Lackawanna woman, 18, killed in Yemen...

Lackawanna woman, 18, killed in Yemen suicide bombing

There are 10 comments on the Buffalo News story from Sep 17, 2008, titled Lackawanna woman, 18, killed in Yemen suicide bombing. In it, Buffalo News reports that:

Susan Elbaneh, seen here on her Lackawanna High School ID card, was killed, along with her husband, in a terror attack on the U.S. Embassy in Yemen early today.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Buffalo News.

Counter-Strike

Jersey City, NJ

#1 Sep 17, 2008
God bless her and her family.
The Watcher

Saint Louis, MO

#2 Sep 18, 2008
She was related to a notorious terror family. Live by the sword...
Hmm

Montgomery, AL

#3 Sep 18, 2008
That dosen't mean she deserves anything like that
Hmt86

Oakland, CA

#4 Sep 22, 2008
how rude watcher so if she died does that mean everyone who gets killed by terrorist attack deserve it too...sept. 11
Hmt86

Oakland, CA

#5 Sep 22, 2008
The Watcher wrote:
Just because she was related to him doesnt mean she was like, and does that mean people who died in 9/11 got a taste of their own medicine?
Yo0 mama alexis danning

Castro Valley, CA

#6 Sep 28, 2008
The Watcher wrote:
mothaaafukaaaa. go screw ur self with the sw0rd u live by. realll go0d and sharp. You callous ignorent person. u should dr0p dead instead of her.
have a go0d dayy. psshh n0t.
bird

Royal Oak, MI

#7 Oct 2, 2008
hey watcher what sword you live by, i thing you have to be some ignorent person to say somthing like that, i would love for you or anyone like you to say that to my face, they wont see the next day, just to let you and everyone know... no one in the would deserves somthing like that,
you dont even know her or her family u scared mothaafuukaaaa, you want to know what i thing, if you died today no one would care and thats sad.. i dont know how you can live with yourself.... so just go screw ur self....... God bless her and her family. one love ....(ISLAM)
sam

East Aurora, NY

#8 Nov 23, 2008
u all are haters who hate her because her uncle is a terroist so what it does not matter who she is and the 9/11 attackers are the dam al-qaidie i hate them my self
Dave

East Aurora, NY

#9 Mar 23, 2009
cool new website for 14218 residents. www.changelackawanna.com
mary

Delevan, NY

#10 Apr 6, 2009
R.I.P SUSAN YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTING!!!!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lackawanna Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 9 hr anybody anywhere 21,272
Why does the Buffalo accent sound so dumb? 17 hr USS 14
What would happen? Mon RJ Lifton 2
News USS Little Rock LCS9 Commander accepts 'key to ... Dec 9 Phil 1
Al Sharpton, Boffalos next mayor Dec 7 scotty steiner 25
Is Heather Waldman Hot or Not? (Apr '17) Dec 6 Cakethesnake 16
Only homosexual men study Library Science (Jun '17) Dec 6 Anne Harrington 82

Lackawanna Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lackawanna Mortgages