs with no help from anyone. Who can argue? I mean put Mike Tyson in front of Watson and you know that would send IBM right back to the drawing board.
Snurdly

Buffalo, NY

#22 Apr 22, 2013
That's Neocons mommy.
factcheck

New London, CT

#23 Apr 23, 2013
factcheck wrote:
Luckily BHO is making sure that there is no connection between the bombers and border security. Not treating them as enemy combatants. LMAO. I mean after all, a boxer and a pot head could easily wire up IEDs with no help from anyone. Who can argue? I mean put Mike Tyson in front of Watson and you know that would send IBM right back to the drawing board.
Add to that the fact that bean town is a lot more expensive than two unemployed loser could possibly afford. How'd they get explosives and guns? No way in hell they bought them a gun shop. MA is about the toughest state to get a permit. Who bank rolled these guys? Maybe the Saudi national that happened to be nearby at the time? Yeah a lot of Saudi aristocracy participate as fans of the Boston Marathon that makes sense. Based on my reviews thus far the libs must be so pissed (no idea why, but neither do they). Guess they want to live with the same freedoms that everyone enjoys in Saudi Arabia and Cechnya. You do realize that most you on here would be executed in SA if you lived the way you do in the US right? So how about not being idiots. Thanks.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lackawanna Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News D.C.'s Essential Bagels 7 min Buck Rohde 4
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 44 min winston molineri 20,303
Chris Romanowski Empire Liquidators 1791 Fillmo... 16 hr Brandon 4
slumlords in buffalo (Jan '09) Thu Dave 62
I refuse to endorse Trump Thu Zeke the Pinhead 5
Ghetto assed names Wed Zeke the Pinhead 25
The real deal about blacks May 24 Zeke the Pinhead 30
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lackawanna Mortgages