Ms. Cheap: Needs this season are migh...

Ms. Cheap: Needs this season are mighty, but so is hope

There are 1 comment on the DNJ.com story from Dec 11, 2011, titled Ms. Cheap: Needs this season are mighty, but so is hope. In it, DNJ.com reports that:

I've had dozens of calls and emails from people wanting to help Ray Wilson, the man I featured last Sunday as a recipient of some of the money in my What Would You Do With $500 contest.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at DNJ.com.

MLadybug617

Mount Juliet, TN

#1 Dec 12, 2011
Ray Wilson is a scam I let Roseann (his wife) borrow money just before his death to bail him out of jail So he could be with her when she needed him with her She was dying and she came to my home twice to get more money and I was promised the money back the following month from their checks and I never saw them again. I at the time had just lost my husband and they played on that. I do not blame Roseann because she needed him to be with her. The boy is 16 or 17 Ray has a job and we all have to make a go of it. Th ere are worse off then him out there. I do not want this posted but would like Ms. Cheap to know this since she does so much good for people

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

La Vergne Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Yates in smyrna (Mar '11) 21 hr Wisegirl 1,492
Soccer Fri Nuneya 1
mjpd paul foutch (Aug '11) Dec 1 Sebastian 6
Phil Hancock Dec 1 Bob 1
News Police Release Name Of Woman Found Dead In Her ... (Feb '09) Nov 17 Jeanie R 42
Much Needed Advice on When Neighbors go Bad Nov 16 Eternal truth 4
HOLDRITE - They are employing criminals Sep '16 EScott 1

La Vergne Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

La Vergne Mortgages