A girl waves a Mexican flag during ra...

A girl waves a Mexican flag during rallies in Los Angeles,...

There are 4505 comments on the KCBS-TV Los Angeles story from Mar 28, 2006, titled A girl waves a Mexican flag during rallies in Los Angeles,.... In it, KCBS-TV Los Angeles reports that:

LOS ANGELES Los Angeles Unified campuses will be on lockdown Tuesday in hopes of keeping students in school.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KCBS-TV Los Angeles.

You_Decide

Victorville, CA

#4842 Jun 22, 2012
Dan Salazar wrote:
<quoted text>
Where have you been? You LOST. The voters chose Brown and failure for their State. Any one who wants a bright American style future for their families should MOVE back to a State where parents care about their kids.
In all honesty there was really no good candidates thats how he won its been a mess
So_Cal

Union City, CA

#4843 Jun 23, 2012
mexica wrote:
<quoted text>
it's the same shit if you think about it. These idiots said that mexican Americans shouldn't get credit as mexicans because they were raise in America. Americans learn german science and just slapped the American flag on it. So who's credit is it???? GERMAN!!!! Not Americans!
Is De La Joya a celebrated figure in Mexico? the answer is no. Like most of the people you bring up they are not celebrated or recognized in Mexico. The Germans who defected and worked in conjunction with Americans to do what they did became Americans. They didn't pack up leave the US, they stayed and assimilated and are known as Americans of German descent. Does Germany recognized them or celebrate them as a figures of importance? The answer is no. Again America is a mixture of ethnicities, that's an American. But when you get people like you who want to segregate with your Mexican rise you end up sounding like Nazis

I like it when people like you bring up Carlos Slim as a Mexican... he is actually Lebanese, but in the end he is A Mexican of Lebanese descent. Lebanon doesn't recognize him as anything because he is considered Mexican.

You are the racist here.
Passive Agressive Anglo

United States

#4844 Jun 23, 2012
mexica wrote:
<quoted text>
oh but I will!!! I heard the same shit since the 90's and now
I have my kids and my kid's kids will stil be here! Lol you pack ur belonging and take your trailer and your trailer ass back east
I bet you want be here much longer..even if you have managed to get around the law all these years,....you never say if you have a drivers license..(A real DL.)..a real social #...or if you are an anchor baby?..a old one..ether way if you just snuck in back in the 80s Or last week....you will get kicked out..if you like it or not..as far as your nasty kids..you will be in Mexico..they will be here..living on welfare or in some gang or both!They probably are ready are!...and if you are a legal citizen then be glad...I also think you and a lot of other complainers ...are paid to stay on topix and post your crazy crap
the huffington post,national tequila party,daily kos,media matters,think progress,La Raza,to name just a few..George Soros ..ring a bell?.......anyway if you are or you are NOT I don't give a SHIT!...But just to let you all know!!... WE know what ones like you
are!!and who you are..so blabb..jabber..on FOOL!..WE got your kinds ###..LOL!! Glenn beck said "pedazo de mierda"..TEE-HEE!
Joey Sanchez

AOL

#4845 Jun 23, 2012
Californians are Losers or they wouldn't put up with all the crap from illegals.
Mrs Lipton

United States

#4846 Jun 23, 2012
Carlos wrote:
<quoted text> We are all staying, whether you anglo fools like it or not!
You can stay Carlos but you want be alive...I say we use All you illegal parasites for dog food!
So_Cal

Morgan Hill, CA

#4847 Jun 23, 2012
Joey Sanchez wrote:
Californians are Losers or they wouldn't put up with all the crap from illegals.
It's a blue state for a reason... not saying Repubs are any better but at least some of those out there want to enforce illegal immigration are reds (I say illegal immigration because I'm all for LEGAL immigration). You have your racists and you sane, logical multi ethnic red blooded Americans that only want the best for America. We work to keep the "American Dream" alive for every ethnicity that wants to succeed
So_Cal

Morgan Hill, CA

#4848 Jun 23, 2012
Mrs Lipton wrote:
<quoted text>
You can stay Carlos but you want be alive...I say we use All you illegal parasites for dog food!
I understand your point, but stupid childish sh1t comments like yours, leave those for Carlos.

You lose when you stoop down to their level.

Understand your deficiencies... in California we have a retarded Blue state that is driving us into the ground. So before you start slinging mud, understand the political environment.
Joey Sanchez

AOL

#4850 Jun 24, 2012
So_Cal wrote:
<quoted text>
I understand your point, but stupid childish sh1t comments like yours, leave those for Carlos.
You lose when you stoop down to their level.
Understand your deficiencies... in California we have a retarded Blue state that is driving us into the ground. So before you start slinging mud, understand the political environment.
No we LOST because we didn't Vote The likes of Tony Villa and Jerry Brown would never have been given the power to determine our children's futures if citizens who love California would have bothered to Vote to stop the train wreck.
So_Cal

Morgan Hill, CA

#4851 Jun 24, 2012
Joey Sanchez wrote:
<quoted text>
No we LOST because we didn't Vote The likes of Tony Villa and Jerry Brown would never have been given the power to determine our children's futures if citizens who love California would have bothered to Vote to stop the train wreck.
Again I agree with you... you and I understand what the idiots of California have done. It's just frustrating when you read these comments blaming illegals when in fact it's our own retarded government voted in by the idiotic letting them in.
Carlos

San Diego, CA

#4852 Jun 24, 2012
Mrs Lipton wrote:
<quoted text>
Kiss my CULO anglo! Soon we will be kicking all your sorry asses back to Europe!! LOL!!!
So_Cal

Morgan Hill, CA

#4854 Jun 24, 2012
Carlos wrote:
<quoted text> Kiss my CULO anglo! Soon we will be kicking all your sorry asses back to Europe!! LOL!!!

How can you? You are so sadly dependent on Anglos. You always bitch and complain but in the end you are dependent on the same people you hate... You know the saying " don't bite the hand that feeds you" ;)

Just saying bro...
Carlos has a boy friend

United States

#4855 Jun 24, 2012
So_Cal wrote:
<quoted text>
How can you? You are so sadly dependent on Anglos. You always bitch and complain but in the end you are dependent on the same people you hate... You know the saying " don't bite the hand that feeds you" ;)
Just saying bro...
You stole that... "don't bite the hand that feeds you"
but it is true...they are like a cancer they overwhelm there host
eat off there host..then the host dies...then they die??
So_Cal

Morgan Hill, CA

#4856 Jun 24, 2012
Carlos has a boy friend wrote:
<quoted text>
You stole that... "don't bite the hand that feeds you"
but it is true...they are like a cancer they overwhelm there host
eat off there host..then the host dies...then they die??
I said "you know the saying... Don't bite the...", not sure how that is stealing but none the less I agree with the rest of your comment.

They obviously can't rely on Mexico
Joey Sanchez

AOL

#4860 Jun 24, 2012
So_Cal wrote:
<quoted text>
Just saying bro...
You must not be paying attention! Californians elected the "hands that feed the illegals". Californians' voted to squander borrowed billions on benefits and services for Illegals. The Illegals have the upper hand over the increasingly hopeless citizen tax slaves. The Illegals have Jerry Brown, the Legislature and LA City Hall....leaving the citizens and their families with nada, nothing, zilch........

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#4861 Jun 24, 2012
Are you tired of paying for illegals, education, healtcare, Food stamps, crime investigation.. etc ?
Go to this website and register.
Google this: NUMBERSUSA .
Once you are registered, go to the "action board" to send free faxes to your state representative.
They are all typed up and ready to go, you just need to click your mouse to send.
So_Cal

Morgan Hill, CA

#4862 Jun 24, 2012
Joey Sanchez wrote:
<quoted text>
You must not be paying attention! Californians elected the "hands that feed the illegals". Californians' voted to squander borrowed billions on benefits and services for Illegals. The Illegals have the upper hand over the increasingly hopeless citizen tax slaves. The Illegals have Jerry Brown, the Legislature and LA City Hall....leaving the citizens and their families with nada, nothing, zilch........
Not denying that, I know how stupid blue Californians are.
John Redcorn

United States

#4863 Jun 24, 2012
mexica wrote:
<quoted text>
we might sound like whatever you want. I assure once again only Mexicans have the right to call these lands home no matter if no one don't like it. Everyone else is a foreigner in my homeland the southwest US!! Everyone wether your rich or poor, dumb
Or smart, understand that this isn't your home no matter what you say or explain otherwise!!! Shut up!!
It doesn't matter if they stayed or not in the country, the fact is that Americans use German science to go to space and
Just slap the American flag on it. So the question again, you very much fail to answer, who to give credit for space exploration? German or American?
OK..OK..already give credit to Germany!...now! S.T.F.U!..AND GET YOUR ASS BACK TO MEXICO!!
Morris the Cat

Long Beach, CA

#4864 Jun 24, 2012
mexica wrote:
<quoted text>
we might sound like whatever you want. I assure once again only Mexicans have the right to call these lands home no matter if no one don't like it. Everyone else is a foreigner in my homeland the southwest US!! Everyone wether your rich or poor, dumb
Or smart, understand that this isn't your home no matter what you say or explain otherwise!!! Shut up!!
It doesn't matter if they stayed or not in the country, the fact is that Americans use German science to go to space and
Just slap the American flag on it. So the question again, you very much fail to answer, who to give credit for space exploration? German or American?
Uh, Google up Robert Goddard. Then Werner Von Braun caught on...
Morris the Cat

Long Beach, CA

#4865 Jun 24, 2012
mexica wrote:
<quoted text>
last sentence meant to say "reconquering their native land"
Go back to Spain.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#4866 Jun 25, 2012
America is the whole fu ken continent not jux the united states!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

La Puente Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tuttle acknowledges he's familiar with smell of... 1 hr Really 2
Violence in America 2 hr can be harsh 4
Donald Trump is gone 2 hr one hung low 23
Earthquake Weather 2 hr concerned citizen 3
Monica Garcia Dumped again What's Next 3 hr Witness 2
News Striking: Hot, humid weather expected to linger (Aug '07) 4 hr Amazing Laymee 10
LMSA Soccer (Feb '10) 4 hr lmsa dad 5,719
More from around the web

Personal Finance

La Puente Mortgages