Read to Ride?

There are 3 comments on the Jenningsdailynews.net story from Jul 18, 2010, titled Read to Ride?. In it, Jenningsdailynews.net reports that:

'The Little Kahuna Water Park' is 80 to 85 percent complete, according to park co-owner David LeJeune.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Jenningsdailynews.net.

“life is short, live it happily”

Since: Apr 09

small town in louisiana

#1 Jul 18, 2010
yea, well i dont see it bein complete any time soon....it was supposed to be open june or july of last yr..didnt happen now did it..so i dont see it bein done any time soon...
Becca

Rocky Mount, NC

#2 Jul 21, 2010
Passed by it yesterday, looks like an abandoned project to me.

“life is short, live it happily”

Since: Apr 09

small town in louisiana

#3 Sep 18, 2010
thats what im sayin...like two summers ago, it was supposed to be complete..then this past summer was supposed to be the same..its comin up, slowlyyyyyy...extremely slowlyyyy..its like they work on it, give up, work, give up, work, give up...but its slowly comin along.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lacassine Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Jennings Murder Investigation: Behavior Profile (Aug '09) Aug 21 dis-cuss-ted 51
What happened with chad pouson (May '13) Jul '16 Pousson 3
What ever happened to the Jeff Davis 8 document... Jul '16 Jack 1
John Reed Jul '16 Boiler Maker 1
(.R ox y Bulk!!) ku*sh !! (Jan '16) Jul '16 Jimmy 3
Iowa Music Selection (Sep '12) Jun '16 Musikologist 17
News 130M mill to spin cotton yard planned in Bunkie (Dec '13) Mar '14 joannabox 2

Lacassine Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lacassine Mortgages