Comments
66,961 - 66,980 of 140,874 Comments Last updated 6 min ago
Hey

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#74362
Mar 30, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Y'all coloring eggs?
Well Happy Easter to some of you.To those not on this list(and you know who you are)hope the Bunny poops on your parade.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#74364
Mar 30, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Hey wrote:
Y'all coloring eggs?
Well Happy Easter to some of you.To those not on this list(and you know who you are)hope the Bunny poops on your parade.
Lol.

Ditto

“IMNTBHO”

Since: Dec 10

On The Road Again

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#74365
Mar 30, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

dalewouldbeashamed wrote:
I'm surprised someone with the username NTMD8OR is homophobic. I mean, Dale Earnhardt was gay for most of his life - he only turned straight right before his death.
Would you like to offer proof of that?

“IMNTBHO”

Since: Dec 10

On The Road Again

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#74366
Mar 30, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

ORIGINAL WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>
Have a great weekend!
Thanks Willard. You do the same and Happy Easter to all.

“IMNTBHO”

Since: Dec 10

On The Road Again

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#74367
Mar 30, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

tammy wrote:
<quoted text>Neither do most people. Why is it important to restrict anyone ?
Another proponent of pedophlia heard from.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#74368
Mar 30, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

NTMD8OR wrote:
<quoted text>Would you like to offer proof of that?
Hello to you NTMD. I hope you have a wonderful Easter.

How does anyone " turn " from gay to straight? Lol. That poster apparently is from the backwoods of somewhere.

“IMNTBHO”

Since: Dec 10

On The Road Again

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#74370
Mar 30, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello to you NTMD. I hope you have a wonderful Easter.
How does anyone " turn " from gay to straight? Lol. That poster apparently is from the backwoods of somewhere.
Hi RS

I thought the claim was that they are born gay and the evil straight people had them confused. Right?
gayblackjesus

Sparta, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#74371
Mar 30, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

NTMD8OR wrote:
<quoted text>
Would you like to offer proof of that?
Sure, you can see it for yourself. Here's video of him hanging out with a bunch of guys in drag, and then a follow up of his decision to turn straight: http://www.youtube.com/watch...
gayblackjesus

Sparta, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#74372
Mar 30, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

He wouldn't have had a problem if he would have kept using fresh rubbers
gayblackjesus

Sparta, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#74373
Mar 30, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

See the joke is that he turned straight right before he died (and crashed into a wall (and then died)).

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#74374
Mar 30, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

gayblackjesus wrote:
<quoted text>Sure, you can see it for yourself. Here's video of him hanging out with a bunch of guys in drag, and then a follow up of his decision to turn straight: http://www.youtube.com/watch...
You may want to look at the link you posted. All it shows is his wreck and nothing more.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#74375
Mar 30, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

NTMD8OR wrote:
<quoted text>Hi RS

I thought the claim was that they are born gay and the evil straight people had them confused. Right?
Lol. I think you got that just about right.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#74376
Mar 30, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

"Slurs Against Latinos, Gays Complicate GOP's Mission To Broaden It's Tent."

Click here:
http://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/slurs-...

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#74377
Mar 30, 2013
 

Judged:

3

2

2

Now, tell me again...which Party and which Party Candidates stay in Constant Campaign Mode, instead of working to solve the Nation's Many Problems???
----------
"McConnell, Republicans Gear Up For 2014 With Hopes Of Taking Control Of The Senate."

Click here:
http://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/mcconn...

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#74378
Mar 30, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

In my opinion, Drugs are really what's destroying American Society, not the Government, nor the possible ban on Assault Weapons and High Capacity Mags. Yet, the Few who aren't using some kind of illegal Drugs, just seem to want to ignore the problem! And it is a HUGE problem Nation-wide, in all Sectors of our Society!
----------
"Russell Simmons On The 'War On Drugs':'We've Got To Start A Revolution'."

Click here:
http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/03/30/russell...
Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#74379
Mar 30, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

1

SexySassySenior wrote:
"Slurs Against Latinos, Gays Complicate GOP's Mission To Broaden It's Tent."
Click here:
http://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/slurs-...
Sassy, sooner or later all of these racist will speak up and say what is on their mind. They just can't hold it in!

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#74380
Mar 30, 2013
 

Judged:

3

2

2

Dunlapian wrote:
<quoted text>Sassy, sooner or later all of these racist will speak up and say what is on their mind. They just can't hold it in!
I agree. Their hatred is so consuming that they always give themselves away eventually. I sometimes think that we haven't evolved at all in our way of thinking, since the 1940's. Or maybe it's just that the "dumbing down" of America is taking us back in time.
Whatever the cause, it is just stupid and ridiculous thinking, to me. People should be judged on their Character, Integrity, and Behavior...and NOTHING else!
CCP Holder

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#74382
Mar 30, 2013
 
FPD Symptoms:

1.Namecaller: This defines the flamer. "Flamer" means "namecaller"...-- >
2. Competitive/argumentative: flamers are fighters; verbal brawlers. We greatly enjoy arguments for their own sake, and will start flamewars intentionally....-->

3. Amoral: we think that our insults, verbal abuse, character attacks, and even death threats are perfectly acceptable behavior, once "justified"...-->

4. Vengeful: flamers believe that once an insult has been received, it becomes perfectly acceptable to return the insult, or even to embark on a longrunning insult stream...-->

5. Deceitful: we see nothing wrong with deception and distortion as long as our victims don't catch on...-->

6. Narcisstic: we have extreme vanity, taking the form of an exquisite sensitivity to anything which even SLIGHTLY resembles an insult...-->

7. Paranoid: we flamers constantly display secretive behavior, being careful to never freely discuss personal info about our schooling, experience, everyday lives...-->

8. No self-doubt. Perfect people never monitor themselves to avoid mistakes...-->

9. Self-blind: No insight into our own flaws and foibles...-->

10. Hypocrits: we're totally enmeshed in a self-serving bias: "when I do something offensive, it's really a pure and justified deed, but when you do exactly the same thing, it's a shameful and disgusting PLOY." -->

11. Self-important: we have a very low opinion of others, and an exalted (if dishonest) opinion of ourselves...-->

12. Denying/projecting: We never attempt to see reality honestly, but must constantly manipulate it by erasing some parts and distorting others.-->

13. Pervasive, long-standing, intense symptoms
Fowl

Medina, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#74385
Mar 30, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

Mississippi Gurl wrote:
<quoted text>If your daddy would have used fresh rubbers, we wouldn`t have you as our problem, you little halfassed abortion!!
If your daddy had used a condom we wouldn't have your Fowl nasty azz mouth here .

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#74386
Mar 30, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

CCP Holder wrote:
FPD Symptoms:
1.Namecaller: This defines the flamer. "Flamer" means "namecaller"...-- >
2. Competitive/argumentative: flamers are fighters; verbal brawlers. We greatly enjoy arguments for their own sake, and will start flamewars intentionally....-->
3. Amoral: we think that our insults, verbal abuse, character attacks, and even death threats are perfectly acceptable behavior, once "justified"...-->
4. Vengeful: flamers believe that once an insult has been received, it becomes perfectly acceptable to return the insult, or even to embark on a longrunning insult stream...-->
5. Deceitful: we see nothing wrong with deception and distortion as long as our victims don't catch on...-->
6. Narcisstic: we have extreme vanity, taking the form of an exquisite sensitivity o anything which even SLIGHTLY resembles an insult...-->
7. Paranoid: we flamers constantly display secretive behavior, being careful to never freely discuss personal info about our schooling, experience, everyday lives...-->
8. No self-doubt. Perfect people never monitor themselves to avoid mistakes...-->
9. Self-blind: No insight into our own flaws and foibles...-->
10. Hypocrits: we're totally enmeshed in a self-serving bias: "when I do something offensive, it's really a pure and justified deed, but when you do exactly the same thing, it's a shameful and disgusting PLOY." -->
11. Self-important: we have a very low opinion of others, and an exalted (if dishonest) opinion of ourselves...-->
12. Denying/projecting: We never attempt to see reality honestly, but must constantly manipulate it by erasing some parts and distorting others.-->
13. Pervasive, long-standing, intense symptoms
Describes you to a "T", I guess...I really didn't read it, but that's what people like you do, post stuff your Mental Heath Doctor has told you about yourself, when you had to go see him, to keep your Crazy check coming in!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent La Vergne Discussions

Search the La Vergne Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 9 hr Zeke 8,946
Amara (Nov '13) 20 hr boobaby 2
Yates in smyrna (Mar '11) Thu Mega Smy 1,217
Moss announces campaign for Wilson court clerk Jul 22 Blue devils 12
Lavergne police ineffective Jul 21 tophat 1
Nissan tech Jul 20 tech guru 1
the park apartments hermitage tn 37076 (Jul '12) Jul 18 Disgruntled 11
•••
•••
•••
•••

La Vergne Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

La Vergne People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

La Vergne News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in La Vergne
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••