oldschool

United States

#1 Dec 21, 2012
I swear if the carhops here spent less time standing around taking pictures of themselves and more time doing their job we may just get our orders correct..never fails the same two chicks that bring our daily lunch order out(never changes for our work) ALWAYS get it wrong. Don't employers enforce no cell phones anymore? We get it, you're pretty. No one cares. Im thinking we take our business elsewhere.
tn resident

Petersburg, TN

#2 Dec 25, 2012
Ditto!
Excuse you

Medon, TN

#3 Dec 27, 2012
I'm the only carhop that drives a Nissan, but I don't work during lunch, because i'm at school. Obviously you didn't attend because if you did you might have enough common sense to know that the carhops don't make the food. They just bring it out. Also, I don't take pictures of myself at work, because we're not allowed to have phones. Also, feel free to stop stalking me. You really shouldn't know what kind of car I have. Thanks. :)
I think

Smyrna, TN

#4 Dec 27, 2012
Excuse you wrote:
I'm the only carhop that drives a Nissan, but I don't work during lunch, because i'm at school. Obviously you didn't attend because if you did you might have enough common sense to know that the carhops don't make the food. They just bring it out. Also, I don't take pictures of myself at work, because we're not allowed to have phones. Also, feel free to stop stalking me. You really shouldn't know what kind of car I have. Thanks.:)
I'm guessing they meant Nissan Drive, as in address, not a person who drive a Nissan.
I think

Smyrna, TN

#5 Dec 27, 2012
I think wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm guessing they meant Nissan Drive, as in address, not a person who drive a Nissan.
*drives
ohmylanta

Covington, GA

#6 Feb 20, 2013
I think wrote:
<quoted text>
*drives

Lol, someone obviously had a soft spot. They def meant the location, nowhere did they mention a carhops vehicle... but that's just my opinion :/
not surprised

Covington, GA

#7 Feb 20, 2013
Excuse you wrote:
I'm the only carhop that drives a Nissan, but I don't work during lunch, because i'm at school. Obviously you didn't attend because if you did you might have enough common sense to know that the carhops don't make the food. They just bring it out. Also, I don't take pictures of myself at work, because we're not allowed to have phones. Also, feel free to stop stalking me. You really shouldn't know what kind of car I have. Thanks.:)
Smyrna educated... at its finest. Lol.
therealslimshady

Kemp, TX

#8 Feb 21, 2013
So why is this in Huntingdon tn forum?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

La Vergne Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 2 hr miss tuffet 148,995
TN Tennessee Hunting Rights Amendment (Oct '10) 2 hr ProfileOne 8,638
Yates in smyrna (Mar '11) 7 hr womanworker 1,255
EEOC Sues Turner Machine Company for Retaliation 15 hr Steve 2
Corrupt DCS (Mar '12) Sun Snoopy01 38
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) Sep 13 TheRealZeke 9,435
karaoke Sep 13 intimidator3 3
•••
•••
La Vergne Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

La Vergne Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••