Services offered in La Puente

Services offered in La Puente

Posted in the La Puente Forum

Free La Puente

Los Angeles, CA

#1 Jun 16, 2009
Everybody criticizes the city of La Puente and for good reason. The city is filthy and crime ridden. You want to know who your neighbors are? You don’t have to Google them. Just go to the Megan’s Law site and enter La Puente. You would think La Puente had a bus depot at the Post Office in the manner in which the truck loads of illegal’s get dropped off there. All the Advertisements in La Puente are all in Spanish. The only places where you can go an expect to be spoken to in English and it is not broken English is at the La Puente post office and Fire Department. I would mention the Sheriffs station but that is in the City of Industry.
La Puente offers a food delivery service for the city. Just walk out your door and you can buy tamales that illegal’s are selling out of the trunks of their cars and the back of their vans. After you eat your meal of tamales, dessert is waiting for you. You can’t miss it, cotton candy on poles 12 feet high in the air. You need a pillow? La Puente will take care of that for you. Just step outside and wait for the man with the stack of pillows to come by your home. You want litter in your yard? La Puente offers that service too. Just walk out your front door and some person will distribute junk mailers on your door, car, fence or it’s thrown in your front yard. You want the council members and mayor to make the City of La Puente a nicer, cleaner, place? Don’t hold your breath
Longtime Resident

Los Angeles, CA

#2 Jun 16, 2009
Hold on there now. We have two council members that do care about the city: Mr. Holloway and Mrs. Storing. They have seen this city take a dive and those two are trying to revitalize the city and clean it up. They have been around for a long time. Those two have not given up on the City of La Puente. Please don't give up hope on La Puente. We need to show our support to Mr. Holloway and Mrs. Storing. We need more city leaders like them. I believe they truly care about the city. They're not council members just for the money to attend meetings and to use the platform as a stepping stone to the next level. They beleive in this city and they need our support.
Gina

Covina, CA

#3 Jun 21, 2009
Free La Puente wrote:
Everybody criticizes the city of La Puente and for good reason. The city is filthy and crime ridden. You want to know who your neighbors are? You don’t have to Google them. Just go to the Megan’s Law site and enter La Puente. You would think La Puente had a bus depot at the Post Office in the manner in which the truck loads of illegal’s get dropped off there. All the Advertisements in La Puente are all in Spanish. The only places where you can go an expect to be spoken to in English and it is not broken English is at the La Puente post office and Fire Department. I would mention the Sheriffs station but that is in the City of Industry.
La Puente offers a food delivery service for the city. Just walk out your door and you can buy tamales that illegal’s are selling out of the trunks of their cars and the back of their vans. After you eat your meal of tamales, dessert is waiting for you. You can’t miss it, cotton candy on poles 12 feet high in the air. You need a pillow? La Puente will take care of that for you. Just step outside and wait for the man with the stack of pillows to come by your home. You want litter in your yard? La Puente offers that service too. Just walk out your front door and some person will distribute junk mailers on your door, car, fence or it’s thrown in your front yard. You want the council members and mayor to make the City of La Puente a nicer, cleaner, place? Don’t hold your breath
You hit right on the spot about the tamales, cotton candy, pillows, etc. Many people are coming to La Puente from others countries bringing there culture with them. The same people say that they come here for a better way of live, but they are the problem. They bring their violence and culture here with them. It's too bad that it has affected La Puente so hard. If the people concernced can get the city officials to abide by the city code much of this can be cleaned up. The city officical must start enforcing the city code. The officials see the violatons everyday becuase the work in La Puente and it's all around the place. My questin is why isn't the city code being enforced?
Raul Madrigal

Los Angeles, CA

#4 Jun 24, 2009
Gina wrote:
<quoted text>
You hit right on the spot about the tamales, cotton candy, pillows, etc. Many people are coming to La Puente from others countries bringing there culture with them. The same people say that they come here for a better way of live, but they are the problem. They bring their violence and culture here with them. It's too bad that it has affected La Puente so hard. If the people concernced can get the city officials to abide by the city code much of this can be cleaned up. The city officical must start enforcing the city code. The officials see the violatons everyday becuase the work in La Puente and it's all around the place. My questin is why isn't the city code being enforced?
The city of La Puente could care less about it's citizens. Look at all the killings and drive by's in the city. Really, do you think anything is being done about it. We're lucky we have police here; they're the only ones enforcing any laws around this crime ridden city. Next time you see a yard sale or people selling food on the street call the city and I'll bet you there are no permits for that and the city preservation officer that answere the phone will reply in broken english "my people are just trying to make a living".

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

La Puente Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 7 hr Trojan 32,398
Lomas x3 (Jan '08) 10 hr Tu Padre 408
East side bolen gang of baldwin park (Jun '08) 10 hr Tu Padre 581
Pacheco has been Thrown out no more swing vote 16 hr Really 4
Ticketed for parking in my front yard??? (Jan '10) 18 hr RICH 65
David Salcedo Says he's new BP chief 20 hr Stay Out 1
Beware of New Police Chief Lozano Rubio and Gar... 20 hr Pacheco Out 1

La Puente Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

La Puente Mortgages