Area police arrest officer

Area police arrest officer

There are 210 comments on the San Gabriel Valley Tribune story from Aug 15, 2006, titled Area police arrest officer. In it, San Gabriel Valley Tribune reports that:

An Alhambra Police Department sergeant was arrested Monday morning on suspicion of child molestation, officials said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at San Gabriel Valley Tribune.

An Associate 21

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

#45 Oct 23, 2006
He did not run the dare program, but attended as a counselor. I don't think there will be additional victims from his time as a cop at Alhambra, but maybe from outside like the second one or even the first.
Victem one Family member wrote:
This child molester has alot of nerve, the courts and judges are favoring this PUNK. He (Fisher) is now dating a recently divorce woman, and guess what, she has two young boys also and a younger girl. It's just a matter of time, before he molest those two young boys. He is a sick bastard, he should be in jail awaiting trial, which the preliminary is set for the 27 of nevember. I can't believe the courts are letting him around kids. Where in the hell do they think this PUNK is going to do. As far as he quiting, that is bullshit, he was force to resign or else. He used to run camp for officer dare programs, and the damn pigs want to find more kids that he molested, they should start with those camp programs he attended. Yes with little boys.
Annonymous

La Crescenta, CA

#46 Oct 23, 2006
"The city did not fire him. He quit so he could keep,his full pension when/if he reaches retirement age, which is 50yrs. If they fired him he would only get his contribution and he knows that. That's why he quit."
YUP ... THAT'S IT IN A NUTSHELL.
BASQUIAT

Montréal, Canada

#47 Oct 25, 2006
WHY IS EVERYBODY SO STUPID? ALHAMBRA POLICE OFFICERS, LT, SGT, CAPT, ALL DONE SOMETHING BEHIND CLOSED DOORS, AND BESIDES ALHAMBRA POLICE HAS ALWAYS BEEN DIRTY DOGS, IT'S A MATTER OF TIME BEFORE THEY ARE EXPOSED. STAY TUNED ALHAMBRA'S VIDEO WILL BE COMING OUT SOON.JUST LIKE L.A.P.D. MARK MY WORDS, JUST WAIT AND SEE.DIRTY POLICE DEPARTMENT ALWAYS GET CAUGHT, AND ALHAMBRA IS #1, BESIDES LOOK HOW RACIAS THEY ARE.
ANONYMOUS NEIGHBOR CITY

San Antonio, TX

#48 Oct 25, 2006
THE CITIZENS OF ALHAMBRA SHOULD BE CONCERNED AND OUTRAGED ABOUT WHAT IS GOING ON ABOUT THEIR CITY AND WHO IS MAKING THOUGHT LESS DECISIONS. WHY WOULD THE ALHAMBRA POLICE DEPARTMENT ALLOW THIS PREDATOR BACK IN UNIFORM KNOWING ABOUT HIS FIRST ALLEGATION OF CHILD MOLESTATION? SENDING HIM BACK ON THE STREETS TO WORK WITH THE PEOPLE AND KIDS OF THE CITY OF ALHAMBRA. THE CHIEF OF POLICE AND THE MAYOR OF ALHAMBRA TOOK LITTLE CARE IN THE FIRST INVESTIGATIONS AND ALLOWED HIM BACK. JUST LIKE THE SECOND TIME AROUND BECAUSE INSTEAD OF FIRING HIM THEY LET HIM RESIGNED SO HE CAN RECEIVE HIS RETIREMENT. SHAME ON YOUR CITY OF ALHAMBRA. DO I HEAR LAW SUIT.'''''''
ANONYMOUS COVINA

San Antonio, TX

#49 Oct 26, 2006
MIKE THE MOLESTATION IS PLAYING HOUSE WITH A MOTHER OF THREE KIDS 2 ARE BOYS. ONLY IF SOMEONE COULD OLNY FIND THE KIDS FATHER TO WARN HIM ABOUT HIS KIDS SAFETY. I FEEL SORRY FOR THIS MOTHER BECAUSE SHE SETTING HER SELF FOR A BIG HURT BY PUTTING HER KIDS IN A MOLESTATION HOME.
An Associate 21

Granada Hills, CA

#50 Oct 30, 2006
ANONYMOUS NEIGHBOR CITY wrote:
THE CITIZENS OF ALHAMBRA SHOULD BE CONCERNED AND OUTRAGED ABOUT WHAT IS GOING ON ABOUT THEIR CITY AND WHO IS MAKING THOUGHT LESS DECISIONS. WHY WOULD THE ALHAMBRA POLICE DEPARTMENT ALLOW THIS PREDATOR BACK IN UNIFORM KNOWING ABOUT HIS FIRST ALLEGATION OF CHILD MOLESTATION? SENDING HIM BACK ON THE STREETS TO WORK WITH THE PEOPLE AND KIDS OF THE CITY OF ALHAMBRA. THE CHIEF OF POLICE AND THE MAYOR OF ALHAMBRA TOOK LITTLE CARE IN THE FIRST INVESTIGATIONS AND ALLOWED HIM BACK. JUST LIKE THE SECOND TIME AROUND BECAUSE INSTEAD OF FIRING HIM THEY LET HIM RESIGNED SO HE CAN RECEIVE HIS RETIREMENT. SHAME ON YOUR CITY OF ALHAMBRA. DO I HEAR LAW SUIT.'''''''
I am not defending him by any means, but you don't know what you are talking about. The reason they let him back was after the Glendora Police dropped the case against him due to lack of evidence. The internal investigation was completed and the victim was not cooperaing at the time. So, the internal case was deamed not sustained and therefore he was allowed to return. In the second investigation, just like the first the Alhambra Police have to wait until there was a convicttion before they can terminate him. But, he beat them to the punch and quit.
Amie

United States

#51 Nov 3, 2006
My brother has been accused of mollesting my own newphew. My sister is suppose to pick up my newphew from his dad's house. When sister got to the place the social services and cops were there. She was told that my brother mollested my own newphew. She cannot see my newphew or talk to him and was told that she needs to call the social service people and they will let her know what's going to happen. Yesterday my sister called them and she was told that my brother needs a good lawyer. First of all I know that my brother is innocent and he is not capable of doing such a thing. My newphew's dad is trying to get a full custody of him. He accused my other brother before years ago of mollesting my newphew and his doing it again. We don't even know who to go to, who talk to or where to start because we don't have any information at all since my sister was told she cannot speak to her family and give any information to us. We don't even know if there is really a case or what not! The only thing we know is that my sister was told that my brother needs to find a lawyer and that was it! I really need help and I don't know where to start. My family doesn't have money to pay for a lawyer and my brother is really afraid that he will go to jail for something that he didn't commit. Please help us...
Pissed off Police Officer

San Antonio, TX

#52 Nov 3, 2006
Your looking in the wrong f***ing chat room stupid bich this is a bout a f***ing no good police sgt. from Alhambra Police Department who Sexually molested a Baldwin Park Police Explorer and is still walking around free untill his f***ing court date so go else where for help and why would ur nephew lie about something so f***ing humiliating ur brother is a molestor just like Sgt. MIchael James Fisher who is currently living and molesting in Covina, Alhambra , and Glendora and who knows where the hell else.
Amie wrote:
My brother has been accused of mollesting my own newphew. My sister is suppose to pick up my newphew from his dad's house. When sister got to the place the social services and cops were there. She was told that my brother mollested my own newphew. She cannot see my newphew or talk to him and was told that she needs to call the social service people and they will let her know what's going to happen. Yesterday my sister called them and she was told that my brother needs a good lawyer. First of all I know that my brother is innocent and he is not capable of doing such a thing. My newphew's dad is trying to get a full custody of him. He accused my other brother before years ago of mollesting my newphew and his doing it again. We don't even know who to go to, who talk to or where to start because we don't have any information at all since my sister was told she cannot speak to her family and give any information to us. We don't even know if there is really a case or what not! The only thing we know is that my sister was told that my brother needs to find a lawyer and that was it! I really need help and I don't know where to start. My family doesn't have money to pay for a lawyer and my brother is really afraid that he will go to jail for something that he didn't commit. Please help us...
Neighbor

San Antonio, TX

#53 Nov 3, 2006
Its about time someone said it like it is, yeah I live right next too the f***ing childmolestor he hangs out by the pool probably planning out his next victim he lives right behind Big Lots right off of Arrow And Sunflower in Covina the 2 story condoos on Calora St. It about time too get this sick fuck out of here. Lets wake up Covina and start protesting I dont like living next to this stupid dirty pig. Its either protest or introduce him to your kids personally. Some one needs to start making noise....
MOM

San Antonio, TX

#54 Nov 3, 2006
Neighbor wrote:
Its about time someone said it like it is, yeah I live right next too the f***ing childmolestor he hangs out by the pool probably planning out his next victim he lives right behind Big Lots right off of Arrow And Sunflower in Covina the 2 story condoos on Calora St. It about time too get this sick fuck out of here. Lets wake up Covina and start protesting I dont like living next to this stupid dirty pig. Its either protest or introduce him to your kids personally. Some one needs to start making noise....
YOU AND YOUR NEIGHBORS SHOULD BE UPSET THAT YOU HAVE A MOLESTOR LIVING NEXT TO ALL OF YOU. HE ACTING LIKE HIS ALL INNOCENT. THE NEIGHBOR THAT INTRODUCE MY SON TO THIS ANIMAL KNOWING DAM WELL HE WAS ONCE BEFORE ACCUSE OF CHILDMOLESTATION DOESN'T EVEN SHOW HIS FACE AROUND AND WHEN HE DOSE COME HOME HE SEEKS IN AND OUT SO NO ONE SEES HIM SPECIALLY ME. MY SON DOESN'T STAY HOME BECAUSE HIS SCARE TO BE AROUND HERE. I CAN'T EVEN DESCRIBE WHAT OUR FAMILY GOING THREW.
AHS Grad

Wahiawa, HI

#55 Nov 4, 2006
What's up with these local Alhambra boys going bad and not only disgracing our police department but disgracing our community as well? First we had P2 Steve Perry get caught stealing from the APOA (Rumor has it was to support his gambling habit but you might want to ask his good buddy Mayor Mark Paulsen to get the real answers!) then we had Sgt. Phil Sheridan get caught having sex with a dispatcher on duty (I guess he got his wife mixed up, she was a dispatcher too but the one he was banging was ANOTHER officer's wife!) and now we have Sgt. Mike Fisher, literally an icon in the community who evidently has a "minor" (Which actually is a MAJOR!) problem!!! What gives, I know we have better morals and values in this community!
Run him out of the City

United States

#56 Nov 6, 2006
Thanks for posting his location information; however, providing more specifics would be of more value for those residing in the area and surrounding communities. The residents of Covina need to protest and get this sick bastard out of the City. Why he is out on bail ($100,00) is an absolute disgrace. Obviously, he continues to be protected by the law enforcement community. The City of Alhambra as well as the Los Angeles Sheriff's Office is guilty of allowing this guy to roam the streets. The Alhambra Police Department continued his employment even after his first accusations in Glendora...no investigation done. How many children have been molested by this prick? Who is he molesting now? For those living near him, he needs to be closely watched. Why would the City of Alhambra allow his continued employment? His resignation was allowed so he could keep his retirement. Just another way the system continues to condone his behavior, correct? If he gets put away, I doubt he will collect his retirement benefits. What else is Alhambra hiding? Fisher needs to spend time in the jail and hopefully he will become someone's bitch before he meets his maker.
Neighbor wrote:
tnkk13

Alhambra, CA

#57 Nov 6, 2006
I'd like to try again to do a newstory about this. Shawshank thinks I'm a cop, but really, I'm not. I'll do the things he suggested about going through an intermediary source, e-mail from coffee shop, etc. It just seems like it's time to really tell this story, and to get it into the media. By the way I'm a "she," not a "he." I'll talk on-camera with a victim or victim's family member. I'd also like to talk to the Police Dept., and ask them if they're protecting this guy. We can digitize the victims' faces, alter their voice if they'd like so as not to identify them.

Please contact me at [email protected], and just let me know what I need to do to meet up with you and tell this story.

Thanks.
shawshankredemption wrote:
<quoted text> This is probably a cop trying to figure out who you are and where you are so that he can pull you over, shoot you, and plant a gun on you. Have him contact you through an intermediary source, like e-mail from a coffee shop, then the next time another source until you can verify this persons credentials and motives. Remmember, like many critters, the police are very tricky and unsavioury people and can pose as someone that they are not to trick you into giving away your location and other personal information. Good Night and Good Luck
Support from the Heights

Pico Rivera, CA

#58 Nov 7, 2006
Couple of thoughts: 1st, please stop with the semantics. Fisher was Fired. Yes, the Alhambra Police accepted his resignation for two reasons most likely. One, since they were slow to believe the initial allegations they did NOT do due diligence to begin an internal investigation and were behind the eight ball with their own process. Two, by encouraging his resignation they advised him of his pension benefits and thus forgo the lengthly firing process. Having said that, let's not get confused by resignation vs. firing. He was fired, he had no choice. Alhambra Police did not want him on the force representing them any longer. Mike Fisher was fired. Period. Now as his pending trial date of Monday, November 27, 2006 at 8am as LA Court looms over his head like a noose, he surely has to be contemplating how he will end up in jail. By judge and jury or plea bargain. Either way, he is going to go to prison. Again, semantics will have us arguing whether he walks in or is dragged by the procces in, either way, he is guilty and will pay the price. Then, for the rest of his life he will have to register as a sex offender. Once again, I encourage your support of the families, victims and society as a whole by attending court in a show of solidarity against this corrupt simpleton and others like him.
Support from the Heights

Pico Rivera, CA

#59 Nov 7, 2006
OK Media people listen up. Your job is not just to report those willing to come forward and make your job easy. Let me make this easy for you to understand. When you ask for someone to come forward so you have something to report do you factor into your thought process that there is a pending trial. Victims and family clearly cannot speak with anyone outside of the judicial system until after the trial is over. But the story here is how a predator works his way into a family. Mike Fisher's style of predator is so methodical. He took a lot of work gaining trust, blending in, until he was ready to strike. We've read and seen story after story about the violent predator who steals children from their bedrooms, off the street, etc... Mike Fisher is the type of predator that takes a longer route to their victimization. He wants to be the last person anyone would suspect. How did he do it? How did he get his Alhambra Police brothers to trust him? How did he get place in position as coach? How does he get this new girlfried with 3 small children to trust him? The story should be about alerting parents, single mothers and people charged with hiring coaches that they should look around them. You know that guy that you would say, NO WAY NOT HIM, HE IS THE LAST PERSON I WOULD EVER SUSPECT, that's most likey the first person you should red flag. The story should be how do we protect our kids against this type of slow drip predator. Willing to invest the time for months or years. We teach our young ones passwords and not to go with strangers. But whose helping us with what we say to our teens about where to place their trust? To parents about making sure you are always on guard. I guess it would be much easier to just get someone to come forward and tell a story, then you jot it down and move on to the next story.
tnkk13

United States

#60 Nov 10, 2006
I'm not with a newspaper, I'm with TV news. And I'm not the enemy, so please stop the attack. I definitely want to do the in-depth investigative piece that shows parents how to spot a predator. I also want to tell the nuts and bolts story of what's happening now in this community. Either way, the bottom line is someone has to talk to us on-camera in order to tell this story effectively, in a way that will make people really pay attention. That means someone knowledgeable about the issue is needed to go on-camera and be interviewed and that can be a victim, other police officers, friends or family of victims, psychologists, etc. There are other ways of finding the people to tell this story. I thought I would try this forum as well since there seemed to be knowledgeable people discussing this issue.
Support from the Heights wrote:
OK Media people listen up. Your job is not just to report those willing to come forward and make your job easy. Let me make this easy for you to understand. When you ask for someone to come forward so you have something to report do you factor into your thought process that there is a pending trial. Victims and family clearly cannot speak with anyone outside of the judicial system until after the trial is over. But the story here is how a predator works his way into a family. Mike Fisher's style of predator is so methodical. He took a lot of work gaining trust, blending in, until he was ready to strike. We've read and seen story after story about the violent predator who steals children from their bedrooms, off the street, etc... Mike Fisher is the type of predator that takes a longer route to their victimization. He wants to be the last person anyone would suspect. How did he do it? How did he get his Alhambra Police brothers to trust him? How did he get place in position as coach? How does he get this new girlfried with 3 small children to trust him? The story should be about alerting parents, single mothers and people charged with hiring coaches that they should look around them. You know that guy that you would say, NO WAY NOT HIM, HE IS THE LAST PERSON I WOULD EVER SUSPECT, that's most likey the first person you should red flag. The story should be how do we protect our kids against this type of slow drip predator. Willing to invest the time for months or years. We teach our young ones passwords and not to go with strangers. But whose helping us with what we say to our teens about where to place their trust? To parents about making sure you are always on guard. I guess it would be much easier to just get someone to come forward and tell a story, then you jot it down and move on to the next story.
El Monte Boy

Waukegan, IL

#61 Nov 13, 2006
[QUOTE who="tnkk13 <quoted text>[/QUOTE]
This happened in 1972 and ever since then me, my family, and anyone i ever hung around with were terrorized by the police. They kept it behind the blue wall of silence until 30 years was up and the statute of limitations was up. They'd stalk me and tell other officers that i was a dangerous criminal and spew out things that you wouldn't beleive. In 1993 they followed me so much and planted so many electronic bugs at my house that i moved 2500 miles away. Then they followed me some more. The only job i could get out here that payed decent was 18 wheeler over the road trucking and i said let see if they'll follow me now. They did every reststop restroom, restaraunt, and thru every city. I had people i've never seen before come up to me and say that i'll never be alone. Finally in 2002, 1972-2002=30years, my wife and i were having real problems with our marriage and went to a marriage counselor. I told her in 1999, 1 month after we were married, what had happened, but since her father was the fire chief of the community, i left out that part and only told her about the mother of the molester being a police detective from Alhambra. My wife being a nurse said that it was not my fault.... I was going to my fifth college trying to finish my degree when the police started to threaten me again because i did an anti-death penalty speech and they didn't seem to like that, they're like spoiled rotten kids out here the cops. Anyway my neighbor's cousin is like the head of the FBI in Hawaii or something and he ran a check on me and thought that i was Dr. Lectur and we had a few beers together and talked, then one night he asked me, because we were even under FBI survaillence when the atrocity occured, i even considered that maybe that it was a government experiment, he asked me why i was such an angry young man when i was in elementary school. Anyway i told my wife and the counselor what had happened and now she says that it was my parents fault, because the fire department and them did a 180 once they found out that Michael Jackson's step-father was a policeperson and father was a fire chief, now they're driving around town with call 911 bumper stickers with Micheal's picture on it, with him in uniform with a badge. Dial 911 to find a moral person. The last 2 years, since the counselor talked to the police chief, and realized that their behaviors and misappropriation of taxpayer resouces stalking me in order to cover up for what the officer's son did were the grossest missallocation of taxpayer resources in our town's history, now they've finally stopped following me and i'm glad. It's funny my Grandfather's company, he half owned, built most of this town, including the college i was denied an education at. During the Great Depression he saved 100's of jobs by buying a meat packing plant and allowwing it to keep functioning instead of closing down. People still beleive in the Michael Jacksons wearing the black gloves and driving the black and whites, incredible. It's over and that's what i've wanted for 34 years now and that's where it's going to stay, thanks TV Lady, I appreciate the offer.
tnkk13

Alhambra, CA

#62 Nov 13, 2006
I received a response. Thank you. Will you please respond to my response to your e-mail?
Thank you very much. I look forward to speaking with you.
Neighbor

San Antonio, TX

#63 Nov 14, 2006
Hey Stupid a$$ she was not talking about your story this is a websie page regarding an Alhambra police Sgt. Molesting a baldwin park police explorer damn people are stupid.
El Monte Boy wrote:
<quoted text>
This happened in 1972 and ever since then me, my family, and anyone i ever hung around with were terrorized by the police. They kept it behind the blue wall of silence until 30 years was up and the statute of limitations was up. They'd stalk me and tell other officers that i was a dangerous criminal and spew out things that you wouldn't beleive. In 1993 they followed me so much and planted so many electronic bugs at my house that i moved 2500 miles away. Then they followed me some more. The only job i could get out here that payed decent was 18 wheeler over the road trucking and i said let see if they'll follow me now. They did every reststop restroom, restaraunt, and thru every city. I had people i've never seen before come up to me and say that i'll never be alone. Finally in 2002, 1972-2002=30years, my wife and i were having real problems with our marriage and went to a marriage counselor. I told her in 1999, 1 month after we were married, what had happened, but since her father was the fire chief of the community, i left out that part and only told her about the mother of the molester being a police detective from Alhambra. My wife being a nurse said that it was not my fault.... I was going to my fifth college trying to finish my degree when the police started to threaten me again because i did an anti-death penalty speech and they didn't seem to like that, they're like spoiled rotten kids out here the cops. Anyway my neighbor's cousin is like the head of the FBI in Hawaii or something and he ran a check on me and thought that i was Dr. Lectur and we had a few beers together and talked, then one night he asked me, because we were even under FBI survaillence when the atrocity occured, i even considered that maybe that it was a government experiment, he asked me why i was such an angry young man when i was in elementary school. Anyway i told my wife and the counselor what had happened and now she says that it was my parents fault, because the fire department and them did a 180 once they found out that Michael Jackson's step-father was a policeperson and father was a fire chief, now they're driving around town with call 911 bumper stickers with Micheal's picture on it, with him in uniform with a badge. Dial 911 to find a moral person. The last 2 years, since the counselor talked to the police chief, and realized that their behaviors and misappropriation of taxpayer resouces stalking me in order to cover up for what the officer's son did were the grossest missallocation of taxpayer resources in our town's history, now they've finally stopped following me and i'm glad. It's funny my Grandfather's company, he half owned, built most of this town, including the college i was denied an education at. During the Great Depression he saved 100's of jobs by buying a meat packing plant and allowwing it to keep functioning instead of closing down. People still beleive in the Michael Jacksons wearing the black gloves and driving the black and whites, incredible. It's over and that's what i've wanted for 34 years now and that's where it's going to stay, thanks TV Lady, I appreciate the offer.
Dahh

Waukegan, IL

#64 Nov 15, 2006
Gee, i reread the response, i guess that you're right. Another victim of the Los Angeles School systems. I've been shot twice before too so i guess i'd know what that feels like too, it's something the Alhambra and El Monte Police should experience so they'd know first hand how that feels too. Dahh!!! I'm surprised the police haven't put a hit on the Baldwin Park victim yet too.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

La Puente Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Council rejects Kare offer (Sep '08) 13 hr Escaped 304
LMSA Soccer (Feb '10) 15 hr LMSA 7,498
Lying murrabito lied again! 16 hr Frank 8
News Heroin Highway - Map of heroin traffic in Santa... (May '10) 19 hr Lucy21 37
News Realtors object to proposed business tax (Aug '10) Sat Montgomery Loser 51
Dirty Politics in La Mirada Sat Reployed 2
Allawos 100% Syrian ! Fri vote smart 19

La Puente Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

La Puente Mortgages