El Dorado Hills, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2009

Judged:

La Puente, California needs I.C.E. out there to clean up the drug and gang activity by the illegals. Many illegal alien gangs in that vicinity. The place is a war zone between Bassett and La Puente gangs. It's an acutul War Zone! La Puente city can't conrol it anymore, it's out of their hands. The gangs are running the place. This violent activity needs to stop. La Puente is having killings everyday and there is no end in sight.
La Puente Homeowner

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2009

Judged:

Victims Rights wrote:
La Puente, California needs I.C.E. out there to clean up the drug and gang activity by the illegals. Many illegal alien gangs in that vicinity. The place is a war zone between Bassett and La Puente gangs. It's an acutul War Zone! La Puente city can't conrol it anymore, it's out of their hands. The gangs are running the place. This violent activity needs to stop. La Puente is having killings everyday and there is no end in sight.
Who is I.C.E. Is that part of the police department? If I.C.E. can help get the gangs out of here, I will speak to them and so will my neighbors. I have lived in the community for many years and canít believe the gang activity happening in the area. I have called the city council about this issue. I attend the meetings at city hall and no one wishes to talk about this crisis. The city tries to keep everything harmful about La Puente out of the papers by using North, South, East and West Valinda has the cause of the problem. The problem is right here in La Puente. My neighbors and I call the police on a regular basis because we feel that our lives our in jeopardy. We have regular gun fire in front of our homes. We come across the shell casings in the street. The drug dealing is happening in daylight on the street. The police are the only ones coming out here to be of assistance us. It sickens me that our Officers are the only ones dealing with the thugs here in the La Puente area. What is the City Council going to do about this problem? La Puente City Council members must find a way to correct the gang problem and not rely strictly on our Police Force. Is there anybody who cares? What can we do to get the gangs and drugs out of our city? Other cities have taken care of the same type of problem, why canít La Puente do something? I don't know what else I can do. The city ignores my concerns.
too much bs

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2009

Judged:

I.C.E. is Immigration and customs enforcement and this would not help! Most of the young people running around killing each other are U.S. citizens who were raised with shitty ass parents. I have lived here all my life and they are the worst crap ever! Like all cholos, alone their the biggest bitches but in groups they feel powerful! To get rid of this problem we first must start removing children from gang members because they end up turning into their parents, worthless pieces of shit! Thats the way to remove this problem1
casketkiller

San Diego, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2009

Judged:

F**K CASKET ALL YOU PUT0S CAN CHUPA A BIG VALLA ESE
miller

West Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2009

Judged:

I.C.E. would not help! the majority of the illegals in the la puente area are hard working honest people... i live not two minutes away from more than half of these shootings.. theses kids are killing themsleves for no reason... i knew a few myself.. the parents of these kids need to get involved.. these kids are always on the street with no one keeping an eye on them.
Sunkist

Malibu, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2009

Judged:

If nothing else works you might want to see if I.C.E. would get involved. Remember that ICE deals with crimes commited by illegal gangs and such. I agree with miller, the illegal people around the city really are honest and hard working individuals. We are getting some gangs from El Salvador and Nicaragua coming in La Puente and thats why were having such gang problems. Those people are coming here getting set up with their drug business and all hell is breaking loose. ICE should look into that illegal activity.
PUENTE CANT BE STOPPED

La Puente, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2009

Judged:

No One Will STOP ALL THIS GANG ACTIVITY BECAUSE IF THERES NO CHICANO GANGMEMBERS THEN THESE PYSA'S WILL REALLY TRY TO TAKE OVER AND BECOME A LIL MEXICO DUMP..THESE NUTS IN YOUR MOUTH TO ALL SNITCHES!!!
La Puente Resident

Torrance, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2009

Judged:

I Dont appriciate People trying to keep this City with Gang infestation.. I.C.E would not be a bad Idea.. Starting on Willow St., and Temple. and to Puente Cant be Stoped.... I will work on you First.. Thank you..
haha

Hesperia, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2009

Judged:

kill em all
haha

Hesperia, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2009

Judged:

the fbi needs to pay off people to turn in these lowlifes ,like they do in other nations . do you read me feds ? or whoever is in this chat room. start putting money on the table and you will see this area change . or do you even care about this ? i know its easy to sit back and let them take eachother out . however: our kids are being affected by these lowlifes the area is going to shit and something needs to be done . if not by the law then maybe someone should go around in a way that nobody sees and kill off the roaches ..
Chula

Monrovia, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2011

Judged:

Sgv , fo ever havee qanq members && thts a promisee C.R.
SIX 2 SIX VALLERO

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2011

Judged:

VARRIO LITTLE HILL GANGSTERS RIFA SAN GABRIEL VALLEY MOST HATED..QVO TO THE HOMIES FROM BASSETT GRANDE..F*CK ALL PEANUTS CLICKS

Since: Sep 10

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2011

Judged:

And to my brothas in the vario u livin worst then the dark brother in the ghetto ,so , i give of a dam about your language or complexion you got love from the brothers in my section, u got problems from the punk police dont run from the chump get the pump from me" 2pac

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2011

casketkiller wrote:
F**K CASKET ALL YOU PUT0S CAN CHUPA A BIG VALLA ESE
Let go u r still in prison of the mind ese, this is what the system wants, but i guess u gotta to die one day and hurt those that love u, and the hate will continue to under your name, the good die young

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2011

Judged:

Thats the system. Without gangs cops wouldnt have jobs
Vote NO

Pomona, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2011

Judged:

Gangs are a problem
LP Citizen

Sherman Oaks, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2012

Judged:

REALLY THOUGH PEOPLE NEED TO MIND THEIR OWN BUSINESS AND PLAY THEIR OWN CARDS THE RIGHT WAY.
IF YOU MESS UP THAT'S YOUR BAD REAP THE CONSEQUENCES.
BUT BUDDING INTO OTHER PEOPLES BUSINESS LIKE BEING NOSY NEIGHBORS THAT TYPE OF STUFF HAS CONSEQUENCES WHETHER GOOD OR BAD. AND BEST BELEIVE IT AINT ALL GOOD. IF A GANGSTER IS SELLING DRUGS ON THE BLOCK LET HIM DO HIM AND LET YOU DO YOU. GET YOUR MONEY MAN. IF A FOO GETS KILLED BECAUSE HE SLIPPED UP THAT'S HIS BAD HE REAPED WHAT HE SOWED. BUT TO A FOO WHO MINDS HIS OWN THAT'S HOW IT SHOULD BE LEFT. YOU GET YOURS AND HE'LL GET HIS AND I'LL GET MINES. TRUST IN THE CYCLE AND EVERYTHING WILL BE ALRIGHT.
Do The Right Thing

Fresno, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2012

Judged:

LP Citizen wrote:
REALLY THOUGH PEOPLE NEED TO MIND THEIR OWN BUSINESS AND PLAY THEIR OWN CARDS THE RIGHT WAY.
IF YOU MESS UP THAT'S YOUR BAD REAP THE CONSEQUENCES.
BUT BUDDING INTO OTHER PEOPLES BUSINESS LIKE BEING NOSY NEIGHBORS THAT TYPE OF STUFF HAS CONSEQUENCES WHETHER GOOD OR BAD. AND BEST BELEIVE IT AINT ALL GOOD. IF A GANGSTER IS SELLING DRUGS ON THE BLOCK LET HIM DO HIM AND LET YOU DO YOU. GET YOUR MONEY MAN. IF A FOO GETS KILLED BECAUSE HE SLIPPED UP THAT'S HIS BAD HE REAPED WHAT HE SOWED. BUT TO A FOO WHO MINDS HIS OWN THAT'S HOW IT SHOULD BE LEFT. YOU GET YOURS AND HE'LL GET HIS AND I'LL GET MINES. TRUST IN THE CYCLE AND EVERYTHING WILL BE ALRIGHT.
Stupid Idiot You Don't Make Any Damn Sense!!!

As for me, I will report anybody that pisses me off if they are doing something illegal that endangers the public and if it causes people to lose money. Don't let me see any crap that may cause problems for anybody 'cause I'll turn your ass in.
lcjdkgk

South Gate, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2012

a√Īos dxx'ap j√∂J l

Bv. Layylpp
ana

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2012

Judged:

Its so sad that our chicano gangs have beef with chicano gangs.they are killing there own race that to me is dumb.these gang members are making the sgv an ugly place.and giving mexicans a bad rep when really most are honest hardworking people!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent La Puente Discussions

Search the La Puente Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Known gang member found fatally shot in East Va... (Nov '12) 1 hr Maniac 61
18 La Puente gang members arrested (Jan '08) 1 hr Cuerno De Chivo 1,735
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 1 hr Trojan 26,658
WalMart lands at bottom 2 hr The Commish 5
somebody has a severe spelling problem 3 hr Coughed out 4
Glendora water drought problems 4 hr bleeding 8
Glendora has sever mosquitoe problem 6 hr kat nip 1
•••
•••