Teen Miley Cyrus leaves Tennessee hills for Hollywood - with da...

There are 10691 comments on the The Ashland City Times Online story from Mar 19, 2006, titled Teen Miley Cyrus leaves Tennessee hills for Hollywood - with da.... In it, The Ashland City Times Online reports that:

Life is moving like a whirlwind for Miley Cyrus, who just a year ago was an average Williamson County sixth-grader. Well, maybe not average, seeing that she is the daughter of country music singer Billy Ray ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Ashland City Times Online.

First Prev
of 535
Next Last
Terry McGehee

AOL

#1 Mar 20, 2006
I hope you have a wonderful experience in Hollywood. I moved to LA from Nashville 27 years ago. In my opinion LA has gone downhill the past few years. The average home costs a million dollars, traffic moves at 2 miles per hour, the gangs are in a war here, the State is bankrupt, the school system is like a war zone, taxes are high and the lifestyle for the middle class in almost nonexistent.

That's Why I am purchasing a home in Nashville.
Makenzie Coder-Bixby OK

United States

#4 Apr 2, 2006
I <<<3 u
lexi

Portsmouth, NH

#5 Apr 17, 2006
i know miley cyrus' screen name(hannah montanna)! My cousins best friend knows her. she doesnt mind talking to fans so here is her sn- country2 rock MC
lexi

Portsmouth, NH

#6 Apr 17, 2006
country2rock MC
grace

Orange, NJ

#7 Apr 17, 2006
is country2rock MC really miley cyrus email??
Gary

United States

#8 Apr 18, 2006
lexi wrote:
country2rock MC
Her email address is country2rock MC but is it at like hotmail or what?
emily greenwich CT

Warwick, NY

#9 Apr 19, 2006
lexi wrote:
country2rock MC
that's cool that u got her sn or hotmail or whatever cause i luvv her...but its not like she's ever gonna be online now that shes on tv and stuff....and is that really her sn?
emily greenwich CT

Warwick, NY

#10 Apr 19, 2006
i dont live in riverside but ok then
emily greenwich CT

Warwick, NY

#12 Apr 19, 2006
Terry McGehee wrote:
I hope you have a wonderful experience in Hollywood. I moved to LA from Nashville 27 years ago. In my opinion LA has gone downhill the past few years. The average home costs a million dollars, traffic moves at 2 miles per hour, the gangs are in a war here, the State is bankrupt, the school system is like a war zone, taxes are high and the lifestyle for the middle class in almost nonexistent.

That's Why I am purchasing a home in Nashville.
way to get miley excited..i was just in LA yesterday...its not that bad
dylan

Pipestone, MN

#13 Apr 19, 2006
dood i luv miley and was wondering if she is single. or if she could bring a concert to colman SD
Sarah

Canton, IL

#18 Apr 19, 2006
I just moved from Tennessee not too long ago, and i knew Miley...we used to go to the same middle school--Heritage Middle school in southern williamson county. I know for sure that country2rock is NOT her screen name. She has a yahoo e-mail address--it is its_my_destiny92@yahoo.com. I'm not sure if you will get a response back, because i haven't for a while, but u can try.
*~:Sarah:~*
dylan

Pipestone, MN

#23 Apr 20, 2006
its me again i luv u to plz go out with me
Emmy

United States

#37 Apr 23, 2006
Hey Miley...I am such a fan of ur show! I bought all the episode from the first season on Hannah Montana. I totally wish my life was like urs..i think it would be awesome to be a superstar and accualty sing for a billion people! Please im me on o0sexxxxy0o..!!

luv ya lots!
Emmy
damdizkhmaiboi

United States

#38 Apr 23, 2006
miley i wrote a song about u .it pretty good."good wish" dat da name of da song .am 13 live in mass.in lynn
hope u have a good time
damdizkhmaiboi

United States

#39 Apr 23, 2006
also am asian cambodian
damdizkhmaiboi

United States

#40 Apr 24, 2006
john could down.alot of boy love her me too...i bet she already hav a bf......
damdizkhmaiboi

United States

#46 Apr 24, 2006
am sorry too.... :( .... i shouldnt said dat at r yo john u kno her # if u do tell me please.... no lie
damdizkhmaiboi

United States

#47 Apr 24, 2006
u got myspace john if do wat ur email..
dylan

Pipestone, MN

#48 Apr 24, 2006
miley i luv u go out with me or send me tikets plz
dylan

Pipestone, MN

#49 Apr 24, 2006
damdizhmaiboi wats her number

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 535
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

La Vergne Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
ray justice again!!!! 20 hr jaquilla 3
Nissan bonus (May '13) Thu Unionizer 8
TDS Internet? May 21 meintn 2
News Crime Briefs: Grand jury to hear case of man dr... May 21 LaVergne Resident 1
Yates in smyrna (Mar '11) May 19 wisegirl 1,300
Small Church in Smyrna - Come Grow with Us! May 18 Jamie 4
News A total of six "Aggravated Rape" charges filed ... May 15 Survivor 2
More from around the web

La Vergne People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]