Python found in Neb. hotel's potty wa...

Python found in Neb. hotel's potty was lost pet

There are 24 comments on the El Paso Times story from Apr 16, 2010, titled Python found in Neb. hotel's potty was lost pet. In it, El Paso Times reports that:

The Nebraska Humane Society has tracked down the owner of a python found in a toilet of a La Vista hotel room.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at El Paso Times.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#23 Apr 19, 2010
Father_Theresa wrote:
<quoted text>Funny! OneLuckyGal has been living with me two years, seen me working with crocs, venomous snakes, foot long centipedes, tarantulas, scorpions...one evening I crashed on the floor by the TV, watching something, and all of a sudden one of those 3" house centipedes scurried by me. She said that she'd never seen me move so fast (or make that noise) in all the time she knew me. Half of it was, in my house, with what I have here, there isn't supposed to be anything running around on the floor and I'd just caught the movement out of the corner of my eye...the other half is those dam house centipedes really give me the willies, LOL! I'll take my wildlife in cages, thank you!
lol,,,,,,, i guess we all have our little quirks ,,,,,,, what do you do?? Game keeper ????

mine i have to say is wasps,,,,,,,,, i hate the little buggers,,,,,,, i was driving late last summer and one flew in the car window,,,,,,, i almost caused a pile up on the road because i slammed on the brakes and tried to get out of the car whilst my seat belt was still on,,,,,,,,,, i am ashamed to say i "did the dance',,,,,,,,, the one you fling your arms up in the air and act like your feet are on fire,,,,,,,,, i'm such a girl !!:)
Krypteia

Bromley, UK

#25 Apr 20, 2010
opisto_glyph wrote:
<quoted text>Used to breed threatened and endangered species for zoos and release; venous snakes for zoos and research; now, mostly just wildlife education programs.
s'me:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =O9wspWdDYG0XX
a few other vids there of me as well.
Interesting vid still hate snakes though...
barmaid belle

Albany, NY

#26 Apr 21, 2010
opisto_glyph wrote:
<quoted text>Used to breed threatened and endangered species for zoos and release; venous snakes for zoos and research; now, mostly just wildlife education programs.
s'me:
Liar, Liar, pants on fire.

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#27 Apr 21, 2010
opisto_glyph wrote:
s'me:
now that was cool,,,,,,,,, i think i'd rather have a snake than a wasp :)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

La Vista Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Weird 34 mins ago 1:10 p.m.Man strips, drives p... 10 hr Gov Corbutt of th... 9
Cute instagram girl to message from omaha Mon Jose79 3
Vote for Hillary Mon water 4
News Omaha police officer provides ride to school fo... Aug 27 Stephany McDowell 1
Review: I Love Kickboxing (May '15) Aug 23 Scott Bolinger 19
Review: Pharaoh's (Dec '12) Aug 8 Black Betty 22
Fr.. AL Salanitro Aug 7 Johnny 1

La Vista Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

La Vista Mortgages