WARNING! You have 30 days to resign!

“I call it like I see it...”

Since: Jan 09

...and I see it like it is!

#43 Jul 25, 2012
Comedy Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
How will you be performing and how will the whole world here it?
Is this just another of your many lies, or will it simply be another silly youtube video that will be viewed by a handful of curious surfers?
See, I knew you were full of shit.

You can't fool this old sly dog.

“It's all in a day's work”

Since: May 10

La Porte, TX

#44 Jul 25, 2012
Ya'll are all idiots for responding to this imbecile's BS. He's lying, as usual. Heavy doesn't even have the talent to be a street bum, much less perform before a live audience. I don't see anything coming from this. It's all hot air.

#45 Jul 25, 2012
AmusinglyHopeful wrote:
Ya'll are all idiots for responding to this imbecile's BS. He's lying, as usual. Heavy doesn't even have the talent to be a street bum, much less perform before a live audience. I don't see anything coming from this. It's all hot air.
LOL

Dude... I've been working on this for years.

I'm ready... and I'll prove you wrong.

PS. You're a hypocrite... YOU just responded to "this imbecile's BS."

LOL
girl please

Houston, TX

#47 Jul 25, 2012
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>Tonight is my first performance.

I've been practicing since I've been in LA.

Soon... the whole world will know the exploits of the corrupt in La Porte... and how they grew so desperate to stop me... they engineered and inflated false Felony charges against me.

Oh... and the misidentifying Okra as Marijuana thing, my bitch slapping the Port of Houston thing, the beating the five city citations in a row thing, the beating the City's lawsuit thing... and the ridding La Porte of a few bad apples thing of course.

Last but not least... there's the whole Topix La Porte thing.(I'm going to make a few of you semi-famous!)

It's a hilarious set!

www.HeavyFed.com
Break a leg.
Elaine

Danielson, CT

#48 Jul 26, 2012
girl please wrote:
<quoted text>
Break a leg.
Really!
Outsider

Austin, TX

#49 Jul 26, 2012
I cannot believe you folks continue to get sucked into a dialog with Gilliam...amazing, it is!
Challenger

Houston, TX

#50 Jul 26, 2012
Man! The "Wanted: Heavy Fed" performance was amazing last night! You wouldn't believe how the audience was so mesmerized, that you could’ve heard a pin drop.
Oh, wait, my bad; that silence was simply empty air, since nothing happened, as usual.

#51 Jul 26, 2012
Challenger wrote:
Man! The "Wanted: Heavy Fed" performance was amazing last night! You wouldn't believe how the audience was so mesmerized, that you could’ve heard a pin drop.
Oh, wait, my bad; that silence was simply empty air, since nothing happened, as usual.
Au contraire mon fraire.
Challenger

Houston, TX

#52 Jul 26, 2012
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
Au contraire mon fraire.
Vous ętes plein de merde, comme d'habitude.

#53 Jul 26, 2012
Challenger wrote:
<quoted text>
Vous ętes plein de merde, comme d'habitude.
No es cierto, joto.
Challenger

Houston, TX

#54 Jul 26, 2012
Come on, Heavy... Where's the big debut you were so braggart about? You said we wouldn't miss it, yet when someone puts your feet to fire, you're about as useful as tits on a boar hog.
Put up or shut up,nowhere man!
Factoid

La Porte, TX

#55 Jul 26, 2012
Does the act include the "I am Jesus" revelation?
Challenger

Houston, TX

#56 Jul 26, 2012
He can't come up with anything. He'll continue to divert the question with his usual crap, or come up with some lame excuse for whatever delayed the "Big Show"
Unresolved

Houston, TX

#57 Jul 26, 2012
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
Tonight is my first performance.
Soon... the whole world will know the exploits of the corrupt in La Porte... and how they grew so desperate to stop me... they engineered and inflated false Felony charges against me.
Oh... and the misidentifying Okra as Marijuana thing, my bitch slapping the Port of Houston thing, the beating the five city citations in a row thing, the beating the City's lawsuit thing... and the ridding La Porte of a few bad apples thing of course.
Last but not least... there's the whole Topix La Porte thing.(I'm going to make a few of you semi-famous!)
It's a hilarious set!
www.HeavyFed.com
Hey HeavyFed, where's the beef?

La Porte, TX

#58 Jul 26, 2012
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
Dude... I've been working on this for years.
I'm ready... and I'll prove you wrong.
PS. You're a hypocrite... YOU just responded to "this imbecile's BS."
LOL
LOL... Looks like another of your fantasies blew up in your face again.(I guess you're used to that though)

La Porte, TX

#59 Jul 26, 2012
Yesterday you said, "You won't be able to miss it."

I truly tried not to miss it, but it looks like you missed it instead!

What an effin baffoon!

“Trying to be civil with idiots”

Since: Oct 09

Sarajevo, Bosnia

#60 Jul 26, 2012
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
Tonight is my first performance.
It's a hilarious set!
www.HeavyFed.com
So..... How did your performance go? Surely you got a vid of it?

If not, most places record these things and im sure i could request the footage. What was the name of the place you performed at? I want to see if im famous!
red dawn

Crosby, TX

#61 Jul 26, 2012
the performance most likely would have been at the SAN FRANCISCO dore alley fair-- it is where he would have a just like him audience to appreciate his talents. type in dore alley fair and use images for a preview of his california talents.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#62 Jul 26, 2012
Hopefully HBO or Shotime will air the Wanted special. Did the LA Times review your show? Will you be bringing the show to the LPHS auditorium?

#63 Jul 26, 2012
Challenger wrote:
Come on, Heavy... Where's the big debut you were so braggart about? You said we wouldn't miss it, yet when someone puts your feet to fire, you're about as useful as tits on a boar hog.
Put up or shut up,nowhere man!
I was talking about my career as a comedian.

OBVIOUSLY you were going to miss my first performance, and you did.

I will be a regular for a bit at the club I am working now... at least until I get all the kinks worked out.

Last night was awesome though, I was so nervous... I thought I was going to puke.

It was really cool when I got my first big laugh... and from there... it was on!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

La Porte Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fubar, did you quit the KKK? 2 hr red dawn 16
Texas Floods: God's Punishment for Electing Cru... 2 hr red dawn 19
ICE detention center LYNCHBURG TEXAS 2 hr red dawn 12
Housing 11 hr fubar 11
Family Research Council 11 hr fubar 3
Karankawas 12 hr red dawn 8
Charge your phone from 0% to 80% in ten seconds! 17 hr Elaine 3
More from around the web

La Porte People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE