Omaha, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2012

Judged:

and i'm starting to wonder if "this" papillion is the original author as the one who posted "twice" above. i believe i remember the person that i hauled away the old bed frame at no extra charge and that person actually bought a second bed from me about a year after the first one. that person was a great customer and a nice person and she would have called me back in a heart beat if she had any problem with either bed. anybody can use any screen name. again folks, just another person messing with me and telling lies. i expect they'll keep doing it and i'll keep "calling" them on it!
Neb Expat

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

Judged:

the shitty mattress peddler wrote:
and i'm starting to wonder if "this" papillion is the original author as the one who posted "twice" above. i believe i remember the person that i hauled away the old bed frame at no extra charge and that person actually bought a second bed from me about a year after the first one. that person was a great customer and a nice person and she would have called me back in a heart beat if she had any problem with either bed. anybody can use any screen name. again folks, just another person messing with me and telling lies. i expect they'll keep doing it and i'll keep "calling" them on it!
Quit selling bedbug-riddled mattresses as new!!!!! Ray Powers is a liar!
Shane

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Judged:

Bought a king last year for $400.00 with free delivery. Went to nfm after and the closest closest comparable mattress was around $2,000.00.
Tremain

Omaha, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Judged:

Shane wrote:
Bought a king last year for $400.00 with free delivery. Went to nfm after and the closest closest comparable mattress was around $2,000.00.
Liar

“It ain't gonna suck itself.”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

Judged:

Sorry to hear about Ray's passing. Godspeed Ray.
Cathy

Omaha, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2012

Judged:

Ray did not pass away. He is a good man who delivers a quality product and stands behind all his sales.
ray powers

Omaha, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2012

Judged:

i am alive and well thank you very much. business is steady and i am blessed to have great customers. obviously theres a couple people on this forum messing with me but thats ok because me and my customers know none of its true. have a very merry christmas and an amazing 2013!!!
demarques

Belton, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

Judged:

nobody likes to buy used mattresses. why does this guy sell them.
pamela

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

I have bought a mattress from him before and enjoyed the experience anyone have his # I list it
Nannette Kidwell

Omaha, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

All of his mattresses come with a factory warrenty and he stands behind his product 100% so why wouldnt you cash in on that insted of saying to stay away from the place? Im 100% satisfied with our set! Best $1,000 we ever spent!!! Love the mattress peddler! The man, his store & his product!!! will reccomend him to everyone I can! thanks Mattress peddler! Nannette & Cory
Nannette Kidwell

Omaha, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

I have also posted a compliment with the BBB of Ne, and nominated Ray Powers for an award! Hes the best in town!!!! Go Mattress Peddler!
Besara

Des Moines, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

You would have to be desperate or have self worth to buy one of those bedbug-riddled spooge sponges that he sells.
Ray Powers

Omaha, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

27 years ago today I began my journey into the mattress business as a manufacturers rep covering north dakota and northern minnesota calling on small to medium sized furniture and mattress stores. the only thing I knew about a mattress is the fact that I slept on one. i had several territories over the years and worked for a few other companies as well. i drove every highway and by-way from minot n.d to galveston tx from denver co to st. louis mo. i moved my wife and kids several times taking on new opportunities and they never complained. over the years i called on americas largest furniture store, the second largest mattress chain, a legend in houston and a major dept store and other medium and small mom and pop business along the way. i was given the opportunity to watched and learned from the "very best" in the industry. the very best! seven years ago i decided to strike out on my own and operate my own small business as the mattress peddler. it hasn't been easy but its been rewarding and has allowed me the freedom and life style i enjoy today. i'm still two paychecks away from homelessness like a lot of us but, God always takes care of me. ALWAYS! He never fails. EVER! EVER! i would have never found this career if it weren't for my brother Dave Powers! the greatest big brother a little brother could EVER have! fact! and a great mentor to me not just in the mattress business but in life as well! i am living the dream and taking it one day at a time!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Bahahahaha! April Fools!

Funny chit rite there!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

And rest in peace Ray, we've missed you for some time now.
fredstrom

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

Ray Powers wrote:
27 years ago today I began my journey into the mattress business as a manufacturers rep covering north dakota and northern minnesota calling on small to medium sized furniture and mattress stores. the only thing I knew about a mattress is the fact that I slept on one. i had several territories over the years and worked for a few other companies as well. i drove every highway and by-way from minot n.d to galveston tx from denver co to st. louis mo. i moved my wife and kids several times taking on new opportunities and they never complained. over the years i called on americas largest furniture store, the second largest mattress chain, a legend in houston and a major dept store and other medium and small mom and pop business along the way. i was given the opportunity to watched and learned from the "very best" in the industry. the very best! seven years ago i decided to strike out on my own and operate my own small business as the mattress peddler. it hasn't been easy but its been rewarding and has allowed me the freedom and life style i enjoy today. i'm still two paychecks away from homelessness like a lot of us but, God always takes care of me. ALWAYS! He never fails. EVER! EVER! i would have never found this career if it weren't for my brother Dave Powers! the greatest big brother a little brother could EVER have! fact! and a great mentor to me not just in the mattress business but in life as well! i am living the dream and taking it one day at a time!
Was it Dave's idea to sell roach infested mattresses to unsuspecting people?
diana

Omaha, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

Judged:

Wow someone sounds angry! I'm going to take a wild guess your home was already roach infested and probably migrated into your mattress. Don't be angry at the mattress guy call an exterminator and move on buddy. Your posts ate really annoying.#get a life
shameless-li

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

diana wrote:
Wow someone sounds angry! I'm going to take a wild guess your home was already roach infested and probably migrated into your mattress. Don't be angry at the mattress guy call an exterminator and move on buddy. Your posts ate really annoying.#get a life
Diana, you need to douche. The roaches are streaming out of you.
Disappointed

Bellevue, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2013

Judged:

We bought a mattress in May of 2012, already looking to replace. The thing is so riddled with lumps and bumps and both are suffering from bad backs. We thought it was worth it to save a few bucks but guess not.
ACKC

Omaha, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2013

Judged:

I bought my last set of mattresses from this guy and it was great. I am getting ready to redo my guest room and plan on buying from him again.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

La Vista Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

La Vista People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••