Don't mind the helicopters??

Posted in the La Porte Forum

“I call it like I see it...”

Since: Jan 09

...and I see it like it is!

#1 Jan 27, 2013
They are desensitizing the public to the military---> http://www.miamiherald.com/2013/01/21/3193887...
Elaine

Houston, TX

#2 Jan 27, 2013
It seems like they are doing the responsible thing...
But, as usual, you don't understand the responsible thing.
Or maybe you didn't even read your own article.

The police statement said the training locations and times “were carefully selected to minimize negatively impacting the citizens of the City of Miami/Miami-Dade County and their daily routines.

In April 2011, military helicopters buzzed through Brickell, leading to sleepless nights for some people and a lot of griping on social media about it.

“I call it like I see it...”

Since: Jan 09

...and I see it like it is!

#3 Jan 27, 2013
Elaine wrote:
It seems like they are doing the responsible thing...
But, as usual, you don't understand the responsible thing.
Or maybe you didn't even read your own article.
The police statement said the training locations and times “were carefully selected to minimize negatively impacting the citizens of the City of Miami/Miami-Dade County and their daily routines.
In April 2011, military helicopters buzzed through Brickell, leading to sleepless nights for some people and a lot of griping on social media about it.
So... you have no problem with the military holding exercises in populated areas???

Remember that when they come to your house practicing for house to house gun seizure.

We are NOT guinea pigs, Elaine!!!

We are NOT practice!!!

The military has no business "practicing" ANYTHING on civilians!!!!
Elaine

Houston, TX

#4 Jan 28, 2013
Go back to Kroger and get another roll of tin-foil. You need a new hat.
GOTP

La Porte, TX

#5 Jan 28, 2013
Heavy Fed wrote:
They are desensitizing the public to the military---> http://www.miamiherald.com/2013/01/21/3193887...
I saw that story as well. Scary stuff.

“I call it like I see it...”

Since: Jan 09

...and I see it like it is!

#6 Jan 28, 2013
GOTP wrote:
<quoted text>
I saw that story as well. Scary stuff.
See, even GOTP has sense enough to realize a threat, but not Elaine.

Come on in out of the rain... ya damn turkey.
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#7 Jan 28, 2013
helicopters, don't need no stinkin helicopters
Elaine

Houston, TX

#8 Jan 28, 2013
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
See, even GOTP has sense enough to realize a threat, but not Elaine.
Come on in out of the rain... ya damn turkey.
You realize you are agreeing with the GOAT? It just confirms you are overreacting.

“I call it like I see it...”

Since: Jan 09

...and I see it like it is!

#9 Jan 28, 2013
Elaine wrote:
<quoted text>
You realize you are agreeing with the GOAT? It just confirms you are overreacting.
Better than under-reacting and lining up in the kill chute.

“I call it like I see it...”

Since: Jan 09

...and I see it like it is!

#10 Jan 28, 2013
See!!!

Same thing happened in South Houston today!!!

http://abclocal.go.com/ktrk/story...

It's all a part of conditioning.

Soon, it will be common to see troops in the streets, machine guns, tanks, helicopters... the whole nine yards.

THIS IS FREAKING CRAZY!!!!

They are training law enforcement to work side by side with the military!!!

Little by little they will keep turning up the heat until we are all cooked.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

La Porte Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Heavy Fed is dead 3 min Elaine 41
Texas Takes Out the Trash Again! 1 hr Elaine 4
ISIS at the border. Thanks Obama! 1 hr Defiant1 25
A nonstop ITCH!! 4 hr Whatsamattayou 2
LPISD Election Is the Board nuts 7 hr Outraged 1
Sylvain Beach Day Tomorrow 23 hr for real 5
Haunted houses in La Porte? (Jul '12) Sun Mmm1978 11
More from around the web

La Porte People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]