Fort Garland man missing since Oct. 2

Oct 9, 2008 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Valley Courier

Dogs aid in search By LARRY WINGET ALAMOSA - The Costilla County Sheriff's Office is conducting a search for a Fort Garland man missing since Oct.

Comments
1 - 4 of 4 Comments Last updated Nov 5, 2010
so sad

AOL

#1 Oct 30, 2008
its pretty sad that some one can go missing like this and its not kept up in the news, what if it was someone from your family???? wouldnt you want to know every thing and anything would be done to find him?????? how sad is this? what happened to every one is equal? we would like to know whats going on with this case, its a scary thing to know that people can vanish and its just pushed aside, i have no idea who this man is but i am sure he has a family that is worried and want him back! God bless him and his family , i hope they find him safe,

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

#2 Nov 2, 2008
Didn't they find that guy? I think they found him alive, too.
Keno in CO

Denver, CO

#3 Nov 12, 2008
No, he is still missing with no answers as to what may have happened. We heard that one of his neighbors suddenly and unexpectedly left town the same day. Could the two disappearances be related?
larry

United States

#4 Nov 5, 2010
Has there been any follow up or discovery of the missing jack Gordon???? How is this possible

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

La Veta Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Moving to La veta yes no ? Aug 21 Guest 7
Students Shoot Rifles For A Class Aug 3 Richies Cool Man ... 2
CO Who do you support for Governor in Colorado in ... (Oct '10) Aug 2 pacostacos 287
Concours offers TLC for Euro car owners Jul '14 colorado-flash-fl... 1
Charges filed in shooting of woman near Trinidad (Jan '07) Jul '14 her cousin 4
Dakota Duke`s (May '12) May '14 Joe Little Horn 11
CO Colorado Primary Election August 10: Will you v... (Aug '10) Apr '14 paula baby 30
•••
•••
•••

La Veta Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

La Veta People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

La Veta News, Events & Info