Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in 2010?

Posted in the La Vergne Forum

Comments (Page 3,008)

Showing posts 60,141 - 60,160 of123,503
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Really Sassy

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

NTMD8OR wrote:
<quoted text>I was smart until I told her the truth about her road rage driving son.
Aah you sound like someone who got rejected and got his itty bitty feelings hurt. Grow a pair and stop your damn whining or go somewhere else and cry about it. Nothing worse than a little man that's a crybaby.
Goodbye

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

SexySassySenior wrote:
People, these are very Mentally Ill People, like I had to tell any of you that. VERY MENTALLY ILL! i've even wondered if they are posting from an Institution ...or Prison! I think most, if not all of them, are only about 2 or 3 actual People, very, very sick People, mentally!
You are the only mental case on here! Get help before you harm yourself!

“Ill Bill's the Best”

Since: Oct 11

Icno's Sock Drawer

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
Aah you sound like someone who got rejected and got his itty bitty feelings hurt. Grow a pair and stop your damn whining or go somewhere else and cry about it. Nothing worse than a little man that's a crybaby.
Well, aren't you bossy....and very familiar. ;)

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

Overtaxed wrote:
<quoted text>Now that's funny coming from you ! You are suddenly worried about vulgarity, after telling MGirl how much you miss her. I guess you miss her vast political knowledge, and her perfect english...right ? No....I think I hit the nail on the head "Willard" and it's galling you ...Now that you have several MGirl posts to choose from...you can get "Mary Ann" and "Carol" to come out and play "Willard" !
Sweet thing you couldn't hit a nail on the head if it were two inches in front of you. And speaking of 2 inches in front I'm guessing that's about all you have based on the childish team bullying you have with Linda. No one shows less class than she does with the exception of you. Go take a nap for an hour or so until Linda finishes up her morning coffee and cigarettes then you two can team up on me.
Overtaxed

Thorn Hill, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
Sweet thing you couldn't hit a nail on the head if it were two inches in front of you. And speaking of 2 inches in front I'm guessing that's about all you have based on the childish team bullying you have with Linda. No one shows less class than she does with the exception of you. Go take a nap for an hour or so until Linda finishes up her morning coffee and cigarettes then you two can team up on me.
You are one to talk about "class" ! Did you ever attend one...other than the nursery school one you conduct on here I mean ?
It's obvious that no matter how many "nice things" you have, you can't make a silk purse out of a sows ear...(substitute any other part of that sow you wish !) Chuckles !

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

Overtaxed wrote:
<quoted text>You are one to talk about "class" ! Did you ever attend one...other than the nursery school one you conduct on here I mean ?
It's obvious that no matter how many "nice things" you have, you can't make a silk purse out of a sows ear...(substitute any other part of that sow you wish !) Chuckles !
Well Chuckles you would know all about a sow given your only friend is one.
Nuh

South Pittsburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

Wow.

The Federal Income Tax is 100 years old....Yipppeee

Take a look at see how much income tax you would have owed (or probably not owed) in 1913.

And you could have completed your "tax return" in less than two minutes all by yourself.

http://politicalcalculations.blogspot.com/201...
Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

People can we get back to what is important to all Americans;
North Korea just exploded its 3rd nuclear bomb. They claim they did it with a small device(one that would fit in a missle.
I thought they would do it just before Kim Jung-ils birthday (Feb. 16). They did even better, they did it just before the SOTU address.

http://www.aljazeera.com/news/asia-pacific/20...

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

Nuh wrote:
Wow.
Take a look at see how much income tax you would have owed (or probably not owed) in 1913.
And you could have completed your "tax return" in less than two minutes all by yourself.
An actual political post.

Thank you, Nuh.
Dnlapian

Dunlap, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

Nuh wrote:
Wow.
......and all this time I thought it was always a given to pay taxes on earned income.
Nuh

South Pittsburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

Dnlapian wrote:
<quoted text>......and all this time I thought it was always a given to pay taxes on earned income.
During the Civil War (I mean the war of Northern Agression) Congress passed the Revenue Act of 1861 which included a tax on personal incomes to help pay war expenses. The tax was repealed ten years later.

However, in 1894 Congress enacted a flat rate Federal income tax, which was ruled unconstitutional the following year by the U.S. Supreme Court because it was a direct tax not apportioned according to the population of each state.

The 16th amendment, ratified in 1913, removed this objection by allowing the Federal government to tax the income of individuals without regard to the population of each State.
Goodbye

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

Overtaxed wrote:
<quoted text> You are one to talk about "class" ! Did you ever attend one...other than the nursery school one you conduct on here I mean ?
Not in the same class!!!

“TinkerBell33950”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

goat head cheese wrote:
<quoted text>
She hounded a 15 yr old here in Lewisburg almost to death by stalking her all over topix.net and then found out her real name and harassed her on facebook until the girl tried to commit suicide over the things Linda was posting about her saying she was gay and then her schoolmates started saying the same thing and told her they read it on topix.net and face book. Her family had to move and the girl is doing better now from what we are told.
How atrocious! Hope the family is doing well and the child can recover without any long term pain.
thats right

Kingsport, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually not. I've seen her picture as well and she's very pretty. Just because you don't like her making ignorant and untrue statements isn't going to change that fact Linda. Sorry honey, try again.
I am not Linda nor your honey, and miss gurl, aka POS, aka JOE, aka 123, And I have seen the real one and HE looks like death warmed over. Dont answer my post unless you REALLY know what you are talking about- I DO KNOW.
thats right

Kingsport, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

Charlie_Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, aren't you bossy....and very familiar. ;)
POS
thats right

Kingsport, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

TinkerBell38320 wrote:
<quoted text>
How atrocious! Hope the family is doing well and the child can recover without any long term pain.
In any story book the ending is always the best. Do you remember the 3 little pigs, well.... that story book was not real eather.
Nuh

South Pittsburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

Sometimes you just cannot argue with the numbers. If these numbers are correct and true, the USA has bigger problems than who was elected President.

Most everyone suspected fraud, but these numbers prove it and our government and media refuse to do anything about it.

As each state reported their final election details, the evidence of voter fraud is astounding. Massive voter fraud has been reported in areas of OH and FL, with PA, WI and VA, all are deploying personnel to investigate election results.

Here are just a few examples of what has surfaced with much more to come.

* In 59 voting districts in the Philadelphia region, Obama
received 100% of the votes with not even a single vote recorded for
Romney.(A mathematical and statistical impossibility).

* In 21 districts in Wood County Ohio, Obama received 100% of
the votes where GOP inspectors were illegally removed from their
polling locations and not one single vote was recorded for Romney.
(Another statistical impossibility).

* In Wood County Ohio, 106,258 voted in a county with only
98,213 eligible voters.

* In St. Lucie County, FL, there were 175,574 registered
eligible voters but 247,713 votes were cast.

* The National SEAL Museum, a polling location in St. Lucie
County, FL had a 158% voter turnout.

* Palm Beach County, FL had a 141% voter turnout.

* In Ohio County, Obama won by 108% of the total number of
eligible voters.

NOTE: Obama won in every state that did not require a Photo ID and lost in every state that did require a Photo ID in order to vote.

Imagine that!
WILLARD

Pikeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

thats right wrote:
<quoted text> In any story book the ending is always the best. Do you remember the 3 little pigs, well.... that story book was not real eather.
Darn, I've been fooled again!
WILLARD

Pikeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

thats right wrote:
<quoted text> In any story book the ending is always the best. Do you remember the 3 little pigs, well.... that story book was not real eather.
Sometimes, stories can be frightening. It's O.K., how old are you, where are you...and do your parents know where you are right now?
Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

Nuh wrote:
Sometimes you just cannot argue with the numbers. If these numbers are correct and true, the USA has bigger problems than who was elected President.
Most everyone suspected fraud, but these numbers prove it and our government and media refuse to do anything about it.
As each state reported their final election details, the evidence of voter fraud is astounding. Massive voter fraud has been reported in areas of OH and FL, with PA, WI and VA, all are deploying personnel to investigate election results.
Here are just a few examples of what has surfaced with much more to come.
* In 59 voting districts in the Philadelphia region, Obama
received 100% of the votes with not even a single vote recorded for
Romney.(A mathematical and statistical impossibility).
* In 21 districts in Wood County Ohio, Obama received 100% of
the votes where GOP inspectors were illegally removed from their
polling locations and not one single vote was recorded for Romney.
(Another statistical impossibility).
* In Wood County Ohio, 106,258 voted in a county with only
98,213 eligible voters.
* In St. Lucie County, FL, there were 175,574 registered
eligible voters but 247,713 votes were cast.
* The National SEAL Museum, a polling location in St. Lucie
County, FL had a 158% voter turnout.
* Palm Beach County, FL had a 141% voter turnout.
* In Ohio County, Obama won by 108% of the total number of
eligible voters.
NOTE: Obama won in every state that did not require a Photo ID and lost in every state that did require a Photo ID in order to vote.
Imagine that!
Nuh, did you just get this "Viral E-Mail"?

http://factcheck.org/2013/01/voting-conspirac...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 60,141 - 60,160 of123,503
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent La Vergne Discussions

Search the La Vergne Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Moving to Smyrna, could I get some advice? 5 hr guest 2
New construction 6 hr New construction 1
TN Pay-to-Spray Firefighters Watch as Home Burns (Oct '10) 10 hr 123pitcher 58,309
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 13 hr Got Real 8,457
are the masons taking over (Apr '11) Tue dunno 11
Warn Ashley Todd/Todd Family About Stl-Mo Murde... Tue Reply2_CIA 7
adult stores Mon u gots to move 2
•••
•••
•••
•••

La Vergne Jobs

•••
•••
•••

La Vergne People Search