XXXXXX

Yuba City, CA

#1 May 18, 2012
I am from out of the area and may be passing througbh sometime soon. Does anyone know if Dakota Duke`s is still open. If so is it still run by him and Sandy White?
Dakota Pete

Phoenix, AZ

#2 May 21, 2012
They are open all year. I don`t blame him, I would spend all the time in that store I could if I was married to a woman as ugly as his wife and had to listen to her music all day.
Jack

Phoenix, AZ

#3 May 26, 2012
They have nothing in there that you can`t buy at Walmart and get it cheaper. In fact I think they order their fudge from some Chinese Company.Total wast of time to stop.
Big Foot

United States

#4 Jun 11, 2012
Since when is working at a salaried job like sandy`s at the Spanish Peaks Clinic considered community activity or service. She was a paid employee.
He gets caught selling expired products in his store and he covers himself by giving it to the customer.

http://www.google.com/url...

I would be careful of what I bought in that place,end up with a good case of food poisoning.Sounds to me like it needs a good inspection by the Dept of Health
Dusty Walker

Burbank, CA

#5 Jul 29, 2012
I beleve they are part of the Obama Nation.

http://e2ma.net/go/12889658664/214164933/2362...
Vet

Santa Clara, CA

#6 Aug 9, 2012
I wonder if the Vets organization he worked for was anything like this one?

http://www.sfgate.com/news/article/AP-NewsBre...
Roudy

Nevada City, CA

#7 Aug 18, 2013
I passed through this summer. I stopped at his place . He is a friendly old guy but his stuff is junk. He has a big lot of crap that looks like it has been there forever.
xxxxx

Marysville, CA

#8 Aug 23, 2013
I agree, He has mostly junk
Says Me

Beale Afb, CA

#9 Sep 20, 2013
I stopped in and his wife was working. Man she is one homely woman. Kind of silly too. I didn`t buy anything because like everybody else sayd it was just junk.

I should say she is ugly ,homely doe not describe her.

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#10 Oct 5, 2013
Says Me wrote:
I stopped in and his wife was working. Man she is one homely woman. Kind of silly too. I didn`t buy anything because like everybody else sayd it was just junk.
I should say she is ugly ,homely doe not describe her.
What she needs is a big dose of OxyClinton.

http://www.google.com/url...
Joe Little Horn

Marysville, CA

#11 May 14, 2014
When I passed through there once I stopped.Kind of looked around. I went in the place the only thing I saw that looked intelligent was the big yellow dog. The place had a musty odor about it, real junky, the old guy running it was real friendly, but kind of weird. I never bough anything, because I just didn`t see anything that was worth the price.
Forget the fudge, see the place and you will see why.

Location hidden

#12 Jun 11, 2015
I stopped there once too. I didn`t think much of it. In fact I thought of is as just another rip off tourist trap. I noticed that musky odor too, like somebody needed a bath.
Pete

Baltimore, MD

#13 Dec 11, 2015
A wasted place.

Location hidden

#14 Jan 16, 2016
Pete wrote:
A wasted place.
You can say that again.
Dork

Colusa, CA

#15 Monday Apr 30
Roudy The Second wrote:
<quoted text> You can say that again.
Might just check it out next time I go through.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

La Veta Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Walsenburg Local Government Stifling Growth of ... May 6 Concerned Citizen 1
News Sweet vistas and music: What's not to like abou... (Aug '16) Mar '18 Its Not Virginia 3
Walsenburg Mar '18 Pissed and concerned 3
News Tiny Colorado County sues giant opioid makers f... Jan '18 marta 1
News Former Colorado priest accused of sex abuse (Mar '09) Oct '17 Momma redd 4
News Weird 19 mins ago 8:35 a.m.'Teeth' in tacos: Te... (Mar '17) Oct '17 An eye for an eye 13
Moving to La veta yes no ? (Apr '14) May '17 SquanchTastic9 8

La Veta Jobs

Personal Finance

La Veta Mortgages