Westcliffe, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

Judged:

I have had the priveladge to attend quite a few functions at the Gardner community center in the last 20 some odd years and have noticed that in the last eight to ten months that the center is so much cleaner than it has ever been before, the remodle has been nice. I want to offer thanks to Roger Cain for his part in getting things done to improve the center. And a special thanks to Becky Magill for her part in keeping the center cleaner than it had been in years. I truly enjoyed the crafts fair this week end. But as with the good sad to say there comes things that make any event a pain. After talking to many people at the fair there is a person that is being that pain, I have had dealings with this person, she wants to try running the show and instead of being someone that brings things together she is a pain, and I think all of you know who I am speaking about. I hate to be negative but miss Julene has become a pain in a lot of peoples back side. I wish she would just disapeer, The whole Gardner community would be a lot better off if she would but out. I have talked to a lot of Gardnerites and they feel the same. so lets keep Gardner a happy place we can enjoy and make improvement. lets work together and do this and we do not need jurks trying to stuff their appenions down our throte.

peace and joy
C.B.
HPat hrpHauling

Westcliffe, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

Judged:

I agree totally, we don't need air heads like her running thing.
role on H.P.
froghide1956

Westcliffe, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

Judged:

Mrs Becky your doing a great job at the community center, I agree that it's in better shape now. Keep up the good work. I know some blamed you for changes the commisioners made as for the books and the stuff that was on the ceiling. but we know you did not have anything to do with that, we know you are having problems with the (know it all) too, But your not the only one who is tired of her, I wish she would be bared from the Gardner community center. Thanks for the ZUMBA

froghide 1956
Bert and Ernie valoris

Westcliffe, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

Judged:

If she wants to be around, first off she needs to take a bath, she smells, and next she needs to keep her thoughts and opion to her self.
froghide1956

Westcliffe, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

Judged:

I just found out the person we are talking about runs this sight, and she will delete what she does not want to see or here, sounds about right.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent La Veta Discussions

Search the La Veta Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Students Shoot Rifles For A Class Tue colorado-flash-flooding 1
Concours offers TLC for Euro car owners Tue colorado-flash-flooding 1
CO Who do you support for Governor in Colorado in ... (Oct '10) Jul 23 GreeleyGrizzler 286
Charges filed in shooting of woman near Trinidad (Jan '07) Jul 9 her cousin 4
Dakota Duke`s (May '12) May '14 Joe Little Horn 11
Moving to La veta yes no ? May '14 Joe Little Horn 3
CO Colorado Primary Election August 10: Will you v... (Aug '10) Apr '14 paula baby 30
•••
•••
•••
•••

La Veta Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

La Veta People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••