Working hard

Elizabethtown, KY

#1 Jan 28, 2013
Wanting to no if Nissa is hiring I would love to work for a car manufacturer I have 8 year maintenance experience and a industrial maintenance degree. What kind of pay do there maintenance employes make?
jus helping

Antioch, TN

#2 Feb 15, 2013
31+ an hour. here is a link
https://sjobs.brassring.com/1033/ASP/TG/cim_s... ^1Yt/76k31xZVB6vI5Pu3VyEFbZ9vF RFB7lpHhfLbY3mAAaJkIFzB3a01RnC 1UOhi&referer=search

Since: Mar 13

Murfreesboro, TN

#3 Mar 27, 2013
if you get hired through a temp agency don't be surprised to see 8.00 per hour to start for a job that paid 21.00 per hour in 06
Yates Thugs

Murfreesboro, TN

#4 Mar 29, 2013
If you like working on a pirate ship form the 1500's you will LOVE the Yates crowd. It's an honest dollar but watch your back. In my 6 months during 2012 we had multiple muggings and the store got knocked over, even people stripping for money who got busted. You'll have to listen to rap music too. I don't mind a rough crowd (former infantry here) but that place is 75% full of thugs and animals with no sense who piss on the walls. The other 25% are honest hardworking motor-heads and good people.
simpleman

Saint Louis, MO

#5 Mar 29, 2013
Yates Thugs wrote:
If you like working on a pirate ship form the 1500's you will LOVE the Yates crowd. It's an honest dollar but watch your back. In my 6 months during 2012 we had multiple muggings and the store got knocked over, even people stripping for money who got busted. You'll have to listen to rap music too. I don't mind a rough crowd (former infantry here) but that place is 75% full of thugs and animals with no sense who piss on the walls. The other 25% are honest hardworking motor-heads and good people.
I agree with the above post. I have been with Nissan for over 25 years and if I or my co workers had acted or looked like most of Yates we would have never made it through the first interview or been fired the first week. But you get what you pay for. There are a few good employees but the bad out number the good with Yates.
Agreed

Portland, TN

#6 Apr 4, 2013
I can not believe the low life so-called workers they have brought it. A good old fashioned drug test would knock out a large marjority and if they actually enforced rules as the REAL Nissan employees must follow, the rest would be fired within a week. If Nissan wants to know why they have such bad quaility now, look around, people.
NissanGuy

Murfreesboro, TN

#7 Apr 12, 2013
I've been there 20 years, and can tell you this....if you get hired on as maintenance, you WILL be Nissan. The Yates program did not work out, as skilled labor did not want to work for Yates. The maintenance technicians who were hired as Yates are now Nissan, unless they still needed a particular class. They are having a difficult time finding good maintenance men as well. Go for it!
Smyrna

Elizabethtown, KY

#8 Apr 25, 2013
What happen this morning?? So sad to hear that another person lost their life at work.
That one

La Vergne, TN

#9 May 25, 2013
Yates Thugs wrote:
If you like working on a pirate ship form the 1500's you will LOVE the Yates crowd. It's an honest dollar but watch your back. In my 6 months during 2012 we had multiple muggings and the store got knocked over, even people stripping for money who got busted. You'll have to listen to rap music too. I don't mind a rough crowd (former infantry here) but that place is 75% full of thugs and animals with no sense who piss on the walls. The other 25% are honest hardworking motor-heads and good people.
I'm going to agree and disagree, when I first came here 3 years ago it wasn't near as bad as it is now, these temp agencies are scraping the bottom of the barrel at this point,. I do not like the situation anymore than any of you do,. For Christ sakes their bringing in felons and letting them work until their time is up, running a true background and letting them go.
supervisor favortism

Rutherfordton, NC

#10 Mar 4, 2014
Yea and if u hardly miss work EVER suddenly have dizzy spells n call out to go to doctor...find out its bp problems and have a DOCTORS NOTE you my friend are gettin a counsil while these other people miss everyother damn day and never come in on time get NOTHIN but a slap on wrist n keep there job... a dont do it again or im gunna have to counsil u!!!!!! Thats pretty much how it is if u dont kiss supervisor ass they throw book at u if u do they let u get by with EVERYTHING!!! Bring in the union that will STOP REAL QUICK its too.much of it goin on ive seen people get promoted after bein there a month over people who been waitin bustin there ass patiently for years for same position all bc they werent brownnosing the boss!!!! Its not fair and they work u like a ROBOT so the big wigs can get there BONUS its a JOKE

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

La Vergne Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
AL or Alan Hardy 19 hr Me me 1
Inconsiderate breeders and their creatures.... Thu xxx 4
News Pastor blasts Target for bathroom policy Apr 25 Three Days 1
Yates in smyrna (Mar '11) Apr 24 Wisegirl 1,424
Need cash now Apr 17 2300jacksonstreet 10
Rachael from logans Apr 16 Back again 1
Had anything stolen lately? Apr '16 couponqueenyo 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

La Vergne Mortgages