National Guard unit leaving Smyrna fo...

National Guard unit leaving Smyrna for Afghanistan

There are 3 comments on the The Tennessean Nashville News story from Jan 17, 2009, titled National Guard unit leaving Smyrna for Afghanistan. In it, The Tennessean Nashville News reports that:

A Tennessee Army National Guard Agri-business Development Team will depart from Smyrna Airport Sunday for a year in the rugged terrain of Afghanistan to assist farmers in that region.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Tennessean Nashville News.

Sgt Karie Ann Fuentes

Clarksville, TN

#1 Mar 2, 2009
She was to supposed to go with these troops, but lied to get out. She's a coward,dishonest lying
POS. Told her commanders she didn't have anyone to take care of her son. Which is a lie. She sucked on the guard for 16yrs and then when is came time to do her duty she cowardly lies to them
so she wouldn't have to go.

United States

#2 Nov 15, 2009
The 875th In Jonesboro,Arkansas is also getin ready to move out!
Sgt Karie Ann Feuntes

Clarksville, TN

#3 Apr 24, 2013
Yeah!!! She could hve left her kid with his drug addict father! Or his neurotic mother. She earned her paycheck for however many years she was in. Both the country and the kid survived with her decision. I believe she did the right thing.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

La Vergne Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Yates in smyrna (Mar '11) 23 hr unions built midd... 1,369
dr travis pardue (Oct '12) Nov 18 christy 30
Looking to move here from NY (Mar '14) Nov 14 Les 4
News Warren County authorities investigate school th... (Feb '13) Nov 13 is it me 12
Mt Juliet cop Charles McWhirter fired? (Jan '11) Nov 9 Pink Slip 31
Diane Black part one Nov 4 Isaiah 1
Best teachers in Franklin County? (Aug '12) Nov 2 John 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

La Vergne Mortgages