BigDaddy

United States

#1 Jun 22, 2010
Can anyone tell me anything about Paul House over in Union Missouri?
not a fan

Springfield, MO

#2 Dec 10, 2012
BigDaddy wrote:
this article should tell you all you need to know about him.

http://www.fstribune.com/story/1693274.html
social security reform

Saint Louis, MO

#3 Dec 26, 2012
Its social security reform at its best, cut a few corners here n there, revoke social security and put some people in jail at the same time while trimming up the budget! Its all from the new ask force on social security, doesn't matter if they're wrong or not...stretch the truth how ever you can, put people in jail and stop paying them!
Paul House

Saint Louis, MO

#4 Jul 3, 2013
BigDaddy wrote:
Yes, I can if ever the truth has not all come out it is here. I did not plea guilty. My Lawyer refuse to take it to trail. The News Paper Is not wanting the truth. This will go back to court. The truth will come out! I am sick of the County elected official who started this that is using the counties money for personal things and if I would have went to jail would have stopped some things from coming out. I did not go to jail and I will have my day on the good up standing people of franklin county in court. I do wonder why people post things to this and will not use there name.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Labadie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
MO Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 1 hr DONT BE DAWG STUPID 97,100
MO Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut... 2 hr Abdurratln 2,899
MO Ferguson Police Chief Just Shocked Everyone Wit... 2 hr ozarkman 543
MO Missouri Proposition B: The Puppy Mill Bill (Oct '10) 5 hr Jenny 6,937
MO Powerful Photos Blast The Media's Portrayal Of ... Sun grave digger 303
MO August 3 Missouri Primary Election: Did you vote? (Aug '10) Sep 20 Obama Bitches 10,212
Recipe Exchange: Recipes recall Shoney's specialty (Oct '07) Sep 13 jackiepitt 20
•••
•••
•••

Labadie Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Labadie People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Labadie News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Labadie