|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

Judged:

Vet wrote:
<quoted text>Hey, Pete. Someone posted a long time ago that the loon from Camden's house was appraised at 70K. There was a picture and being locked up in that house would be a rough row to hoe.
Hey Vet,

If that is indeed the case, I sympathize with her for her lack of wealth. I admonish her for her lack of initiative to do anything about it while blaming others for her situation who have nothing to do with her situation. Again, if that is indeed the case.

Her lack of respect for others though is annoying. Spit and venom have never produced anything beneficial. I guess her experiences in life have never taught her that. That is a shame.

But hey, it is what it is. On a lighter note, I hope you are doing well and urging those Braves on. They are frustrating me deeply lately.
Vet

Fayetteville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

Judged:

NTMD8OR wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually that would be Barack Obama es El Presidente. Can't you get anything right?
Eres exactamente, NT.(you are exactly right).
Vet

Fayetteville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

Judged:

Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Vet,
If that is indeed the case, I sympathize with her for her lack of wealth. I admonish her for her lack of initiative to do anything about it while blaming others for her situation who have nothing to do with her situation. Again, if that is indeed the case.
Her lack of respect for others though is annoying. Spit and venom have never produced anything beneficial. I guess her experiences in life have never taught her that. That is a shame.
But hey, it is what it is. On a lighter note, I hope you are doing well and urging those Braves on. They are frustrating me deeply lately.
Right, Pete, all those billions being earned by the Wall Street firms and she hasn't received a dime. I'm sure Obama will take care of that. The Braves pulled one out in the ninth tonight. They beat the Mets but did not have a hit through the first 7 innings. They are now 7 games ahead of Philly and 8 games ahead of Washington. Has it stopped raining up there? It's slowed down here but it still showers every day. The weather is really bizarre. It's probably Obama's fault.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

Judged:

27 People Viewing this Forum and only 5 Posts, since before Noon today...Now, that's just pathetic!

“IMNTBHO”

Since: Dec 10

Smyrna, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

Judged:

Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
Your comments about our speaker are completely moot because these comments are coming from someone who has done nothing but post asinine statements on Topix for the past two years, which in turn means you have been doing nothing for two years. At least he is at work everyday doing something he believes in. What do you do everyday besides sitting locked up in your house ranting about what somebody isn't giving you while you sit and do nothing?
And once again, links to liberal propaganda are not news.
And once again, when you post a link, very few people read it due to the above.
And finally, you calling someone "stupid" is .... well, stupid.
Pete, it appears to me that the leader in Congress who is the whipped puppy is Harry Reid. He is the one who is afraid to bring bills that have passed the House of Representatives to the floor of the Senate for a vote. He is the one who has tabled virtually everything the House has sent over. I think his fear that those bills will pass his Senate are keeping him from allowing the system to work as intended. He is protecting the President and the party by not allowing this vote because he knows that it will be political suicide for both if Obama has to veto these bills as he has promised to do.

“IMNTBHO”

Smyrna, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

Judged:

SexySassySenior wrote:
27 People Viewing this Forum and only 5 Posts, since before Noon today...Now, that's just pathetic!
So you can't count either. Keep showing your ignorance. It keeps us from having to do it. LOL
Vet

Fayetteville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

Judged:

NTMD8OR wrote:
<quoted text>
So you can't count either. Keep showing your ignorance. It keeps us from having to do it. LOL
I see 67 viewers, NT.
Pete

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

Judged:

Vet wrote:
<quoted text>Right, Pete, all those billions being earned by the Wall Street firms and she hasn't received a dime. I'm sure Obama will take care of that. The Braves pulled one out in the ninth tonight. They beat the Mets but did not have a hit through the first 7 innings. They are now 7 games ahead of Philly and 8 games ahead of Washington. Has it stopped raining up there? It's slowed down here but it still showers every day. The weather is really bizarre. It's probably Obama's fault.
Well, we had another typhoon tonight. It was a small miracle we didn't get flooding again. This is getting tiring ... quick. Maybe you and I need to go to Turner Field and see if they actually have a batting cage :)
Pete

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

Judged:

NTMD8OR wrote:
<quoted text>Pete, it appears to me that the leader in Congress who is the whipped puppy is Harry Reid. He is the one who is afraid to bring bills that have passed the House of Representatives to the floor of the Senate for a vote. He is the one who has tabled virtually everything the House has sent over. I think his fear that those bills will pass his Senate are keeping him from allowing the system to work as intended. He is protecting the President and the party by not allowing this vote because he knows that it will be political suicide for both if Obama has to veto these bills as he has promised to do.
You're right NT. Sassy keeps blaming Congress for practically everything yet the Senate has stalled everything, yet since they are liberal it is ok. Guess the dog ate the budget they were supposed to come up with.
Vet

Fayetteville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

Judged:

Vet wrote:
<quoted text>I see 67 viewers, NT.
Nine posts on this page alone.
Pete

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

Judged:

SexySassySenior wrote:
When you're off of it, people tend to only say what is worth saying. When you are on, the result is pages and pages of the following -

Bush
Fox News
TeaPublicans
You lie!
The Wealthy
And whoever you meet up with in court.

You should have a post template and simply paste it whenever you get the urge to have to say something. This will cut out a lot of time, and maybe free up some time for looking for something productive to do.

“IMNTBHO”

Smyrna, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

Judged:

Vet wrote:
Well Vet, I counted 12 posts on this THREAD alone by Linda herself in the last 10 hours. Now that does not count all of the other posts on this THREAD by others. Not to mention the other thousands of THREADS on this FORUM.
So, I think we can safely say that, as usual, Linda is off by a few thousand in her estimate.

“IMNTBHO”

Smyrna, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

Judged:

Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
You're right NT. Sassy keeps blaming Congress for practically everything yet the Senate has stalled everything, yet since they are liberal it is ok. Guess the dog ate the budget they were supposed to come up with.
have to realize Pete that Linda thinks that the House of Representatives is Congress, when they only make up half of Congress. The other half of Congress is, of course, the Senate, as anyone, who knows anything about the Constitution and basic high school civics, can tell you. Guess that leaves Linda out. LOL

“IMNTBHO”

Smyrna, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

Judged:

Congratulations on the Royal couple on the birth of their new baby boy.

“IMNTBHO”

Smyrna, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

Judged:

to the Royal couple.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

Judged:

Vet wrote:
Duh...this is a State-wide Thread. I'm reading it on my Hometown Forum, but I'm assuming that you're reading it on another Town's Forum in this State. The number shows when you go to whatever Town's Forum that you go to, not to the particular Thread.

Sooo...common sense tells me that those numbers would be different for each Town's Forum.

Common sense also tells me that SOME of you aren't smart enough to figure that out...thus the 2 idiotic comments...which really had nothing to do with the point I was making, anyway. But THAT, too, went right over their heads like a Low-flying Jetliner!...SMH...

If there are ANY, halfway Intelligent Men posting on Topix, PLEASE STAND UP! I would LOVE to talk to you!
Pete

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

Judged:

NTMD8OR wrote:
<quoted text> have to realize Pete that Linda thinks that the House of Representatives is Congress, when they only make up half of Congress. The other half of Congress is, of course, the Senate, as anyone, who knows anything about the Constitution and basic high school civics, can tell you. Guess that leaves Linda out. LOL
well, as you know well, everyone is stupid but her.

“IMNTBHO”

Smyrna, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

Judged:

SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
Duh...this is a State-wide Thread. I'm reading it on my Hometown Forum, but I'm assuming that you're reading it on another Town's Forum in this State. The number shows when you go to whatever Town's Forum that you go to, not to the particular Thread.
Sooo...common sense tells me that those numbers would be different for each Town's Forum.
Common sense also tells me that SOME of you aren't smart enough to figure that out...thus the 2 idiotic comments...which really had nothing to do with the point I was making, anyway. But THAT, too, went right over their heads like a Low-flying Jetliner!...SMH...
If there are ANY, halfway Intelligent Men posting on Topix, PLEASE STAND UP! I would LOVE to talk to you!
It obviously flew right over your head as well because you did not count all of the 12 posts that YOU made on this Thread alone in the 10 hours preceding your post.
Really

Powell, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

May the best man or woman win

“IMNTBHO”

Smyrna, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

Judged:

Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
well, as you know well, everyone is stupid but her.
That is her opinion, but we all know the ignorance that she possesses makes her opinions devoid of any factual corroboration.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

La Vergne Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 1 hr chris 9,313
Positive Growth: Federal-Mogul officials announ... 2 hr WTF 1
TN Tennessee Hunting Rights Amendment (Oct '10) 5 hr Wondering 8,612
Yates in smyrna (Mar '11) 6 hr womanworker 1,247
Wrestling 17 hr For Fun 1
Engagement: Melissa Perry & Taylor Trumphour Tue KKs EX 4
DryCleaner Mystery Aug 25 Dry Cleaners 3
•••
•••
•••

La Vergne Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000