Lavergne water dept.

Posted in the La Vergne Forum

Lavergne resident

United States

#1 Jul 10, 2013
Lavergne went on a spree of cutting off water to homes that are slightly over due for payment. And charge 50.00 reconnect fee. The city is hurting for money I get it. However the rudeness of the girl behind the plate glass at the dept. is not excusable . I happily paid my fees because I was late. The city can do without her smart a$$ remarks!
Stop Cussing Her Out Then

La Vergne, TN

#2 Jul 15, 2013
Might I suggest you pay your water bill? If you have cable and don't pay it, it gets turned off. If you have a cell phone bil and don't pay it, your phone is turne off. If you neglect to pay your electric bill, your power is turned off.

Also if you come in and cuss someone out, you'll probably not be coddled. No employee deserves to be treated like dirt and called name (including the F-bomb etc).

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

La Vergne Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 6 min WTSenior 152,196
TN Tennessee Hunting Rights Amendment (Oct '10) 3 hr fgtwwq 8,644
Apartments, retail on tap at site of former Col... 15 hr cakeneatit2 1
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 19 hr ytrewq 9,474
M Wiggins Sun friendly advice 9
Let's talk Mt Juliet cops Sun Hater 1
adultery (MJPD) (Feb '14) Sun Hater 11
La Vergne Dating

more search filters

less search filters

La Vergne Jobs

La Vergne People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

La Vergne News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in La Vergne

Personal Finance