#21 Nov 19, 2012
Bite Me, fatass...

“Activist, Comedian, Con Man!”

Since: Jan 09

www.HeavyFed.com

#22 Nov 19, 2012
Lomaxx wrote:
Bite Me, fatass...
If I did not come to Topix and post, Lomaxx... imagine all that extra time you'd have to pull your pud.

Of course though, you probably post and do that at the same time anyway.

Lomaxx: "Oh Heavy... oh Heavy... I hate you... I hate you, oh yeah I hate you, Heavy!"

LOL

“Ok, maybe I know a little bit.”

Since: Sep 12

But I don't know that.

#23 Nov 19, 2012
james reed wrote:
did you crap in their yards.
Maybe he crapped in your mouth because you like the taste of his s#t so much. Its obvious you cant stay away. Right now you are probably lying in your bed masturbating to the thought of HF on top of you giving you a big hot mouthful of his turds that you crave so much. Must be why you come into threads you know he started.

But I don't know that.

#24 Nov 19, 2012
end of days wrote:
<quoted text>
Heavy has initiated the launch system.
Everyone run to your safety room.
Thought that plan was cancelled years ago due to no audience.
Anchor all your shelving units. And watch your step in your yard.
I never thought things would ever really make it this far . I've only heard about phase two in legend.
Be afraid. The Wrath of the Lame Ranger is imminent. Just as soon as he can get bus fare to Houston.
Obviously he has a huge audience. Some audience members have extra identities so they can come in and enjoy him some more while they declare their absolute dislike for him. Not that you would do that. You know you just wish like anything you could have HF in your tent, too bad he rejected you. We both know that's where your anger comes from. Hell hath no fury like a scorned.

But I don't know that.

#25 Nov 19, 2012
RHOOT wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL Our posse will welcome you and your posse back!!
Unless your plan is to return to ?Houston? under the cloak of darkness.
Didn't you mean to say your pu$$y will welcome him back? Its ok. We all make typing mistakes sometimes. Another HF reject on here feigning hatred and revulsion while secretly pining away inside waiting for him to come back so you can try again to be the one to share your woman tent with him.
james reed

Channelview, TX

#26 Nov 19, 2012
could (ME) possibly be FAT ASS, or is ME FAT ASS'S mom that licks her obese BABY'S diapers clean.

But I don't know that.

#27 Nov 19, 2012
Elaine wrote:
10 years.
You have gone from living in a trailer in LP to living on the street, to exposing yourself at the Dairy Queen, being a wanted criminal to being on the run 1500 miles away from La Porte.
So what's the next step? Prison? Prostitution? Child molesting?
Great Strategy.
FUHF
FUGOAT
Aww, look! Its sleezy wheezy back for more of HF. You should k ow by now that he doesnt want any of that stanky in your panties. Give up. Its too old and worn out. And stanky. I forgot to add the stanky part. I would have thought you would have gotten over having your dreams dashed when you missed him supposedly exposing himself. I guess some disappointments never heal.

www.HeavyFed.com

#28 Nov 19, 2012
Me I Know Notheeng wrote:
<quoted text>
Aww, look! Its sleezy wheezy back for more of HF.
She loves me!!

They ALL do!!!

That's why they all smile when they see me... and I smile right back, because I love them 10 times more than they love me.
Elaine

Houston, TX

#29 Nov 20, 2012
Just be patient, MIKN. He's going to shit on you. Just like he shit on everyone here and everyone in his beloved home town of La Porte.

But I don't know that.

#30 Nov 20, 2012
james reed wrote:
could (ME) possibly be FAT ASS, or is ME FAT ASS'S mom that licks her obese BABY'S diapers clean.
Really? Surely you realize you aren't the first retard to voice that non-brilliant possibility, and I am sure you won't be the last. Please remember to breathe today. Your brain cells are obviously in need of more oxygen.

But I don't know that.

#31 Nov 20, 2012
Elaine wrote:
Just be patient, MIKN. He's going to shit on you. Just like he shit on everyone here and everyone in his beloved home town of La Porte.
You are such a twit. HF has nothing to shit on me about, and I think you guys are a bunch of retarded idiots for thinking that he is some horrible menace to society with your constant listing of past transgressions and personal attacks. Even if he did everything you guys say he did, it wouldn't be worth all the idiocy you guys spew every day. You guys choose to think like and act like the small-town hicks you are. In the grand scheme of life nothing you accuse him of amounts to anything remotely menacing, and that just makes all of you a bunch of petty, brainless fools. The only way this group, you included, could get any dumber is to get bigger. How you continue to live and breathe with such a small number of active brain cells is beyond scientific explanation.
Lomaxx

Houston, TX

#32 Nov 20, 2012
MIKN = Fatass

Quit talking to yourself fatboy!

Bridge...

www.HeavyFed.com

#33 Nov 20, 2012
Lomaxx wrote:
MIKN = Fatass
Quit talking to yourself fatboy!
Bridge...
I love this!!!

One intelligent person speaks up... they are declared me.

Get ready... there are about to be quite a few of "me" here to stand up for me.

You're going to have your hands full... soon.

LOL
Lomaxx

Houston, TX

#34 Nov 20, 2012
One dumbass = fatass

How do propose I'm 'going to have your hands full... soon'???

I do know where Chief Adcox is!(unlike which bridge your hiding out under)

www.HeavyFed.com

#35 Nov 20, 2012
Lomaxx wrote:
One dumbass = fatass
How do propose I'm 'going to have your hands full... soon'???
I do know where Chief Adcox is!(unlike which bridge your hiding out under)
IS THERE A SPECIAL EDUCATION TEACHER HERE???

I need a Special Ed teacher to educate this fool!!!

For over two years I've been trying to teach him the difference between YOUR and YOU'RE!!!

LOMAXX!!!

PAY ATTENTION!!!

YOUR is possessive and denotes ownership of something, YOUR car, YOUR house, YOUR bad attitude!!

YOU'RE is a contraction! A contraction is two words that are shortened and put together to create one word. YOU ARE a moron! YOU ARE an illiterate moron! YOU ARE an ineducable illiterate moron!!!

I know this won't help you... I've tried it before, so let me just give you a couple samples you can cut and paste so that you have some semblance of intelligence and you're not embarrassing yourself so much.

"Heavy Fed, you're a fata$$!!"

"Heavy Fed, the only thing bigger than your brain is your a$$!"

Those too examples just about cover every post you have ever made on Topix... so that should do you for another couple years.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

La Porte Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TX Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 1 hr fubar 17,858
Darwinism in Arizona 1 hr fubar 2
TX Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 2 hr Jenks 22,274
Youth Wrestling coming to La Porte! 2 hr obeylaws 22
TX Who do you support for Attorney General in Texa... (Oct '10) 17 hr Gasman 663
Americans and ISIS 18 hr Texan 2
Michael Brown's juvenile arrest record.... 23 hr fubar 7
•••

La Porte News Video

•••
•••

La Porte Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

La Porte People Search