Python found in Neb. hotel's potty wa...

Python found in Neb. hotel's potty was lost pet

There are 24 comments on the El Paso Times story from Apr 16, 2010, titled Python found in Neb. hotel's potty was lost pet. In it, El Paso Times reports that:

The Nebraska Humane Society has tracked down the owner of a python found in a toilet of a La Vista hotel room.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at El Paso Times.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
_Arrrrrrr

Palo Alto, CA

#1 Apr 16, 2010
Euthanize both of them or cant wait to hear about the snake rapping around the owners neck in a tight squeeze.

“This day is.............. .”

Since: Sep 09

HAIRTASTIC !!!!!!!!!!!!

#2 Apr 16, 2010
So many jokes, but only 4000 characters to work with.....
3920 characters left.

“Out in the West Texas”

Since: Mar 08

town of El Paso

#3 Apr 16, 2010
Bad, snake. Bad, bad snake.
I think each of us should take our turn and shake the snake.

“Clinton or Trump?”

Since: Jun 08

...i hope they both lose....

#4 Apr 16, 2010
William Pena wrote:
Bad, snake. Bad, bad snake.
I think each of us should take our turn and shake the snake.
Sorry. This is all I could think of...

Old Gringo

East Bernard, TX

#5 Apr 17, 2010
He better hope they don't charge him for all the nights the snake stayed over.
Krypteia

Bromley, UK

#6 Apr 18, 2010
I would have screamed like a big sissy and you wouldn't have seen my arse for dust.
A lost pet?who bloody well keeps a snake as a pet i mean you can't take it for a walk, maybe a drag, it's not like you can throw it a stick or teach it tricks...

Location hidden

#7 Apr 18, 2010
***shivers*** i hate snakes yuk
Nice Tits

York, PA

#8 Apr 18, 2010
stacked and proud wrote:
That not what I heard; the bigger the better!

By the way, was the snake brown? If so, I just flush them down, why get the authorities involved. If it's brown, flush it down. If it's yellow, let it mellow.

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#9 Apr 18, 2010
stacked and proud wrote:
me too, there as bad as spiders!
lol
:O)

Father_Theresa

“There is no God...”

Since: Apr 10

But there IS Vengeance!

#10 Apr 18, 2010
Pretty Feet wrote:
<quoted text>
lol
<arms folded, tapping foot>
Nice Tits

York, PA

#12 Apr 18, 2010
Pretty Feet wrote:
<quoted text>
lol
Agree, "THERE" awful! Well, we've heard from "stacked and proud" and "Pretty Feet". We'll probably be hearing from "Huge A$$" any minute.
Sorry, we've ALREADY heard (herd) from THEM (me included); they just won't admit it, but I did. Why is everyone up so early, poundin' these threads; guess we're all gettin' ready for Sunday School?

Location hidden

#13 Apr 19, 2010
Pretty Feet wrote:
<quoted text>
lol
lol,,,,,,,,, now spiders i don't mind so much,,,,,, but i have to say,,,,, our spiders are nothing like your spiders :)
Krypteia

Bromley, UK

#14 Apr 19, 2010
stacked and proud wrote:
<quoted text>
lol,,,,,,,,, now spiders i don't mind so much,,,,,, but i have to say,,,,, our spiders are nothing like your spiders :)
That's right our spiders are more polite they say excuse me and sorry after they bite...

Location hidden

#15 Apr 19, 2010
Krypteia wrote:
<quoted text>That's right our spiders are more polite they say excuse me and sorry after they bite...
so let me guess,,,,,,,,,, you don't like spiders either ??:)

Location hidden

#17 Apr 19, 2010
opisto_glyph wrote:
<quoted text>Shilo's favorite educational film (hang in there for a minute, it gets good):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =sHzdsFiBbFcXX
lol,,,,,, now that was funnt :):)

Location hidden

#18 Apr 19, 2010
sorry ( funny) :)
Krypteia

Bromley, UK

#19 Apr 19, 2010
stacked and proud wrote:
<quoted text>
so let me guess,,,,,,,,,, you don't like spiders either ??:)
lol..I'm ok with spiders and invertebrates in general,just snakes..

Location hidden

#20 Apr 19, 2010
Krypteia wrote:
<quoted text>lol..I'm ok with spiders and invertebrates in general,just snakes..
i don't mind em either .

but this does remind me of a funny story that happened last year,,,,,,, the house next door to us was empty and a little field mouse was coming in through the fire place,,,,,,, so,,,,,,,, we put down some traps that would catch it without hurting it,,,,,,,,,, they didn't work,,,,,,, we put down some of the other traps as well as it was getting into the boys toy room and [email protected] all over the place,,,,,,,,,, about 2 weeks later we,(the hubby) were cleaning out the toy room when he picked up the trap without realizing that there was a dead mouse in it,,,,,,,,,, i have never heard or seen anything like it,,,,,,,,,, a bloke who is 6ft 4 dancing around the toy room screaming like a biotch,,,,,,, i almost peed my nicks !!!
Krypteia

Bromley, UK

#21 Apr 19, 2010
stacked and proud wrote:
<quoted text>
i don't mind em either .
but this does remind me of a funny story that happened last year,,,,,,, the house next door to us was empty and a little field mouse was coming in through the fire place,,,,,,, so,,,,,,,, we put down some traps that would catch it without hurting it,,,,,,,,,, they didn't work,,,,,,, we put down some of the other traps as well as it was getting into the boys toy room and [email protected] all over the place,,,,,,,,,, about 2 weeks later we,(the hubby) were cleaning out the toy room when he picked up the trap without realizing that there was a dead mouse in it,,,,,,,,,, i have never heard or seen anything like it,,,,,,,,,, a bloke who is 6ft 4 dancing around the toy room screaming like a biotch,,,,,,, i almost peed my nicks !!!
lol..

Father_Theresa

“There is no God...”

Since: Apr 10

But there IS Vengeance!

#22 Apr 19, 2010
stacked and proud wrote:
<quoted text>
i don't mind em either .
Funny! OneLuckyGal has been living with me two years, seen me working with crocs, venomous snakes, foot long centipedes, tarantulas, scorpions...one evening I crashed on the floor by the TV, watching something, and all of a sudden one of those 3" house centipedes scurried by me. She said that she'd never seen me move so fast (or make that noise) in all the time she knew me. Half of it was, in my house, with what I have here, there isn't supposed to be anything running around on the floor and I'd just caught the movement out of the corner of my eye...the other half is those dam house centipedes really give me the willies, LOL! I'll take my wildlife in cages, thank you!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

La Vista Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bellevue Priest Accused Of Sex Abuse (Dec '11) Jul 23 John 10
Review: Pharaoh's (Dec '12) Jul 17 Richard Dryface 20
Review: Auto Bath House (Jul '14) Jul 15 jessica 18
Idiots and fireworks Jul 13 Gretna 3
the truth about the jews and israel Jul 13 Jeremy Bickels 2
Vote For Trump Jul 10 Slow down 11
News Another mountain lion sighting in Omaha (Jul '15) May '16 Bob 2

La Vista Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance